soccerplayer is offline New Member

1st Cycle - Anavar with Test Propri

Hello everyone,

As you guys can see, I play soccer, and I just signed with a club team in United States. The club's physiologists wanted me to do a cycle of Anavar with Test Propi. I play as forward, and my height is 5'11(1,80cm) 81kgs(I would say that I have a little bit high BF %).. I'm going to start the cycle tomorrow morning and it's going to be 8 weeks long.

I will be taking 80mg of Var every day and 250mg of Propi every week(I know it seems to be a very low dosage, but you guys need to remember that I play soccer, and they just want to give me a "booster" for this season, therefore that's the reason for the low dosage)

I'm posting on this forum because I want to hear from people who has done before. I hope to hear advices and some constructive criticism.

Let me know if you guys are interesting in cycle log.

Thank you
    Last edited by soccerplayer; 05-07-2012 at 12:05 AM.

I forgot to mention.. I'm 20 years old.. I have been on the soccer(football) life since I was thirteen, so I have worked out and done my fitness pretty hard for the last 7 years..

BigBosanac is offline Junior Member
    Ai, pct?

dani3l is offline New Member
    This is a bad idea.

cruyff is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dani3l View Post
    This is a bad idea.
    Agreed. Do a little more planning.

JonnyConcrete is offline Associate Member
    Its crazy finding out that at this level athletes are pretty much persuaded to go on steroids .

You are too young bro...

Gym Freak is offline Junior Member
    The idea itself is bad because you haven't done any research. Do your homework and don't decide to do something to reap short term benefits that potentially can damage you and your general health long term. Please research more. There are many sticky threads that will educate you. Then after you read those search more on your own. First of all the ester of Testosterone your being encouraged to use at the injection interval is wrong wrong wrong. You need AI's and a solid PCT as mentioned earlier. How long are you planning on running these compounds. Does your league or team owner have medical insurance to provide you with a good physician and medical care, frequent check ups and lab value tests to make sure your healthy and stay that way. Does your league test for controlled substance use and if they do and your caught will your league and or team stand behind you? What does your contract stipulate? These are some things you need to know for your peace of mind and future if your serious about playing in any organized sports organization.

The idea of you being 20 is no issue to me IMHO if you know what your doing. But don't just jump on a band wagon that might be headed towards an uncertain end just because someone strongly suggest you do something. Whats wrong with you young people now a days. You guys are so impressionable and easily manipulated by people. I hope this helps some.

Gym Freak,

Actually I have the whole medical staff behind me, such as physiologists and endocrinologists.. I just wanted a opinion from someone who has done before. It was not my idea, and I never decided anything. My father is doctor as well and I spoke with him about it. I will have each 2 weeks a frequent check ups such as red blood cells and to check my hormone level.. I have a contract that protects me as well.. I just wanted a insight from one.. that's all.. I actually put 250 test propi but it's 200mg every week.. mondays and wednesdays.. I took 40mg oxandrolone today this morning, and I'm about to take the rest of it.. so far I haven't really felt anything.. thank you
    just to give you an idea.. look it up on google Micah Richards(man city player).. he has my height, they want me to get like him.. it was not my decision.. i'm not doing by myself.. I'm a professional player playing a 2nd division soccer league..

Thats cool to have a league behind you like that. Athletes in general have the bests doctors and resources for top grade stuff and medicine. I just wanted to make sure you were aware of those things prior and it appears like you are then because in the end that's what's more important if your looking for longevity in your sport. I would strongly suggest that if your doing testosterone propionate that for more stable blood levels you inject at least eod and at minimum every e3d. Make sure you have any ancillaries like nolvadex , letrozole , arimidex , or anastrazole on hand to keep your estrogen levels maintained and gyno at bay. Especially if you've never done testosterone and your not sure how you react to it. Make sure your training is the same type of training you already do for your sport as well. Also be sure to incorporate additional stretching past what you already do. Granted your not bodybuilding or strength training but your still gonna gain some muscle. The tendons and ligaments don't grow unlike the muscle. So you wanna maintain your flexibility in your tendons and ligaments while your gaining whatever muscle your gaining. You'll be more susceptible to tears in those areas with your sport if you don't incorporate the flexing and loosening. Hope that helps some more.

Also remember that your high paid team doctors and endocrinologist still learn medicine and practice medicine the same despite working with athletes. So there knowledge about dosing schedules might not be particularly correct for athletes as opposed to your average hrt patient or aids patient.

cruyff is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by soccerplayer View Post
    It was not my idea, and I never decided anything.
    If this is the case, be careful what others are wanting you to do to your body.

hightower17 is offline New Member
    Good post. I'm a division 1 collegiate athlete myself and was recommended to go on the same cycle.
    Week 1-8 75mg Eod test prop
    Week 1-8 80mg of anavar

I plan to start within the next week.
    Make sure U in throw a pct after.

Nolvadex 20/20/20/20 should be fine.
    Keep me posted on how your cycle goes, l look forward to hear from another athletes experience as we're both training for a sport. I'm an outfielder btw. This is my draft year so we'll see how it goes.
    Good luck on your cycle and go ham'
    Keep us posted

Thread Information