Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: First Ever Test E Body Transformation!

StickyNicky is offline Associate Member

First Ever Test E Body Transformation!

Day 2-

Weight- 176.4lbs.
    Height- 5'8.

Cycle will be 500mg/wk Testosterone Enanthate for 12 weeks. Using AR-R 's Liquidex at .25mg EOD. PCT will be using AR-R SERMS with Nolva at 40/40/20/20 and Clomid 100/100/50/50. Will also be using HCG at 500iu/wk starting at week 2 all the way to PCT. This is my first cycle ever and my goals are to maintain at least 190 after PCT.

It's amazing how a tiny needle can reduce a man into a big pvssy. Drawed using 22g needle and pinned using 25g. After I could finally stop shaking and sweating I pushed the needle in slowly and didn't feel a damn thing. Lmao. Injected into my right glute next to the last injection site a few days ago and Im already more sore than I was. Next time around will be much easier. Killed shoulders and traps today. Using a new workout program and feeling very strong and pumped. I know it is all mental, but Im already feeling like a badass. Can't wait until it starts kicking in. Will post before pictures soon.

crunkee is offline Junior Member
    Excellent Nicky glad to see ya up n running! Ya so true bout the needle. It didnt freak me out the first time i was just like fck it. Be interesting to see how you fare with the soreness from the shots. If i do another cycle..who am i kidding ..(when) ill front load with prop ..The wait game is a joke. Ill look into some other things next time as well. I can say the hardest part is diet .. Be great to see some starting pics.. hcg from week 2 ? i hear people using it quite a bit later than that .. maybe check around bro

DeadlyD is offline Anabolic Member
    subscribed!!! good luck bro, ill be here if you need a push!! lol

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Nice. . . .

Sounds all about right.

Post pics & get huge.

Alright brothas, here are the befores:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails First Ever Test E Body Transformation!-image-3467955190.jpg   First Ever Test E Body Transformation!-image-716566742.jpg   First Ever Test E Body Transformation!-image-1048020520.jpg   First Ever Test E Body Transformation!-image-4206333633.jpg   First Ever Test E Body Transformation!-image-3998968729.jpg  

antrio1 is offline Associate Member
    What's up brother, glad you got it up

Quote Originally Posted by crunkee
    Excellent Nicky glad to see ya up n running! Ya so true bout the needle. It didnt freak me out the first time i was just like fck it. Be interesting to see how you fare with the soreness from the shots. If i do another cycle..who am i kidding ..(when) ill front load with prop ..The wait game is a joke. Ill look into some other things next time as well. I can say the hardest part is diet .. Be great to see some starting pics.. hcg from week 2 ? i hear people using it quite a bit later than that .. maybe check around bro
    Shit bro, my arm pits literally started dripping sweat in the 2 minutes that it took me to gather the balls to pin myself. It's no big deal now. It's just annoying dealing with a sore ass. I'm definitely not looking forward to tomorrow. Gonna annihilate legs with a sore ass. I considered frontloading but decided against it. Oh well. You better log your next cycle again. I always look forward to reading your updates. Gonna have to steal the mangina scale from you haha. Get paid tomorrow and stocking up on the foods tomorrow!

Quote Originally Posted by DeadlyD
    subscribed!!! good luck bro, ill be here if you need a push!! lol
    Appreciate you taking the time to follow me on my journey bro. Will update often.

Quote Originally Posted by antrio1
    What's up brother, glad you got it up
    Hell yeah bro. Trying to get popular around these parts. You said working legs takes some soreness out of the ass right?

Quote Originally Posted by samson_420
    Nice. . . .

Sounds all about right.

Post pics & get huge.
    Thanks for following man! Returning the favor.

Quote Originally Posted by StickyNicky

Hell yeah bro. Trying to get popular around these parts. You said working legs takes some soreness out of the ass right?
    maybe alittle, but the big thing is rotating sites, I go R glute, L glute, R quad, L quad. delts are good too.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    I had a nurse at kaiser show me my first pin with water onlly. helped with the "not knowing" part

Quote Originally Posted by DeadlyD

maybe alittle, but the big thing is rotating sites, I go R glute, L glute, R quad, L quad. delts are good too.
    I was going to switch to the left ass cheek but I didn't feel confident enough with my left hand. Will rotate next week.

Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman
    I had a nurse at kaiser show me my first pin with water onlly. helped with the "not knowing" part
    Damn. Lucky you. Sounds like a great idea. I need to look into having a nice blonde come and give me a hot oil ass massage to work some soreness out of my poor little cheek.

Armykid93 is offline Productive Member

Damn. Lucky you. Sounds like a great idea. I need to look into having a nice blonde come and give me a hot oil ass massage to work some soreness out of my poor little cheek.
    Haha!

crunkee is offline Junior Member
    Ya hard to pin on left side!.. Pinning aint to bad.. it still weirds me out though.. if u think about it ..jabbin into your meat .. seems like between veins ..nerves and all the other shit you'd hit something bad every time...glad that aint true.

Quote Originally Posted by crunkee
    Ya hard to pin on left side!.. Pinning aint to bad.. it still weirds me out though.. if u think about it ..jabbin into your meat .. seems like between veins ..nerves and all the other shit you'd hit something bad every time...glad that aint true.
    Haha true. I actually kinda like pinning. It makes me feel like a badass. I wish I had a badass girlfriend to pin for me though. My life would be complete if I could find a girl like that.

OnTheSauce is offline Banned
    Try your triceps and biceps. Easy to reach and they don't hurt.

Bigherm21 is offline Associate Member
    Look good bro. Everyone's scared in the first one.

travaldavas_taz is offline Junior Member
    Well if everything gets good...
    Imma try it...

Good luck!

Day 3-
    Weight 177.4

Legs today. Hell day. Work out is as follows:
    Leg extensions 3x8
    Squats 3x8
    Hack squats 3x8
    Leg press 3x8
    Stiff leg dead lifts 3x8
    Lunges 3x8
    Standing calf 3x8
    Seated calf 3x8
    Bench press 3x8

Feeling pretty pumped today. Intense workout. Ass is less sore, even without the help of a hot topless blonde to massage my ass with hot oil. Looking forward to pin day on Monday. So far no sides, but maybe oily skin and break outs, going to get some Panoxyl to combat/prevent body acne. Could be just the weather as its hot as hell and I'm sweating like a hog in heat on a Wednesday night. Can anyone recommend any additional support supps to run on cycle to minimize cholesterol/cardiovascular impact?

Thanks for all the support my brothas. Aiming to provide a very detailed log with entertainment/comedic value. Was pumped at the gym and took this pic

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image-3906021132.jpg 
Views:	2978 
Size:	96.5 KB 
ID:	123863

FONZY007 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Lol hey Arnold

Quote Originally Posted by FONZY007
    Lol hey Arnold
    Test is already kicking in hahaha. Nice avi bro!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by StickyNicky View Post
    I was going to switch to the left ass cheek but I didn't feel confident enough with my left hand. Will rotate next week.
    your going to have no choice bro if you keep injecting the same cheek...its going to be a long cycle if you have to work out in pain exspecially in the glutes...sitting down is going to become an issue as you probably already know...

dooie is offline Senior Member
    I'm following bro! Btw.. What happened to your trap? Did u injury ur shoulder or something?

Quote Originally Posted by dooie
    I'm following bro! Btw.. What happened to your trap? Did u injury ur shoulder or something?
    Thanks for coming along for the ride bro. It'll be worth while. No injuries except a strained right pec that acts up whenever I bench too heavy.

Bonedriven is offline Associate Member
    I remember when pinning was like that. After awhile is just like shaving...

TruRelign is offline Junior Member
    Blog Entries
    Subscribed. This is pretty much exactly what I want my first cycle to look like, so I think shadowing you will be a huge benefit for me. Looking forward to seeing your progress

Quote Originally Posted by TruRelign
    Subscribed. This is pretty much exactly what I want my first cycle to look like, so I think shadowing you will be a huge benefit for me. Looking forward to seeing your progress
    Thanks for following bro. Trying to make this as informative and descriptive as possible for you guys!

Blog Entries

Thanks for following bro. Trying to make this as informative and descriptive as possible for you guys!
    No problem. I'm really interested in your results because everything you're doing is what I've been planning out for about 6 months or more so I feel that this is no coincidence. Also interested to know changes in moods, focus, libido, or any other subtle change that might happen while on so be sure to document those as well

No problem. I'm really interested in your results because everything you're doing is what I've been planning out for about 6 months or more so I feel that this is no coincidence. Also interested to know changes in moods, focus, libido, or any other subtle change that might happen while on so be sure to document those as well
    Sweet. No need to worry man. I've got all this well
    Covered. Next update tomorrow. Right now it's all just mental. Knowing I'm on gear is making me focus and have more drive to lift harder than usual.

bobsyouruncle is offline New Member
    Good luck bro! Logs like these are much more helpful than you think, cheers bud

Quote Originally Posted by bobsyouruncle
    Good luck bro! Logs like these are much more helpful than you think, cheers bud
    Appreciate you joining me for the ride buddy. Upcoming update in the next few hours.

3rd Pin Day-

Weight 179.0

No noticeable side effects yet. Once again, just more drive, intensity and a pumped feeling 24/7. All mental. I did have to jab my ass twice this morning because I hit a blood vessel on the first pin. Pulled out and pinned about an inch lower using a new needle (25g 1in) and no blood upon aspirating. Even with two pins I have no noticeable soreness this time. I also warmed up my test for 5 mins in warm water and it was noticeably easier to draw. Average chest workout today, no abnormal strength gains yet. Back day tomorrow. Routine is as follows:

Machine Chest Press Warmup 265lbs 3x12
    Incline Press 3x8 (185, 190, 195, 225x2)
    Bench Press 3x8 (225x3)
    Decline Press 3x8 (215x3)
    Incline Flyes 3x8 (55x3)
    Cable Flye 3x8 (90x3)
    Last edited by StickyNicky; 06-19-2012 at 12:17 AM.

4th Pin Day

Weight- 182.0

Pretty awesome gain in weight. I don't really feel like I look bigger, but I do feel more pumped constantly. Wore a shirt to the gym that usually fits me tight and now I could barely fit my arms inside the sleeves. No sides as of yet except probably double the amount of erections I get a day. Pinning today was the easiest yet. I made sure I warmed the test and lubricated the needle graciously and I didn't feel anything at all. I've thrown in some multivitamins for general health as well. I'm using Source Naturals Life Force Multiple, 3 caps a day. Work out today was intense and I left feeling the best arm pump I've ever felt in my life. My biceps were fully engorged and veiny and I could actually see bulging muscle fibers when I flexed my triceps. Work out is as follows:

Biceps:
    Incline DB Curl- 45x8x3
    EZ Curl Bar Curls- 45 plates x8x3
    Preacher Curls- 35 plates x8x3
    Hammer Curls- 45x8x3

Triceps:
    Rope Pulldown- 100x8x3 (big jump)
    Straight Bar Pulldown- 80x8x3
    Skull Crushers- 35 plate, 35+5, 35+5 x 3
    Single Arm Cross Body Reverse Pulldown- 30x8x3

how's it goin Bro? we haven't heard from ya In a couple days.....problems??

Ben_66 is offline Junior Member
    Keep it up!

Blog Entries
    Can you just clarify why you're pinning every 2/3 days instead of every 4/5? Are you including hcg pin days maybe?

Can you just clarify why you're pinning every 2/3 days instead of every 4/5? Are you including hcg pin days maybe?
    I'm pinning every Monday morning and Thursday evening. About to add in HCG next pin day.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information