Ben_66 is offline Junior Member

6 week cycle: 50mg Test Suspension, 50mg Stanazol, 50mg Trenbolone Acetate

After reading Austinite (mind boggling) and Patricks blog on Tren ace I got inspired to write my own. I noticed some people like to hear other people experience with tren ace.

Here is my cycle: 50mg Test Suspension, 50mg Stanazol, 50mg Trenbolone Acetate in one bottle/shot. I do 1cc ed. so 350mg a week of test/tren/whinny only for 6 weeks.

I am 28,
    started at 164 pounds, (I was 183 about 1 month and a half before as a lot of it had to do with binge eating/drinking on weekends. still had a good frame though)
    5'9
    bodyfat: not acurate, I would say 10% (will post before and after pic after my short cycle)
    This is actually a cutting cycle, I need to be 160-165pounds for Kickboxing.

I started this cycle on May 29th.

I am now on week 3, day 2.

I work out in the morning heavy weights (power building) 4-5 times a week, I do yoga, go swimming twice a week and do Kickboxing 4 days a week at night( my cardio)

I'm eating roughly 2700 cal a day.

Alright I guess that sums it up.

My story:

From doing Tren at a pretty low dose compare to what I see other people doing, I have not experienced any bad side effect.

Here are my good/bad sides:

-I've always had problems with acne, (not bad but I get them all the time) I swear after doing this cycle my face has never been clearer. I don't know if its because my diet is so clean and I hit the sauna more often, but no acne, I had one on my chest but I think its because I shaved my chest.

-My sleep is probably the worst side. I can sleep but I always toss and turn. I think it has to do with the tren but I have a shitty bed and no AC. but I still manage to fall asleep and some nights I have great sleeps.

- No tren cough. It might be due to all the cardio I do. My cardio hasnt gone down. I always push myself mentally.\

- I do sometimes feel agitated (maybe lack of sleep sometimes) but I control my thoughts/action very well. ( I do 30 min of meditation with iso tones a day) If anybody would take some of my advice it would be to meditate. (it lowers my BP and my brain waves are normal and I think it helps with OCT)

other than that no problems. my balls are good, my semen is white, I get an erection no problem. BP good, credit to meditation (iso-tones)

On my workouts:

in short: in 3/4 weeks I went from 3 plates dead to 4 plates. My bench press whent up to 50 pounds, my squats a plate. ( I am doing a power building phase so I would of had gains either way naturally but maybe not as heavy)

So I started at 164. I last weighed myslef Sunday and I was 160. I had cut out some of my carbs and up my protein in that process As i was only losing a pound a week. ( you might think why hasnt he gained weight?) after reading on tren/ I guess it can take up to 4 weeks? I'm sure I probably added pounds from last sunday. I'm also cutting too.

So far I am ripped, beautiful abs, I'm still trying to get that little bit of fat on my last 2 abdomen. A huge difference in vuscolarity since day 1.

The only thing that sucks from this cycle is pricking myself everyday.

I will post everyday from now on on my workouts/moods/activities of the day for my personal.

Thank you,

OnTheSauce is offline Banned
    Tren cough happens when u get tren in a vein. Be thankful u haven't experienced it. Its like death. I think you should up your calories, I got leaner even though I was eating a huge surplus. Tren works quite well

crunkee is offline Junior Member
    TREN COUGHS sounds turrible

Quote Originally Posted by patrick4588 View Post
    Tren cough happens when u get tren in a vein. Be thankful u haven't experienced it. Its like death. I think you should up your calories, I got leaner even though I was eating a huge surplus. Tren works quite well
    y
    Yeah I never hit a vein! would not want either. I'm going to up my protein and fats next monday. I'm sure scared I will gain to much weight. I need to stay around 160-167pounds. I've been reading your posts, good work!

Thursday night sleep was shit, That's all I can complain about on this cycle.

I pricked my right glut this morning, then I went to the gym and worked out legs.
    hack
    full squats
    leg press
    seated curls
    reverse curls.
    Finished off with 30 minutes of cardio. ( I usually do cardio at night but I had to work today)
    Felt pretty good, (legs are my least favorite)

My mood today was good, pretty easy going.

I'm always hungry though.

Getting ready for bed since i have to work tomorrow, I dont work out sat and sun.

Before and now pictures after 3 weeks and 3 days.
    Last edited by Ben_66; 06-27-2012 at 07:09 PM.

Week 3 day 4

Last night sleep shit again, not sweating just toss and turning, (a lot has to do with my bed)

Pricked left glut, Went to work.

Getting ready to go out tonight.

My mood today was good, nothing ordinary to say. I feel more confident. No sides yet, actually I got a couple zits on my face (but I get them on/off cycle) nothing serious. my face is actually a lot clearer then it has been. No acne on body.

Tomorrow non-training day. I also work.

castiron is offline Associate Member
    Nice work man!

castiron is offline Associate Member
    do you mix all your gear in one pin and do it in one shot?

i think bf is higher than 10% ..just my opinion though .. arms look pretty solid there bro

dooie is offline Senior Member
    My bench press whent up to 50 pounds

Your bench went up to 50lbs, what was it before lol

Quote Originally Posted by castiron View Post
    do you mix all your gear in one pin and do it in one shot?
    Thanks for the kind words.

My gear is one bottle of 20cc all of those ingridients. one shot of 1cc ed gives me 50/50/50. Here in Canada we call it the ''White gold''

Quote Originally Posted by crunkee View Post
    i think bf is higher than 10% ..just my opinion though .. arms look pretty solid there bro
    Thanks for the reply. I have no idea my bf. You think its higher than 10%? I'll post my pic on the pic member page and see what others have to say.

I appreciate it though. My goal is to get to 8% at least, you just motivated me!

Quote Originally Posted by dooie View Post
    My bench press whent up to 50 pounds

Your bench went up to 50lbs, what was it before lol
    yeah, I never did bench before. lol I started at 2 plates. now I'm able to add 2x25pounds to it. Pretty good for 160 pounds.

Tomorrow I'm doing upper body and will be able to write down my gains on the weights. I'll try to add another 5-10pounds

Week 3 day 5,

Had a good sleep last night. I never thought about it, but it's not the tren that keeps me from sleeping, it's the fact of my low calorie diet. (this happened from past experience, never put the 2 together) Last night I went out and had a cheat meal, So I went to bed full and slept good.

This morning pricked my right quad then went to work.

Got some interesting news from my phone. my fight has been cancel, the whole event. So i don;t have to make weight anymore. I can now concentrate on getting to 8% body fat.
    At work my mood was alright, felt tired by the end of my shift.

Can't wait for the tomorrow, I'm changing my workout routine to mon/tues: upper and legs, wed: cardio/swimming/yoga Thu/Fri upper and legs. Also changing from power building to just focus on building in the 6-10 reps. I was doing 3-4 reps 7 sets for my main compound exercises. Hopefully this cycle will help me with fast recovery as I will be hitting chest/back/leg twice a week and increasing my cardio.

Tomorrow Training day, upper-body/cardio. go to class, then kickboxing.

geez i was just thinking thats a fck load of pins 7*6 42 pins ..eek thats a bunch

stpete is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ben_66 View Post
    Thanks for the kind words.

My gear is one bottle of 20cc all of those ingridients. one shot of 1cc ed gives me 50/50/50. Here in Canada we call it the ''White gold''
    That's a crazy blend you got there. And if i understand correctly, you are using the suspension as the test base for this cycle?

Quote Originally Posted by crunkee View Post
    geez i was just thinking thats a fck load of pins 7*6 42 pins ..eek thats a bunch
    Yeah lol, It's like taking my vitamins in the morning. I'm only doing 2 vials at 20ml, So basically 38 shots since I know I waste 2 from taking the air out of the pin.

Quote Originally Posted by stpete View Post
    That's a crazy blend you got there. And if i understand correctly, you are using the suspension as the test base for this cycle?
    Yes that is correct, its all water based. no pain with injections and goes through a 25g pin with ease.

Week 3 day 6

Last night sleep was good.

Woke up this morning pricked my left quad.

Went to the gym did upper body. I changed my workout routine to higher reps. 6-10 reps. I was doing power building before.

I had to drop weight due to the fact I was doing more reps. Had good pumps tired by the end of my workout.
    So now I have my building ground for weights at the gym for upper body in the 6-10 reps. (I also due rest pause sets/drop sets) I think I will be adding giant sets for cardio and burning more calories in the next workouts.

My mood today was good, felt excited at the gym doing a new workout/ went to class felt normal. And now I'm going to my kickboxing class tonight as part of my cardio.

So far I feel like I have no sides whatsover. I feel my body has adapted to my gear. My body looks more ripped but I still need to lose more bf. I upped my protein and fats. I was contemplating to up my dosage to 1.5cc ed but I'm not going screw around for the sides sake. And plus I'm getting aweseom results so I wont fix something that its not broken.

Week 4 tomorrow! ahhh shiittt!

Week 4 day 1

Last night sleep was fabulous.

Woke up this morning pricked my right delt.

Went to the gym and did legs.

Squats
    lunges
    leg press.

I changed my weight around and reps because I started a new workout routine.

ended with 2 calfes exercises.

This was a shitty workout, I had the hardest time with my squats and lunges. My leg press is increasing at least. decided to do 20 min of cardio to end my session since I'm trying to get to 8% body fat.

Now I have my building ground for legs for the next 3 weeks. I will post my sets and reps with the weight next monday.

My mood today was good felt lethargic at times, I feel like my arms are pumped all the time. I ahve kickboxing tonight. Cardio/swimming and yoga tomorrow.

I should be ripping the benefits of my cycle by now. I'll see by the end of the week, So far so good.

Please judge and critisize my diet: Cutting,

My supplements through out the day
    -amino acid/ mutli vit/Vitamin E and C/Fish oil pil.

Diet:
    -shake with whey protein/ skim milk/oats and wilbe berrys.

-work out

-2 scoops of whey with bananae
    -2 whole eggs with 8 egg whites/ oats
    -chicken/brocolie/brown rice
    -chicken/brocolie/spinach
    -chicken/brocolie/spinach
    -2 whole eggs 8 egg whites with baby spinach with olive oil.
    -cottage cheed in my shake with Natural peanut butter. skim milk and 1 scoop of whey protein. I dont have any casein protein shake.

I eat every 2 to 3 hours.

Should I completly cut out the fruits?

Any info would be appreciated as I'm really trying hard to get to 8% fat

Week 4 day 2

Last night sleep good again.

Pricked my left delt and went to the gym on an empty stomach to go do some HIIT cardio. (used my amino acid, with a thermo and a pre-workout stimulant so not really empty stomach)

My cardio has not been affected greatly as I see other have experience poor cardio while on Tren . My kickboxing and my drive mentally pushes me through my boundaries. Can be tough though at times.

I am keeping the same diet. taking out the skim milk since of the sugar. I'm just going to have to be patient.

This will be one of my last post for this log. Nothing is changing in my psycho, physiology aspect of the affect of my cycle so it is pointless to write everyday. Perhaps for some this would be a good time to up your dose. I am not going to as I am seeing GREAT result and dont want the risk of side affects and I only have like a week and a bit left.

I will post again at my last shot, my pct and then 6 weeks after my pct to show my result of my blood work, sperm count. and elaborate on my mental, physical state.

Thanks for reading!
    Last edited by Ben_66; 06-27-2012 at 07:12 PM.

Thread Information