Thread: Good 1st Cycle?

T05H1B4 is offline New Member

Good 1st Cycle?

Hi I'm new here and age 21 6ft2 around 190lb I've been gyming for 2 years on an off and ive got a goal I want to reach. Few of my friends are on it and have gained awesome results with no side effects so far!

I've read alot on here and understand i shouldn't really touch the stuff till atleast 23 but it's the choice I'm going to make.

How well do you rate this cycle for my first cycle and if not what would you amend?

Dbol 50-80mg a day - 4 weeks
    Test enanthate 500mg week 12 weeks
    180 quid

PCT
    nolvadex - 60mg for 3 days
    40mg for 4 days
    20mg for 7 days
    Clomid - 50 mg day for 14 days
    HCG - 5 jabs

Armidex

Thanks

kronik420 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by T05H1B4 View Post
    Hi I'm new here and age 21 6ft2 around 190lb eat boy EAT I've been gyming for 2 years on an off and ive got a goal I want to reach. Few of my friends are on it and have gained awesome results with no side effects so far!

I've read alot on here and understand i shouldn't really touch the stuff till atleast 23 (25) but it's the choice I'm going to make. bad choice

How well do you rate this cycle for my first cycle and if not what would you amend? no one on here is going to give you advise on this except for "dont do it,your too young etc.."

Dbol 50-80mg a day - 4 weeks
    Test enanthate 500mg week 12 weeks
    180 quid

PCT your pct plan is no good.
    nolvadex - 60mg for 3 days
    40mg for 4 days
    20mg for 7 days
    Clomid - 50 mg day for 14 days
    HCG - 5 jabs

Armidex any idea on how to dose this? for how long? etc..

Thanks
    IMO you should hit up the nutrition forum and work on your diet, 6 ft 2 190 lbs... you could easily gain 20-30 lbs with diet and training......
    you need to do more research, about 4 or 5 years should do it, then you should be able to plan your 1st cycle properly,
    btw that's what im doing, im 23 and im still gaining naturally, and since i got my diet in check, the results have been surprisingly amazing.

hope you'll reconsider cycling, do you want to spend the rest of your life paying for a mistake that you made when you were 21?
    you might be able to achieve your goals with diet and training in the next few years... and decide that you don't need AAS..

my .02

T05H1B4 is offline New Member
    Thanks for that mate I totally agree I could be heading in wrong direction but I've recently last 2 months been having a good diet with over 3500k calories a day and lots of water but I just can't seem to put on size. I get to a stale mate position where my body doesn't not want to get any bigger even if I force my food and eat all the time but was just generally speaking to see if you guys thought that cycle was good as this is what my friend took and saw good gains in his first cycle

Thanks

tboney is offline Anabolic Member
    Go to the diet and training sections and post up your diet and training routines. There are some very knowledgeable people there that can help you figure out what is going on.

I would wait on cycling...

Thread Information