Stosh_112 is offline Productive Member

4th week into Sust cycle

Ending my 4th wk of sust 250. Pinning E3D, shits finally in full swing. Breaking all my lifting records already. Gained 10lbs, no bloat. Been taking Liq-Stane ED at 6.5mg. Only sides im getin is a lil bit of shoulder acne, very mild, and increased agitation. Have 10ml left and wondered if anyone would suggest adding some Tren E 200 into the mix for the last month??? Or should i wait till i find some more test for the next cycle? Havent tried tren yet but have 20ml just sittin around waitin to be pinned. this is my second cycle in 8 years so the sust is really feelin good, anyone think tren would bump it up or make the sides worse?

End of the 5th week... Feeling tired as hell, last 2 days. Test flu?

vonner is offline New Member
    i feel very tired always aswell, must be normal.. the acne will break out hard wait for it

yea startin to get acne on my shoulders... Tiredness has gone away, back to normal now. But yea the acne sucks. What are u running?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Stosh_112 View Post
    Ending my 4th wk of sust 250. Pinning E3D, shits finally in full swing. Breaking all my lifting records already. Gained 10lbs, no bloat. Been taking Liq-Stane ED at 6.5mg. Only sides im getin is a lil bit of shoulder acne, very mild, and increased agitation. Have 10ml left and wondered if anyone would suggest adding some Tren E 200 into the mix for the last month??? Or should i wait till i find some more test for the next cycle? Havent tried tren yet but have 20ml just sittin around waitin to be pinned. this is my second cycle in 8 years so the sust is really feelin good, anyone think tren would bump it up or make the sides worse?
    doing tren e for a month would be a waste as by the time it starts to "kick in" you shut it down yet managed to most likely suppress/shut yourself down even more thus making recovery all the more difficult...

S2King1223 is offline New Member
    How you feeling, weight gain so far?

Feeling good, Gained 12 lbs. Im just starting week 7.

Nice man, I'll be following you becaus I plan on running 500 mg of sust soon, do you feel like you could have put on more muscle with eating better/more ? Not really sure on what your goals are.

Im happy with 12 lbs in 6 wks. Ive been eating clean and taking an AI so it should be mostly muscle and min water weight. When do u plan on doing ur first pin?

juice work is offline Banned
    im running sustanon 300 2x week (600mg wk) equipoise 250 2x week (500mg wk) and prop 200mg 2x week (400mg) i jumped from 171 pounds to 207 in 4 months and i know i can gain more eating more/better and training harder im loving it and im killin it brobro im thinking about goin from 2x week to 3x week to flood more into body and get more results since im long cycling

Going to start first pin sometime near the end of august. May be looking to stack EQ with it for first cycle.

Into wk 6 and my aggression is through the roof. Been snappin at stupid shit... Gotta learn to control it.

Just pin the sust for your first cycle. Leave the EQ for later... Feel the power of the sust first. You wont be disapointed.

bilgee is offline New Member
    Blog Entries

How's your acne?d

Last time I cycled I had worst acne problem on my shoulders. Good results but acne. I am scared to do another cycle because of acne. It left really bad scars all over my shoulders and back!!! Any help guys???

I'm curious for the same thing bilgee

update?

Finishing off the sust with a few wks of Prop. Gained about 15 lbs but the last month couldnt eat that well. Strength is still up there and lost some belly fat while gaining the 15 lbs. Im gonna run another 2 wks of prop for a total of about 12 wks of pinning. Didnt get bad acne like i did from cyp. Since i cant find anymore sust, my next cycle is gonna be frontload with prop, then E. Waiting patiently to ad my Tren into the mix, lol.

Update? I'm on day 16 and my muscles just feel really pumped all the time. Other then that I haven't made much gains on the sust. Which day would you say you really felt it kick in?

mixtnconfuzd is offline New Member
    hows the anxiety, I have a problem with this when running pretty much anything

Anxiety wasnt that bad during cycle. Its the pct depression thats kickin my aas.

drdave304 is offline New Member
    last time with sus i had so much acne still do shoulders n neck area...what did you uses to cure it?

Didnt get acne till I started pct. Been using otc soap n creams.

Thread Information