greenwell001 is offline Member

cycle log and results

Here we go. Just pinned my first test e cycle today and everything went well except a little shaky trying to switch hands to drop the plunger. Here it is.

1-12 500mg test e/wk
    1-12 12.5mg stane ed

I have liquid torem and raloxifene for pct. Plan on starting pct 14 days after last pin. Anyone familiar with ar-r products, could you recommend dosages for the torem and raloxifene. Thanks.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMAG0088_01.JPG 
Views:	600 
Size:	1.18 MB 
ID:	125445Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMAG0090.jpg 
Views:	628 
Size:	1.80 MB 
ID:	125446had a shitty workout last night but i got to get a couple pics. These are week 2 and not much different than pre cycle pic

Good luck I'll be following
    Pls post ur full stats thx

would running dbol last 4 weeks of cycle be worth it fellas?

6'2ish
    208lbs
    14%bf

And try to add hcg @ 250 iu on same days as ur inj ( it's easy to monitor this way)
    To prevent testicular atrophy and make recovery easier to keep more gains.

i will see if i can get my hands on some, i suppose it is an injectable?

Quote Originally Posted by greenwell001
    i will see if i can get my hands on some, i suppose it is an injectable?
    It comes as powder in a vial u add bac water to it and inj sub q with an insulin syringe

just killed a chest/tri workout....back/bi tomorrow....do you guys take a rest day until shoulders?

Shuff is offline Junior Member
    I can only speak for myself, but I do:
    mon chest/tri
    tue back/bi
    wed cardio
    thur shoulders/forearms
    fri legs

sat rest
    sun rest

dooie is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by greenwell001
    just killed a chest/tri workout....back/bi tomorrow....do you guys take a rest day until shoulders?
    I would

sounds like a plan then. i need to hit em hard because they dont grow so well

Just blew up the diet for today. Damn u taco bell. Get back on the course tomorrow.

Went HAM on back/bi's tonight, diet staying on point, making serious gains and the test has not really kicked in hard (3weeks in) I'm thinking I can easily surpass my goals. Loving it!

liftology is offline Junior Member
    keep us updated on your solid progress! stay thick, solid, tight! (nohomo)
    In all seriousness, I am interested and considering the same cycle eventually

Start of week 4.....just took a mini 3 day deload, and I feel refreshed.
    Seeing some good gains in the mirror and pretty good gains in power, want more though. Today is will start 30mg of dbol through week 8. Right now I'm sitting at 212lbs and roughly same bf% as I started with, with a little bloat. Seems as I am not gaining like Samson420 did in the first 4 wks, but I have not gain any bf so I think 10 lbs in 3 wks is modest. I hope I won't have to play around with stane dosage when I start dbol tonight, I swear that stane could be the devil. Enough rambling, gioin HAM on chest and tri's tonight and we will see gains made on flat bench this wk. Pics are comin, trying to get some color on my pale ass again so I can see more definition in the mirror.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMAG0116.jpg 
Views:	588 
Size:	1.66 MB 
ID:	125928Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMAG0116.jpg 
Views:	588 
Size:	1.66 MB 
ID:	125928PpoClick image for larger version. 

Name:	IMAG0115.jpg 
Views:	511 
Size:	1.53 MB 
ID:	125927Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMAG0115.jpg 
Views:	511 
Size:	1.53 MB 
ID:	125927 my damn phone sucks.....I will.get better pics
    Last edited by greenwell001; 08-28-2012 at 02:18 AM.

Personal best on flat bench....finished off with 275 at the.end of 6 set pyramid. Strength is starting to improve,

I missed legs last week so I had to fit them in with back and bi's last night and felt pretty strong through out the session. I liked it because it wasn't straight BB and more my style of lifting.

5 rounds with no rest between sets. 2 min between rounds

Starting 1st round weight
    Front squat 185x10
    Cleans 155x10
    Chins with variation bw x 12
    Burpee presses 50lb db x 10
    Db rows 70 db x 10

I ended up with 225 on squat and 185 on cleans for the 5th round. I only had to breaks the sets up on the fifth round and still got a good 6 reps of each movement. I am pleased with the power I had throughout the wo. The test should be kicking in very soon, but I felt the dbols gave me a little more aggressiveness in the gym. It's about to be on. This is middle of week 4.
    Last edited by greenwell001; 08-29-2012 at 06:00 PM.

Starting to get the diet dailed in, I have zero bloat and losing a small amount of bf%. Shoulders tonight and they are quickly becoming my favorite wo. I was having a hard time getting all my calories in clean, but my appetite has went through the roof thaw last few days. Goin hard everyday.

Ok. Middle of week four and I put it down on shoulders tonight. Dbols prewo really made me aggressive as fvck. Strength has really started to ramp up along with endurance. Weighed in at 214, so 3 pounds per week average so far. I might have crept up to 15% bf, but I have been slacking on cardio, no big deal , just need to play around and see how my body reacts to the test when it peaks. Week 6 is the ballpark figure fore enanth right? Note to self: get my wife to pin me on shoulder days, I was shaking like a leaf.

Live for the PUMP is offline Senior Member
    Sounds like some good gains bro! Keep posting your progress. I'm following.

dbols got me on bloat, got a good HIIT in tonight, man i have been slacking on core and cardio and it showed. Skin is getting oily with a few little bumps but nothin major yet.

Strength really jumped on back and DL, i keep on adding plates. DL will now stay in my back routine instead of legs. Str8t beast mode in the gym now, i went 1hr 20 min no cardio, and usually i try to keep it under and hr.

Got on the scale this morning and almost picked it up and smashed it. Down to 210 from 214. I upped the stane dosage because of the bloat I was getting from the dbols, so I had a lot of water in me I suppose. Strength is still climbing really good and I can see gains in the mirror, so fvck the scales for now. Just gotta cram as much food in my mouth as I can, been coming in just above maintenance here lately, but pretty clean. End of week 5 and the party is just now finally going to start.

stpete is offline Banned
    Keep up the good work. A lot of people claim that their diets take a hit when using d-bol. Maybe time for a shake or 2 to supplement?

Something has Definately changed, mentally. Very aggressive, kinda lethargic at times, but more focused and methodical. Traps, lats, and legs growin quick and skin/fascia is getting pretty tight in the front delts, I need to roll that shit out don't need any stretch marks. Weighed in at 216.4 This is end of wk 5 and still averaging 3 lbs./wk. and the liquid stain is seems to be keeping the bloat down even though I really think it fvcking with my head. Growing leaps and bounds in strength and power output/ session. Thank god the wifey has upped it in the br, a.d.I.d.a.s. To this day I have no physical negative side effects, no gyno, no bf increase, just a little bit of a shorter fuse. I am curious what the next 6 wks will bring. I really want to level out and not be on a hormone roller coaster, now that the test is in full effect, will it stabilize now?

Alright, beginning week seven. Felt strong in the gym tonight. Did chest tonight and finished pyramid with 315 1 rep. Finally over the 1k mark for the first time in all three lifts. Ive dropped to prob 12% bf while getting the strongest ive ever been to date. On my way to 225 lean gain, right now sitting at 216, if it doesnt taper off, on track to finish the cycle at 232. Goal is 225 at 10%, looking more possible now, we will see if i can keep the diet together.

Pics???

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Prop_var_Testen View Post
    Pics???
    . They are coming, I want someone else to take them for me.

Still saying around 217, but adding about 15 lbs of IBM is starting to really show in the mirror. Still at about 12-13bf and eating like a horse, week seven in the books. Hopefully I can keep the intensity up after cycle and get hard as fukk. Might be changing my goal of 225@10% to 220@8%, I dont want to get too bulky, need to stay lean and long, and just explosive as possible. As of now..........

Lifts are rep range 5-7
    Front squat 225
    Back squat 315
    FB 275
    Cleans 205
    deads 330
    Last edited by greenwell001; 09-24-2012 at 12:49 AM.

Thread Information