Thread: stuborn fat

MilitiaGuy is offline Banned

stuborn fat

i am doing an eca/clen cycle 8 weeks i have reached my 6th week and i have good result abs started to show my shoulders ,chest,back are ltl bit ripped but the problem are those fu**ing fat deposit on my lower they dont want to go and they are interfering with my v looking back i am doing cardio 5-6 time/week 20-25 min with 8-9km/h speed and my diet is strict 200g protein/100g carbs/60g fat .

dangit is offline Member
    Try bringing your cardio up to about 50-60min a day and keep the same speed on the treadmill. Also, throw in a cheat day here and there with lots and lots of carbs. Your metabolism might have slowed down too much and might be in need of a little boost.

Cycling your carb intake is the best way of making sure your metabolism stays right up there and you keep on burning fat.

you might be holding some water in your lower back too. I always get worried when going into the last few weeks before a show and seeing that my lower back still isn't ripped. Most times, it's because I'm still holding some water. Just up your water intake (drink 4-6 litres a day) and see if that helps.

Also, the lower back is tough area to loose fat. You're body tends to hold more there as protection for your kidneys. It always seems to be the last area for the fat to come out of... that and your glutes.

MilitiaGuy is offline Banned
    Originally posted by dangit
    Try bringing your cardio up to about 50-60min a day and keep the same speed on the treadmill. Also, throw in a cheat day here and there with lots and lots of carbs. Your metabolism might have slowed down too much and might be in need of a little boost.

Cycling your carb intake is the best way of making sure your metabolism stays right up there and you keep on burning fat.

you might be holding some water in your lower back too. I always get worried when going into the last few weeks before a show and seeing that my lower back still isn't ripped. Most times, it's because I'm still holding some water. Just up your water intake (drink 4-6 litres a day) and see if that helps.

Also, the lower back is tough area to loose fat. You're body tends to hold more there as protection for your kidneys. It always seems to be the last area for the fat to come out of... that and your glutes.
    i think it is water coz the fucking test from my last bulking cycle made me hold tons of water ut wasnt good for me and for the cheat thing i will try this sunday to take about 300g carbs coz my carbs intake is decreasing today i got only 20g carbs from the cheak peas

Thread Information