Thread: new cycle

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~

new cycle

just wanted to see what you guys think of my cycle and if anyone wanted to throw anything in.

1-10 sus250-750mg
    1-10 testov.250-500mg
    1-10 deca -400mg
    1-10 anadrol -150mg/day
    10-18 winstrol -50mg/eod
    10-18 eq-400mg
    10-18 primo-400mg

im about 5'11 , 210lbs and this is about my 8th cycle

TheyoungJason is offline New Member
    wow thats a lot of gear... bro thats a shitload of anadrol , but if this is your eighth cycle maybe u can handle that. otherwise it looks very good. best of luck!

PT
    my first couple cycles i only used one steroid . in fact, my first two consisted of 500mgs of sustanone250 a week. i never used anadrol before but i got it for $1 a pill, so i said "what the hell". but if anyone else thinks it's to much, let me know and maybe i'll drop the dose. thank you.
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

Bartleby is offline Member
    Bro, 10 weeks of anadrol !!! def cut it back to the first 4 weeks..especially if its the first time ur using it...plus 18 weeks of 17aa's is gonna be real hard on the liver...so cut back on the drol and leave a gap before u take the winny to give ur liver a break...plus pick either deca or eq..jmho though so give it some thought...also what about anti-e's?????hopefully somebody else with more experience can help u plan otu a better cycle...good luck bro...

flexgolf is offline Member
    from Bartleby "also what about anti-e's?????"
    -ur gonna need something to slow that waterfall of cortisol when ur done. plus u need something like a novadex to help suppress the estrogen during these cycles. go to the main page and read up the test stuff; i believe they reccomend some anti-estrogen stuff, also on the main page is a link called "coming off steroids ", for info to fight cortisol so u dont lose all ur gains.

PT
    that's a good idea. i think i will run tha anadrol for five weeks and then run d-bol for five. also i do have clomid for the end and have armidex. the armidex i have is so damn expensive that i hope i dont need it everytime i use 17aa's. thanks for the input bros
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

Thread Information