Hydroponics is offline Associate Member

Tri-Methyl Extreme

I completed a cycle of tri-methyl extreme roughly 6-7 months ago followed by liquid nolva, letro and clomid. I went from about 160-175 and am currently sitting at ~172lbs. I have been on a lean bulk diet. exercise about 4x week, also recently been doing cross-fit training outside as well. here are some current pics:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Tri-Methyl Extreme-pic1.jpg   Tri-Methyl Extreme-pic2.jpg   Tri-Methyl Extreme-pic3.jpg  

stpete is offline Banned
    Lookin good. Stuff these days must be more potent than back in mid-late 90's. I wasted a lot of money on PH's. Did a little research and this guy has had similar success.

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...y#.UGUGj42PXzQ

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    I don't know StPete. I was running Andro for a couple years and had some amazing gains in strength. I was able to clean and jerk a 100lb barbell. I know it doesnt' sound like much, but i did it one handed. The balance was a bitch, but after i got it right, i was able to do it. We were drinking over a mates house, and in his back yard he had the weights. A buddy called me out and said if i couldnt' do that after all the years of training, then i aint shit. it wasn't really a clean and jerk, of course. It was more of a weird one handed curl to my shoulder, then i was able to press it from there. And it took a few attempts before i got it. again, balance was a bitch

Ya one of my friends did 3 bottles and got pretty damn big but i only wanted to do one due to toxicity

Wroking out outside is great, weve been flippin giant tires, runnin the track with 45lb plates, swingin the sledge hammer, pullin sleds, swingin bulgarian bags and of course hittin jerks, powercleans and dead lifts a lot... Nice to switch it up

Thread Information