Thumbs up First Cycle - Pro's? - Con's?

After spending much time researching as much as I could about juicing on Anabolic Review, and finding the money and source to get started, I finally came up with a plan. (all recognition goes to Anabolic Review and it's message board, they are a Library of information!). Anyhow, I am 26, 5'11" and 140lbs with 8-9% body fat. I was able to put exactly two cycles of the following together for roughly 1G.

What I'm hoping to get out of this post is a little feedback on any fine-tuning it may need. I can read all I want but when it comes down to it it's the experience that counts (and I have none). If anyone has some info as to the Pro's & Con's so I know how to tweak it, it would be MUCH appreciated. Remember, I am repeating this plan exactly TWICE over 44 weeks.

THANKS!

............Test
    ..........Enanth .....Deca .......HCG ........Nolv .....Clomid ....Clenb
    Wk 1...................150
    Wk 2...................150
    Wk 3...... 250........150
    Wk 4...... 250........150
    Wk 5......250........ 150
    Wk 6...... 250........150........2500
    Wk 7...... 250........300........2500
    Wk 8...... 250........300
    Wk 9...... 250........300
    Wk 10.....250........300
    Wk 11.... 250........300
    Wk 12.... 125........300
    Wk 13.... 125........150........2500.......10dy............. .....10-50/dy
    Wk 14................. 150........2500.......10/dy.................50/dy
    Wk 15.............................. 2500.......10/dy.....100/dy... 50/dy
    Wk 16.............................. 2500....................50/dy.... 50/dy
    Wk 17................................................ .................... 50/dy
    Wk 18................................................ .................... 50/dy
    Wk 19................................................ .................... 50/dy
    Wk 20.....OFF....... OFF....... OFF....... OFF....... OFF....... OFF
    Wk 21.....OFF....... OFF....... OFF....... OFF....... OFF....... OFF
    Wk 22.....OFF....... OFF....... OFF....... OFF....... OFF....... OFF
    Last edited by whatchutalkinboutman; 06-07-2003 at 08:07 PM.

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    I thought I was being ambitious by starting out with an 18 weeker when all was said and done (and at times still consider cutting it at 15)...how has that consideration come into play with regards to your decisions? I understand that the actual AAS compounds only extend for 15 weeks, but then you only take seven weeks "off" (and it's a pretty loose definition of "off") before starting again. Also, why do you cut the enan a full three weeks before the deca ...in fact, would you mind elaborating as to why the deca and test are staggered with a three week gap on both ends??

Are you running an anti-e throughout? I don't see an indication of that. To be frank, I think you're taking on too much for a first cycle, especially at at a buck-forty...also, looking at your profile you have only two years training experience...it may be VERY much so to your advantage to gain some more (in fact quite a bit more) naturally prior to getting on. I know you're already thinking "but i'm a hardgainer" and I know that feeling...i started the weight game at about 160-something at a height of 6'1"-6'3" (don't know what my height was when I started) and by the time I hit 200 i thought i was ready for about a week, and even tried to find a source. Fortunately, I could not, so I waited...and gained fifty more pounds in the process before touching AAS...so it's very possible. Check my cycle diary link at the bottom of my post for more elaboration and pics.

I don't want to rain on your parade, but I do believe that going through with this is something you'll ultimately regret...and you seem to have a good head on your shoulders, and, as such, shouldn't have to go through that to learn this lesson. What do "they" always say? A smart man learns from his own mistakes while a genius learns from the mistakes of others....

I definitely do not take your advice lightly, but I've been trying to get some size on for 2-years. I started out at 119 (and at age 24 that is pretty damn thin) and gained roughly 21lbs naturally since. Not much I know, but then again I am not looking for anything "major." To put it simply, my goal is to gain (and keep) ~20lbs. from each 22-week cycle. This will only put me at 180 come day X, but really that is enough for me (considering). With my body type and Metabolism there is no Pro Bodybuiliding in my future.

So what I am trying to get is info on whether you think it can be done as outlined. Can 20lbs of "keeper" muscle be achieved this way?

Trust me, your opinion counts big here......and thanks.

P.S. the 2-week gap before and after the Dec was a copy off of a "Test-Deca -HCG -Clen " stack that was on Anobolic Review. In that stack they hit the Test right in the middle of the Deca cycle. (I figured I could do the same but tips are welcome).
    Last edited by whatchutalkinboutman; 06-07-2003 at 08:59 PM.

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    It's difficult to say for sure what you'll ultimately gain...but I'd consider resisting the idea of pyramiding the deca as you have it, and maybe run one more consistent 15-18 weeker? That's a start anyway. Would you mind posting your diet? It's not my strongest area, but there are guys on this board who can take one look at it, offer some suggestions, and have you (naturally) four or five pounds heavier in a month or two, as I can attest to.

To make a long story short, I am of the opinion that twenty keeper pounds might be more realistic if you combined the gear you have to construct one cycle with consistent doses and no staggering of the test and deca. Perhaps the test at 400-500mg/week and the deca @300 or so run over 13-15 weeks with an anti-e on hand and ready to go throughout the entire cycle. Those numbers might be ambitious for your weight...but i'd rather see you (again, solely my opinion) up the doses and shorten the time (relatively speaking). Hopefully, you'll get some more feedback soon from other people as well

I am working on integrating your tips as we speak.

Also:
    1) Can Test-Enanth & Deca be mixed in one pin?

2) I am reading mixed answers from posts, should HCG be taken in small doses like 500i.u. daily for 20 days.....though a lot of pin sticking, or is 2500i.u. per week OK?
    Last edited by whatchutalkinboutman; 06-07-2003 at 09:22 PM.

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    well that dose of test enth wont do much, bump it to 500mg/ew
    keep ur deca at 400mg/ew, forget hcg unless u already bought it, and run 25 mg of proviron ed througout the cycle ! you also dont need the clen at the end. even bodybuilders dont run clen at the end. jus trun hcg at the end before clomid to get ur johnsons up and run the clomid !

good luck ! pm me if needed more info !

I agree with gundam... the doses look low. Up the test and deca to 500/400. Otherwise, just listen to big green... he knows everything you could possible imagine.

Peace,
    HUGE

Thread Information