Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: First Cycle Ever Log: Test Cyp

Squats33 is offline Associate Member

First Cycle Ever Log: Test Cyp

Ok so I wanted to do a log on here as well as my personal journal. My goal while on test is to be lean muscle. I am already 230lbs. My diet is geared towards a slight weight loss. I am 25 and 6'2. BF% is unknown, but I can see some of my abdominal muscles.

I am going to be taking 400mg Test Cyp/wk (monday and thursday @200mg)
    .25mg Ldex/EOD and adjust as needed.

The only supplements I use are Opti-Men Multi, EAS Protein, and Creatine.

Thursday November 1st was my first pin. Went smooth. Outter quad. Was really surprised as to how easy this was. I didnt hesitate at all. Much like cutting butter is the comparison I can give. I took .5mg Ldex on this day to "jump start" my AI. I did this on my own. Today was also a leg day, which I completed before pinning. I actually ran the Bizzy Diet lower body leg day.
    Meals for the day:
    2 scoops protein. 8 oz skim milk
    1 packet of oatmeal w/water
    fiber one bar
    black beans, rice, ground turkey, broth (soup/stew)
    2 pork chops w/veggies
    protein shake

Friday November 2nd. I had Noticeable PIP this morning immediately. Feels much like someone kneed my in the quad. No big deal once I get to walking around and warm it up. I had zero soreness in my lower body from the bizzy leg day yesterday. 120 body weight squats will usually get ya, but I feel great today. I am sure it is some sort of placebo effect but hey, Ill take it. Will be doing the bizzy diet upper day tonight. I usually gear this more toward dumbbells. I love mixing up my workouts. Also, took Ldex .25mg today and will be moving to EOD now.
    Meals:
    2 scoops protein, milk
    oatmeal
    fiber one bar
    black beans, basmati rice, ground turkey

Any questions, just ask!
    Last edited by Squats33; 11-02-2012 at 10:34 AM.

Friday afternoon/ night

Bizzy diet upper day with my own variations mixed. Completely soaked. Quad is still sore from pin might attempt to foam roll tomorrow :/
    Making the Friday night regular for dinner tonight: STEAK!

Probably have some cashews and Greek yogurt/ cottage cheese for a snack and then a protein shake before bed.

Excited to keep updating this and Staying accountable.

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    Good job logging it here. It will keep you honest.

Just wondering if you are including hCG on cycle to prevent testicular atrophy?

I'm going to order it if it happens. Which I'm sure it will. Some people say its a must and some say it isn't. So I wanna see it happen first to experience it and then use the HCG .

What form does it come in? Like do I have to dissolve it in BWater myself?

Quote Originally Posted by Squats33 View Post
    I'm going to order it if it happens. Which I'm sure it will. Some people say its a must and some say it isn't. So I wanna see it happen first to experience it and then use the HCG .

What form does it come in? Like do I have to dissolve it in BWater myself?
    Yes it comes in powdered form and you reconstitute it with BW. I would simply order it and be done with it. Only a small percentage of men are unaffected by testicular atrophy when using AAS.

I'll have to look into it further. IUs and such.

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Look forward to your results. the Hcg is definitely worth looking into.

7am. Woke up on my own. PIP has subsided significantly. Heating it before I do my AM cardio. No weights all weekend. Went HAM this week so I'm gonna rest and watch football! Ldex today at .25mg. After cardio I'll be having: sausage links, eggs and whole grain English muffin. That muffin has like 9g of fiber.

None of my upper body is sore from the workout yesterday... Did 80 total reps of bench press in that bizzy diet upper workout.

Tomorrow is cheat day....

Today turned into cheat day. Had a gift card for applebees and they had specials during college football. So I had a beer with chicken fingers. Tasted so good. Just means tomorrow im back on the grind. Crazy ND/Pitt game right now.

PIP is doing great. Still there but definitely a lot better.

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Your diet is failing already bro...worry less about cheat days and more about clean days. Sausage kinks and english muffins = fat and simple carbs. Swap em out for a cleaner protein source and a complex carb...

Turkey sausage. Multi grain english muffin. Macros on muffin are pretty good actually 1g fat. 26g carbs only 1g coming from sugar. 5g protein. Turkey is lean. I also have deer sausage. Both very lean.

HCG question. SubQ means into the fat right? Not muscle? Also how much BWater should I use into 5,000 IU. Then I obviously take 250IU twice a week, correct? Is 25g good to use?

SubQ is subcutaneous - under the skin into the fat.

Mixing hCG = Reconstitute hCG with 2ml Bac Water. Each .10 on the slin pin is 250iu. 29 gauge is what i use.

Correct, twice/wk @ 250iu

Turkey sausage. Multi grain english muffin. Macros on muffin are pretty good actually 1g fat. 26g carbs only 1g coming from sugar. 5g protein. Turkey is lean. I also have deer sausage. Both very lean.
    Turkey sausage (where are ya Frank lol) still contains alot of fat, 26 g of carbs that are mainly simple carbs.

Because bread products say whole wheat or whole grain or multi grain, does not make them good. They are still made with processed flour and this is about as bad as eating a handfull of sugar! Just trying to help...thats why I suggested the running log.

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1

Turkey sausage (where are ya Frank lol) still contains alot of fat, 26 g of carbs that are mainly simple carbs.

Because bread products say whole wheat or whole grain or multi grain, does not make them good. They are still made with processed flour and this is about as bad as eating a handfull of sugar! Just trying to help...thats why I suggested the running log.
    Bread and sausage!?!? My trainer would nail my balls to a table and push me over backwards for putting that crap in my body! Lol

Gotcha. The only positive I suppose is the fiber. I love getting tons of fiber into my diet. What should I do for bread man, I love bread. Any recommendations? I know to go wheat ad grain over white... Help there please.

So no normal breakfast meats? We do need fat in our diet, so I guess animal fat is bad fat? Whereas I should eat my almonds/ pistachios for fat?

Also note. Breakfast meat only on weekends.
    Last edited by Squats33; 11-04-2012 at 07:39 PM.

Just went through the cut diet again. No explanation needed on meats.

5am: 20min Cardio in the "fat burning zone"
    Protein shake with water 2 scoops and greek yogurt.... How do you guys feel about greek yogurt... I love the stuff and it fills me up. I think its good in the AM.
    Got basmati rice and black beans with ground turkey and peppers and onions for lunch. Ldex was today. Multi vitamin. Legs today, looks like itll be front squats and deadlifts, maybe RDL's followed by abs and cardio.

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Cardio will need to be 40 minutes to actually burn fat. First 20 minutes you are breaking even with the carbs you ate on the previous day. Watch the yougurt if you are looking to drop bodyfat. Just trying to help.

typically the first 20 are burning leftover carbs, so before bed i make sure to not eat any yes. Not an expert but was a Health major for two years. 20 minutes fasted in the morning will certainly help. I walk downstairs to my elliptical, my lady friend beat me to it. 20 in the morning and ill also be on for 20 or so after my workout which should be all fat burning since I will use my protein and carbs during workout.

Greek yogurt is low in fat, and low in sugar (mine anyway) and high in protein? I dont see the issue?:/ thanks for input guys, im loving doing this.

typically the first 20 are burning leftover carbs, so before bed i make sure to not eat any yes. Not an expert but was a Health major for two years. 20 minutes fasted in the morning will certainly help. I walk downstairs to my elliptical, my lady friend beat me to it. 20 in the morning and ill also be on for 20 or so after my workout which should be all fat burning since I will use my protein and carbs during workout.

Greek yogurt is low in fat, and low in sugar (mine anyway) and high in protein? I dont see the issue?:/ thanks for input guys, im loving doing this.
    Ezikial (sp) bread is really the only bread option and should be used in moderation. Wheat bread is still white flour and sugar! Stick to 3 carb sources mainly oats, brn rice and sweet potatoes (in that order).

Greek yogurt is ok here and there. I like it as a morning option along with lots of eggs and I like it before bed as it is a slow digest protein. I prefer cottage cheese over it though!

Keep up the good work Squats. Fat sources should be non animal fat...but you got a grasp on that now!

Yeah I love love love cottage cheese. Pretty much without the juice it's like eating mozzarella to me. What about granola with my oats?

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Nice job with log. keep it up. You will get tons of suggestions , in my experience hitting your macros is the most important factor. Of course healthy prudent choices are good , but just hit you macros - what calories get you to them has much less of an impact than we like to believe. Keep up the good work.

Ok good cause I love me some pasta. And from what I've learned in school its when you consume an when you burn what you consume that matters. Also, just put cottage cheese in my tuna. It's like mayo... But awesomer. Salt. Pepper olive oil and a pinch of creole.

Pinned yesterday. G2G today. Found a better thigh location. So far today I have protein shake. Multi. Fiber one bar. Coffee. Just now getting to some tuna. Mixed tuna and cottage cheese with olive oil, creole and hot sauce.... pretty tasty. A little sore from my squats and lunges yesterday. Upper body today with abs. No cardio this am. Did 30 minutes after the workout yesterday for 50 total minutes. will try to do a solid 45 after upper body tonight. Did cardio in sweats and a sweat shirt and man did I feel like I accomplished something.

Thats all for now.

Today is day 6

Blog Entries
    Nice update. keep up the solid work!

Glad to see this log AND you progressing! Very nice!

How do you guys feel about Dorian Yates philosophy on train to failure. I've already been taught not to do that... Then again that was for athletics. And I don't want to do full split routines. I like doing lower, upper, off lower upper off, off/cardio/arms (usually a simply Sunday pump)

How do you guys feel about Dorian Yates philosophy on train to failure. I've already been taught not to do that... Then again that was for athletics. And I don't want to do full split routines. I like doing lower, upper, off lower upper off, off/cardio/arms (usually a simply Sunday pump)
    I personally love it and use it all the time.

Day one: Delts, triceps, abs
    Day two: Back, traps, rear delts
    Day three: REST
    Day four: Chest, biceps, abs
    Day five: Quads, hams, calves
    Day six: REST

All movements are performed with PERFECT FORM (this is a must IMO)

All rest periods are short (60-90 seconds, 90 seconds being only for the BIG LIFTS - Deadlifts, Leg Press etc...)

All movements are performed as follows with a few obvious exceptions where it is not safe/ possible to do easily;

Set 1 - Warm up/ Feel Set
    Set 2 - Feel Set / Close to failure
    Set 3 - Working set (To failure and beyond, including forced reps, negatives, force negatives, statics pauses)

*One thing to note is that you CANNOT REST DURING YOUR WORKING SET! You go to failure and then you carry on with the help of a spotter (still you must keep tight form as your spotter does the cheating for you), you do not stop and allow the muscle to rest and recover. Your tempo needs to remain there all the way to the death, DO NOT PAUSE AND ALLOW RECOVERY

Progressive Tension Overload:

Progressive - Adding weight/ reps/ extra stimulus

Tension - Where that weight is going. On the muscle as tension.

Overload
    - Takining a muscle to failure - overloading the muscle with something it has not before experienced.

*Progressive Tension Overload creates adaptation*

I have to use drop sets of necessary. Got my own gym. Fiancé isn't spotting me any time soon lol. Good pump. I did chest and Bis and abs. It's good stuff.

I've always been more of a form guy than a hulk guy. Hulks use other muscles when lifting a weight which can lead to injury.

I also can't use a leg
    Extension or a ham curl machine. I have a physio ball and a squat rack. My legs are huge anyway so I'm good there.

I just do lunges, step ups and squats. Squats squats squats haha

I can feel that workout from yesterday feels great. 30min cardio this morning. Ldex. Greek yogurt post cardio. Believe i will try Delts, triceps and abs today. Forgot my powder protein this morning so I had to get an RTD, tasted absolutely disgusting.... but i needed my calories and protein. Ready to roll today, feeling absolutely great.

Keep up the dedication Squats. Have you checked your diet in the nutrition forum yet??? Well worth it!!

I just compare it to the "how to cut thread" I want to maintain my weight and be lean. Been my goal from the start. So im trying to hit the cardio hard and keep the exact same weight. Not to mention a real good friend of mine has a degree in clinical dietetics and nutrition

Well surely he wasn't telling you to eat bread and breakfast sausage was he lol. j/k

Lol absolutely not. And it's a multi grain English muffin lol it's much better than toast haha.

With a 25g 1" should I be pinning biceps or delts? I've done two in quads one in each. Can I just keep rotating the quads?

Also on what week will I notice the Cypionate ?
    Last edited by Squats33; 11-08-2012 at 09:07 AM.

Trying-Hard is offline Associate Member
    25g 1" for delts is perfect, at least in my case it was. Not so sure about biceps since I have never done that before.

It took a whopping 7-8 weeks for me for test cyp to kick in in full force. But everyone is different. It seems like the average is 4-6 weeks.

Blog Entries
    Im not big on pinning bis. delts , however, are one of my fav locations.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information