jmcbride69 is offline Junior Member

First cycle test e

Ok this is my first cycle of aas. I have been in the gym for the last 15 years with some substantial amount of time off during those years. I have been back at it hard for a little over a year now trying to build myself back up. I took dmz back in may which I liked the strength gains and the size gains but I ended up loading them all. I didn't educate myself well enough and won't take a pro hormone again. To much risk for reward in my eyes.

My stats.

30 years old
    5'9
    195 lbs
    18% bf

250 mg test e twice weekly
    12.5 mg aromasin Ed
    250 iu hcg the day before test e
    Pct- clomid and I will be getting some nolva after some discussion with experienced members on here( thanks guys)
    3 g vitamin c
    10 g creatine
    325-350 G protein
    375-400 g carbs
    60-70 g fat

Megamen multi 2 x daily
    1800 mg fish oil

Mon- chest
    Tuesday- legs
    Wednesday- back
    Thurs- shoulders
    Friday- arms
    Forearms abs and calves are worked multiple time a week.

I started Wednesday the 21st with my first pin in the left quad and pinned again today after working legs in the right glute. I will post my gains on here.

Any input is appreciated

Blackatom8608 is offline New Member
    Sounds good too me.

OdinsOtherSon is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Looks good man. Only thing I see is, some members are going to suggest that the BF come down another 2-3 % points before starting.

liftology is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by OdinsOtherSon View Post
    Looks good man. Only thing I see is, some members are going to suggest that the BF come down another 2-3 % points before starting.
    He already started, but I would agree that getting down to 15% or below would have been better first.
    Keep us updated on your results OP, we want to see how thick, solid, and tight you can get.

I could be a touch lower. That percentage was from October and I did trainn for a half marathon that month. I will get a recent measurement and see where I'm at. I will try to post a pic later today or this afternoon and y'all could possibly give me an assessment. Thanks guys

banehallow is offline Junior Member
    is it recommended that you take AI (aro or adex) ed or eod? My understanding is that you want to limit E not eliminate it completely from the body.. any vets that can answers this? thx

Yes I'm taking aromasin 12.5 mgs Ed. I would only do 10 mgs but the tablet is 25 mgs and I split in half

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jmcbride69 View Post
    Yes I'm taking aromasin 12.5 mgs Ed. I would only do 10 mgs but the tablet is 25 mgs and I split in half
    Yes, your BF could be a bit lower.

I would start your AI out at EOD and titrate up. Its not a life and death decision, but its what i would recommend. Unless you have other experience that says different.

Other than that, it looks good!

Ok first week seems to have gone pretty good. Been a little sore after my pins. First pin left quad hit a nerve but was ok after that. What a weird feeling. Leg was jumping all over the place. Second pin on Saturday in the right glute was easier than I thought. I was nervous because I had sciatica issues back in 06 that led to back surgery. Pain is pretty much gone now.

Felt awesome in the gym today. Started Dorian Yates blood and guts routine. I like it a lot. Did add some dips and machine bench negatives at the end followed by abs.

Up 3 lbs as of today. I've been eating like a mad man and my appetite is crazy right now. Just at 10 oz of tilapia and 1 cup of brown rice with a couple carrots and a post workout shake and I'm still hungry. That's with eating 6 times during the day. Got 250 ius of hcg in the morning and another pin of test e 250 mgs on Wednesday in the left glute. Freaking pumped right now

Killed back tonight with some added calf work. Strength seems up even though its early. Libido is strong but my erections seem to be weakling just a bit and don't know why. Been taking ai everyday but I think I'm gonna go every other day. Up 5 lbs from last Monday. Can't quit eating but eating clean. All lean meats and complex carbs and my fruits and veggies. Just gonna do so cardio with some an work tomorrow and then kill some shoulders and triceps.

First cycle test e-image-3278101546.jpg

My dinner tonight. Oh it was good

greenwell001 is offline Member
    Recommendations for Ai is just a guideline, you need to tweak it to what your body is telling you, go sod and adjust from there. Personally I think dose it with your test e3d, like said above you do not want it to crash, just keep it in check.

Killed back tonight with some added calf work. Strength seems up even though its early. Libido is strong but my erections seem to be weakling just a bit and don't know why. Been taking ai everyday but I think I'm gonna go every other day. Up 5 lbs from last Monday. Can't quit eating but eating clean. All lean meats and complex carbs and my fruits and veggies. Just gonna do so cardio with some an work tomorrow and then kill some shoulders and triceps.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image-3278101546.jpg 
Views:	734 
Size:	507.7 KB 
ID:	129708

My dinner tonight. Oh it was good
    Did you begin EOD protocol with you AI? Also, dose your AI the day after your test shot for optimum results.

Yes I started. With my first shot started taking Ed but you advised eod so that's what I'm doing now.

canadianbrah is offline Junior Member
    Good luck with the cycle!

Pretty much exactly the cycle I'm planning to do...also my first one!

Awesome man. Start a log and ill subscribe to it and we can compare what's going on. What's your stats

human project is offline Knowledgeable Member~Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jmcbride69
    Ok this is my first cycle of aas. I have been in the gym for the last 15 years with some substantial amount of time off during those years. I have been back at it hard for a little over a year now trying to build myself back up. I took dmz back in may which I liked the strength gains and the size gains but I ended up loading them all. I didn't educate myself well enough and won't take a pro hormone again. To much risk for reward in my eyes.

My stats.

30 years old
    5'9
    195 lbs
    18% bf

250 mg test e twice weekly
    12.5 mg aromasin Ed
    250 iu hcg the day before test e
    Pct- clomid and I will be getting some nolva after some discussion with experienced members on here( thanks guys)
    3 g vitamin c
    10 g creatine
    325-350 G protein
    375-400 g carbs
    60-70 g fat

Megamen multi 2 x daily
    1800 mg fish oil

Mon- chest
    Tuesday- legs
    Wednesday- back
    Thurs- shoulders
    Friday- arms
    Forearms abs and calves are worked multiple time a week.

I started Wednesday the 21st with my first pin in the left quad and pinned again today after working legs in the right glute. I will post my gains on here.

Any input is appreciated
    I would pull the clomid in my post cycle. Nolva will be plenty for this cycle. I think you could drop your hcg down to 250mcg every 5-6 days; too much can really screw you up. Protein needs to be at least 400 at almost 200lbs, "I would shoot for 450g". I might invest in a fat burner also.

Oh I'm getting so confused now

Oh I'm getting so confused now
    Stick to your original protocols.

Thanks Mickey.

Rested yesterday with just 45 mins of cardio and some abs. Worked legs this morning and felt good. Feeling great in the gym right now. Can't wait till the test really kicks in. Gonna do some cardio with some stretching this afternoon before work. The only thing that's slipping right now is my rest. I work 3 jobs and sometimes rest is limited plus I had to catch up on the walking dead. Don't know if its the test or what but my dreams are ridiculously vivid.

Thread Information