Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member

BUSTER B's TES E/TREN E/TBOL CYCLE

Thought this day would never come! The cycle officialy started 12/3.
    Goal: Looking to tighten up the diet quite a bit from last cycle, more consistent cardio and gain some quality size. Going to try to not be a slave to the scale.

Cycle: Week 1-12 Tes E @ 500 mgs. per week Sun eve and Thur. morning
    Week 1-11 Tren E @ 250 mgs. per week Sun eve and Thur. morning
    Week 11-14 Tbol @ 40/50 mgs. per day ( This will be a game-time decision, not written in stone)
    Week 1-14 L stane 12.5 mgs. EOD, L Prami .50 mgs ED, Hcg 250 iu's twice a week Sat. evening and Wed morning
    Week 15-19 Torem @ 120/120/60/60/60 Nov @ 40/40/20/20/20
    * Letro on hand

Training: Hit style for the most part. Will train every bodypart only once a week for the first two weeks (2 on 1 off, 1 on 1 off) and then follow up with a 2 on 1 off approach for the remainder of cycle. As week 4 approaches, I will change the training up a bit and allow a bit more rest between sets during the first heavy compound exercise. One minute rest will be implemented for all isolation work. Cardio will be two 45 minute sessions in the a.m and two 30 minute low impact sessions post workout.

Diet: Based on 187 pounds ( I primed prior to cycle for several weeks) my Tdee plus 500 calories will be 3300 per day.
    I will employ a 40/40/20 style diet which will look like this :331 grams protein, 331 grams carbs, 73 grams fat. This will be adjusted accordingly.

Thanks to all the members I PM'd who took the time to answer my questions and special thanks to Stpete and Marcus for setting me straight and answering all my never ending "dumb" questions.

(Cock-Diesel) is offline Junior Member
    Subbed. Looking forward to following this man. Love seeing the older guys still whippin it on

Thanks bro.

Seeing how the cycle started last week, here is a little re-cap for the week. My weight went from 187 to 190. I was suprised at this despite doing cardio four times a week. I love the HIT style training, it is definitely the change my body has been craving. My labido has started to increase a bit (always a good thing). I ramped up my prami dosage from .25 mgs a day for four days to .50 mgs a day which I take before bed. The first day @ .50 mgs I got up to take a leak and boy did I feel the nausea!!! It has been ok since and I think for now I will hold at .50 mgs.
    Training resumes today. Doing Shoulders, Traps, Tri's, and Abs. 30 min brisk pace walk on the treadmill right after weights. I am fighting a nagging cold and if it tapers off by the end of the week, I would like to start a permanent 2 on 1 off rotation. We'll see bout that!

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    I'm confused at why you didnt use the Tbol to kickstart this cycle in the beggining and there is NO need to drop the Tren a week before the test...They are the same ester and will clear at the same time. Shutdown has already occured so you gain no advantage to running test longer or tren shorter...run em both 12 weeks!

Also...since you really just started, have you considered turning your doses around...500tren, 250 test? This would make for crazy gains!

Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1 View Post
    I'm confused at why you didnt use the Tbol to kickstart this cycle in the beggining and there is NO need to drop the Tren a week before the test...They are the same ester and will clear at the same time. Shutdown has already occured so you gain no advantage to running test longer or tren shorter...run em both 12 weeks!

Also...since you really just started, have you considered turning your doses around...500tren, 250 test? This would make for crazy gains!
    I didn't kickstart with the Tbols because last cycle I kickstarted and after I got off the orals I felt like the cycle was at a "stalemate" for the remainder of the cycle despite increased calories and training changes. I know the ester builds up slow enough so that I could have kickstarted. Under advice and given the last cycle experience kickstarting, I think the Tbols will help more at the end (we can roast that chestnut when it happens: ) )
    I originally was going to run Tren A but at the last minute went with Tren E and decided to run a conservative 2:1 ratio because I haven't done Tren since the early 90's. Maybe the next go around will be 1:1 and work up to 2:1, we'll see. I am interested in running tren at a higher dose and agree the gains would rock.
    My last cycle was Tes C 400 mgs a week and this cycle will be 750 total mgs a week which should yield better results.

stpete is offline Banned
    Gotcha dialed in Buster!

I'll be checking and have fun!!

Quote Originally Posted by stpete View Post
    Gotcha dialed in Buster!

I'll be checking and have fun!!
    Thanks Bro, ready to rock!!!!

Yesterday was a Hit style back workout that was certainly humbling! due to the fact that I am really trying to be strict with the 1 minute rest periods and the time it takes to set-up the next set etc. I haven't been able to keep up with my log to record the poundages. Here's what the workout looked like:
    1) Weighted Chins. 1st set no weight 12 reps
    2nd and 3rd working set weighted 5 to 8 reps with added forced reps and negatves
    2) Old-school T-Bar rows. 3 working sets 12-5 reps
    3) Wide-grip pulldowns.... 3 working sets 12-5 reps with drop set at the end
    4) One arm dumbell rows.. 2 working sets 8-6 reps with negatives on last set
    5) Dead-lifts.................. 2 working sets 10-5 reps
    6) Rear Delts..... Reverse flyes 2 working sets 10-6 reps
    7) Reverse cable flyes 1 working set 10 reps with forced reps and negatives
    8) Abs ...Crunches 3 sets to failure
    Reverse crunches 3 sets to failure
    Finished off with 30 minute cardio on treadmill at a 6% incline @ 4.3 mph. Diet has been solid. I mentioned I had this nagging cold for over a week now and it seems to be just lingering. If things don't start to get any better, I will go to the doctors. I hope it's not walking pnemonia!(yikes).
    Today will be a total day of rest and tomorrow will be Chest, Bi's, and Abs along with 30 minutes cardio. Going to rest up so I can hit it hard!!!!!

stpete is offline Banned
    Now that's a back workout! Good job.

Concerning your cold. Give it another 5-7 days to completely get out of your system. I know that's what it typically takes me over the last 3-4 years and when i asked my doc about it, he said about 2 weeks is the norm. Not that i'm trying to keep you from going, just relaying my info. But great to see you making it in the gym.

Now that's a back workout! Good job.

Concerning your cold. Give it another 5-7 days to completely get out of your system. I know that's what it typically takes me over the last 3-4 years and when i asked my doc about it, he said about 2 weeks is the norm. Not that i'm trying to keep you from going, just relaying my info. But great to see you making it in the gym.
    My buddys wife is a pharmacist and swears by Mucinex DM. At $42.00 a whack I hope she's right. Today was the first morning I didn't feel like I was going to spit up my lungs

Today I would like to layout what my diet consist of. I used the formula given in the diet section to come up with what I should be taking in daily. I adjusted for my activity level which will be 5 days a week and with a starting weight of 187 ( as I mentioned I primed a bit) I came up 3300 calories a day. Here's my base diet:
    Protein Carb Fat
    Meal 1) 1 cup Egg beaters 24 0 0
    2 large eggs 12 0 10
    1 1/2 cups of oatmeal 15 81 7.5

Meal 2) PWO shake 1 1/2 cups oats 15 81 7.5
    2 scoops protwin powder 40 8 3
    1 bananna 1 27 0

Meal 3) 2 cans tuna 52 0 4
    1 1/2 cups sweet potato 5 72 .33
    1 tbsp earth balance 9

Meal 4) 4 oz. chicken 36.96 0 4.24

Meal 5) 4 oz.chicken 36.96 0 4.24
    1 cup brown rice 4 40 2
    1 cup green beans 2 9 0
    1 tbsp olive oil 0 0 14

Meal 6) 4 oz. chicken 36.96 0 4.24

Meal 7) Whey protein shake 52 14 4.5
    TOTAL: 331 331 73

Sidenote: on the weekends I will exercise a little more freedom in my choices but try to keep the macros in the same ballpark.
    Alright boys, time to hit the gym!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hit Chest, Bi's and Abs thur. and did Legs today. Nothing beats a workout with old school Metalica cranking!!!!!! All exercises performed with 1 minute rest.
    Chest
    1) Incline Barbell presses 1 warmup for 12
    3 working sets, 12-4 rep range ( employed Rest/pause and negatives on last set)
    2) Flat Bench 2 working sets, 10-5 rep range " "
    3) Weighted Dips 2 working sets, 8-5 rep range ( negatives )
    4) Flat Flyes 2 working sets 10-8 reps
    Biceps
    1) Straight bar curls 1 working set ( drop set consisting of 4 drops )
    2) Preacher curls 2 working sets ( negative on last rep each set)
    3) Concentration curls 2 working sets
    Abs
    1) super set crunches and reverse crunches 3 sets to failure

Have dropped creatine for the remainder of the cycle. Within a couple a days I lost a bit of water retention. As far as the gear goes, my labido has def increased (wife is happy). I have had a tough time sleeping but it's most likely due to my work schedule. Have tried ZZZquil but it didn't really do Jack for me.

jrlabat is offline Associate Member
    good luck bro ! well be following

Looking good...can't wait to to see the results pile up!

Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1 View Post
    Looking good...can't wait to to see the results pile up!
    Thanks bro. Trying to walk the line.

Quote Originally Posted by jrlabat View Post
    good luck bro ! well be following
    Thanks bro

Well, Here we are at the end of the two week mark. I have gained 5 lbs thus far which is ok. I have kept my cardio to a minimum 3 times a week coupled with the HIT style training, I feel I am getting a decent amount of cardio. My main goal is to bulk without the bloat....so far so good. I am starting my 2 on 1 off rotation today and will watch my training volume like a hawk as to not overtrain.
    I have to say that I am glad I didn't kickstart this cycle and employed HIT style training from the start of the cycle. I find this style of training to be exciting and enjoy the pace that it demands which keeps my mind off the fact that I am using slow esther gear that hasn't really kicked in yet. I will use the ECA stack here and there pre-workout if I had a horrible time sleeping that day (work night) which has been a big benefit!

Began my permanent 2 on 1 off rotation yesterday and kicked it off with Abs, Shoulders, Traps, and Tri's. Despite the speed at which all sets are performed, strength is starting to go up.
    Dumbell Military Press looked something like this: 60x12 (1 min rest) 70x12 (1 min rest) 80x10 (1 min rest) 90x5 with 2 forced reps/2 negatives drop set down to the 60's for another 6.
    It is the begining of week 3 and so far so good in terms of sides. I did adjust my dosages a tad to reflect a 1:1 ratio which has me at 350 mgs. of Tes E a week and 350 mgs. of Tren E a week.
    Body is starting to feel a bit harder but not retaining the water/bloat feel I normally get on Tes.

stpete is offline Banned
    Good weight w/those DB Presses!

Keep up the good work!

Just think...the fun hasn't even started yet !

Check that BP ALOT!

mojo999 is offline Associate Member
    Keep it up bro... BEASTMODE coming up!!!! LOL

i think shits about to get real!!! don't stop this log bro

Thanks for all the support guys, def encourages me to keep the log rolling. I think next week I will take a rotation off from HIT and perform my compound movements with a little more rest to gauge where my strength is really at.

Def feels like the calm before the storm. My brother is doing the same cycle as I (he's 6'2" 245 and 33) so it should be a good challenge for me.

Yesterday was an hour of raquetball with the wife in the a.m. and Back and Rear Delts before work.
    Back looked like this:
    1) weighted wide grip chins 3 working sets 15-5 rep range last set 2 negatives
    2) T-bar rows 3 working sets 10-6 reps
    3) narrow grip pulldowns 3 working sets 10 - 6 reps last set was a drop set
    4) bent-over rows 3 working sets 10 - 6 reps with partial reps on last set
    5) cross bench pullovers 2 working sets 10 -8 reps
    1) reverse flyes 2 working sets 6-8 reps
    2) cable reverse flyes single arm 1 working set to total failure each arm with 2 forced and 2 negatives
    Last edited by Buster Brown; 12-18-2012 at 08:00 AM.

Just finished up a leg workout:
    Extensions: 50/15 70/12 90/12 110/8 (1 min. rest)
    Squats: 135/12 225/12 315/12 385/10 425/7 ( wrapped on last two sets and a little more rest between last two sets.)
    leg press: 640/12 730/8 820/6 910/4 ( wrapped last two sets)
    Stiff leg Dead Lifts: 135/12 205/10 225/8 245/6
    Calf Raises off of leg press 550/20 640/12 730/6

Nearing the end of week three and starting to notice the old temper starting to come out a bit more. Diet has been spot on and looking forward to my Monday weigh-in. Body is starting to feel that constant "pump". So far I haven't experienced any true negative side effects from the Tren E BUT it is still early in the game and anything is possible.

Weighed in today at 194 lbs. That's nine lbs. just shy of three weeks. I have made micro adjustments in my diet to reflect the added weight. I like this approach better then waiting till I can't get anymore out of the amount of calories I started with and having to make a huge increase at that point. Starting to pin my shoulders and tri's using 25 gauge pins which has been going reallt smoothly. I will stick with the 21 gauge for the glutes, I would hate to have one of those little buggers break off!

First off Merry Christmas everyone who has been following along, hope everyone has a great holiday. This is kind of a hard time of year to start cycling for me due to workload and I have young kids. My rational was that after Christmas I would be into week 4 and that Jan and Feb would be smooth sailing in terms of training/diet and my work schedule would be back to normal.
    I hope as the weeks go on I can provide some further insight into using Tren E that will be of some value. I have seen a ton of cycles with Tren A but not many with Tren E. Anyway, not much to report other then the HIT style training has definitely livened up my workouts and really look forward to the days off. I have found that 30 minutes cardio after a workout at least 3 times a week seems to be doing the trick. Looking forward to my wifes' lasagna tonight (may need to step up cardio after that..ha ha)

stpete is offline Banned
    Nice gains so far. Liking your leg and back work as well. Weighted chins....you kiddin? haha....

Keep up the good work, buddy!

Nice gains so far. Liking your leg and back work as well. Weighted chins....you kiddin? haha....

Keep up the good work, buddy!
    Thanks bro, I love weighted chins. Once I go to failure I get up on a milk crate to get myself in the up position and do 1 or 2 slow negatives. I do the same with weighted Dips. The only thing I am going to work today is the remote and the fork!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mojo999 is offline Associate Member
    Hi.. 9lbs in 2+ weeks, not bad bro... Good job!!! BTW noticed you haven't been complaining abt coughing at all. I always get coughs on Tren Ace due to the frequent pinning. Hmmm... maybe i shd give Tren E a go nxt time, no need to look for 16 different pin sites.. LOL Merry Christmas and a happy new year to you too...

Quote Originally Posted by mojo999 View Post
    Hi.. 9lbs in 2+ weeks, not bad bro... Good job!!! BTW noticed you haven't been complaining abt coughing at all. I always get coughs on Tren Ace due to the frequent pinning. Hmmm... maybe i shd give Tren E a go nxt time, no need to look for 16 different pin sites.. LOL Merry Christmas and a happy new year to you too...
    Up to 199 this morning. No doubt from the extra roast beef and taters!! No cough at all with the TrenE (at least so far). I have only pinned my glutes and lateral head of shoulders. I usually do tri's as well, we'll see what happens then. I hear a ton of guys complaining about the cough (my brother included) that they get either during injection or post injection. I do in fact still have a bit of a lingering cold but when I cough it is usually accompanied by some flem.
    Did some measurements: Waist: 35" Chest: 48.5" Arms: 16.75" Thighs: 25"

hey man your up 10 pounds thats dam good ! I'm sure the cough is coming sooner r later

Just watched Pumping Iron again for the 100th time. All I have to say is Arnold and Franco......Two Bad Motor Scooters!!!!!!!!!
    Did chest yesterday and modified my HIT routine just a tad. I allowed for a bit more time (maybe 2 minutes) between sets in flat bench, everything else was the standard minute rest.
    Chest:
    Flat Bench: 135/15 225/10 275/7 + 1 forced 295/4 + 1 rest/pause 225/10 + 1 forced/1 neg
    Incline bench: 225/6 + 1 rest/pause (1 min rest) 205/10 + 1 forced/ 1 partial
    Weighted dips: 80/10 + 2 neg (1 min rest) 80/6 + 2 neg
    Flat flye:40/10 + 2 partial (1 min rest) 50/8 + 1 neg

Quote Originally Posted by jrlabat View Post
    hey man your up 10 pounds thats dam good ! I'm sure the cough is coming sooner r later
    Thanks man, I am purposely trying to gain slow and steady. I have noticed after injecting and pulling the pin out, sometimes there is a little trace of blood (yes, I do aspirate ) and yet no tren cough (yet anyway). I have to say at 350 mgs., of tren E a week I am not noticing much for sides.

OnTheSauce is offline Banned
    Only side I have from low dose Tren is cardio. Try to run a game of basketball and report back. Nice gains so far. Let's get some 2013 progress photos

slow an steady wins the race !! an yea iv had blood trace from test before i find just letting the middle stay in for 15-20 sec helps stop that.. 350mg might be your sweet spot man no sides an seeing results is a good good thing !!

patrick i agree i to would like to see 2013 progress pics forsure !!

Quote Originally Posted by patrick4588 View Post
    Only side I have from low dose Tren is cardio. Try to run a game of basketball and report back. Nice gains so far. Let's get some 2013 progress photos
    I was going to wait until week 6 for a few pics. I live in New England and I'm white as a ghost right now but will be snapping a few pics soon! I have been keeping my cardio pretty much in fat-burning mode.

Blog Entries
    nice log bro...im always lurking lol...good luck...

Quote Originally Posted by ghettoboyd View Post
    nice log bro...im always lurking lol...good luck...
    Thanks for checking in.

Trained shoulders yesterday in a non HIT fashion. Here are the highlights:
    Seated Military Press to the front: 135/12 185/8 225/7+ 1 forced rep 245/3+ 1 neg
    Seated Dbl. Milt Press: 80/12 90/7 + 2 forced reps
    Finished with:
    Dbl laterals 2 working sets
    Front raises 2 working sets
    Rear delt raises 2 working sets (all working sets done in a 6-10 rep range and a negative to finish off set)
    Barbell Shrugs: 2 working sets 315/12 495/5 drop to 405/8 drop to 315 (as many as possible)

Well, tomorrow is weigh in day for the start of week 5. See you then!

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread Information