New2game305 is offline Junior Member

First Cycle- Test E

Hey guys today I'm starting my first cycle. On this thread ill update my progress through out the cycle for any other members curious about making the jump to AAS and also for the hell of it of making my first cycle thread lol :-D My cycle will consist of :
    Test Enanthate
    -> .75mL of Test Enanthate 300mg , Every 3.5 Days from 1-4 wks

->1mL of Test E 250mg, every 3.5Days from 5-12 was

--> .25mg of Arimidex Every other day from 1-12 weeks

Wait 14 days from last pin of Test E and then I'll start PCT

(Then on PCT)
    --> run Clomid At 50/50/50/50 from 15-18wks

-->with Nolvadex At 20/20/20/20 from 15-18wks
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Week1- for 7 days/
    week2- for 7 days/
    week3- for 7 days/
    week4- for 7 days

Did my first Pin today at 5pm east. time and it wasn't painful at all, I only felt the slightest pinch for like a split second and then it was out, no blood was drawn when I did the aspiration and a tinyyyyy drop of blood came out after the pin was out and I cleansed the area and thats it.

I also took the .25mg of Arimidex shortly after, just a quick question on the arimidex, because the .25mg is so small, is that really how small its suppose to be for it to work? lol

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    Looks good. hCG ?

And yes Adex pills are very small, particularly when quartered.

Good luck.

Squats33 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MickeyKnox View Post
    Looks good. hCG ?

Good luck.
    Yeah dude, run hCG! listen to mickey, dont be like me!

Quote Originally Posted by MickeyKnox
    Looks good. hCG ?

Good luck.
    HCG is mainly for what again, I read up on it I know it helps a lot but the reason why I can't it's because supposedly it needs to be kept refrigerated and yeah I don't live alone lol full time student, can't have my parents asking questions.

Or am I wrong?

I know the Ai hands down has to be taken during a cycle.

Alright ill order some, what's the name I should look for HCG ? Or does it go by something else?

Also is it in a pill for or liquid only?

Wes201 is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by New2game305 View Post
    Did my first Pin today at 5pm east. time and it wasn't painful at all, I only felt the slightest pinch for like a split second and then it was out, no blood was drawn when I did the aspiration and a tinyyyyy drop of blood came out after the pin was out and I cleansed the area and thats it.

I also took the .25mg of Arimidex shortly after, just a quick question on the arimidex, because the .25mg is so small, is that really how small its suppose to be for it to work? lol
    Not to try to spook you are anything, but pip most often does not kick in right away. Your not in the clear just yet. It can takes 12-24 hours sometimes. See how you feel in the morning when you wake up. It may be a bit sore, and may even get slightly progressively worse throughout the day. But the good news is that it will not last more then a couple of days (if it even hurts at all) everybodys body can react different. This was my experience, but that does not automatically mean that it will be the same for you. Also has to do with the lab and the quality of the gear.
    As for the Adex, yes they are very tiny. Thats what i run. The first time that i broke it into four, i had a hard time believing this little crumb was actually gonna do anything...lol, but so far its been doing its job.......good luck

Wes201 is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    Alright ill order some, what's the name I should look for HCG ? Or does it go by something else?

Also is it in a pill for or liquid only?
    Just google HCG bro. very easy to find on the net. Just make sure it is the injectable hcg and not the oral. And also make sure to research and check reviews before giving up your money
    there are several different brands, doesnt really mater as long as its the injectable and as lond as you can confirm some positive reviews on the source

kronik420 is offline Anabolic Member
    HCG is mainly for what again, I read up on it I know it helps a lot but the reason why I can't it's because supposedly it needs to be kept refrigerated and yeah I don't live alone lol full time student, can't have my parents asking questions.

Or am I wrong?

I know the Ai hands down has to be taken during a cycle.
    use an empty food container of some sort (i use an empty cottage cheese container) that no one else would eat (no one else in my house eats cottage cheese lol, especially the low fat stuff) and just chuck it in the back of the fridge.

Alinjr is offline Senior Member
    HCG is a must.

Quote Originally Posted by Wes201

Not to try to spook you are anything, but pip most often does not kick in right away. Your not in the clear just yet. It can takes 12-24 hours sometimes. See how you feel in the morning when you wake up. It may be a bit sore, and may even get slightly progressively worse throughout the day. But the good news is that it will not last more then a couple of days (if it even hurts at all) everybodys body can react different. This was my experience, but that does not automatically mean that it will be the same for you. Also has to do with the lab and the quality of the gear.
    As for the Adex, yes they are very tiny. Thats what i run. The first time that i broke it into four, i had a hard time believing this little crumb was actually gonna do anything...lol, but so far its been doing its job.......good luck
    Lol your F'in right, because yesterday it didn't feel so bad, and today I feel it a bit more like if someone Ass punched me while I was asleep, and thanks for the Adex info, I keep thinking how the hell does this little piece do so much.

Quote Originally Posted by kronik420

use an empty food container of some sort (i use an empty cottage cheese container) that no one else would eat (no one else in my house eats cottage cheese lol, especially the low fat stuff) and just chuck it in the back of the fridge.
    Lol alright, I'll find some way thanks fellas, yeah I found it on the site of my source just liquid. So I guess that's what I'll be getting

Christmas came early for me! so now ill just jump into Test250 @ 1mL
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails First Cycle- Test E-image-3335774060.jpg  

Looks good. hCG ?

Good luck.
    Hey I'm about to get some HCG but it comes as 1AMP= 5000iu's = 1mL

The HCG would have to be taken 250iu's every other 3-4 days

How am I supposed to calculate the 250iu's from that 1 ampoule lol or better yet how do you fellas do it?

(Please correct me if I'm wrong on this post)

losieloos is offline Associate Member
    Thats one hell of a cycle, good luck bro pist some pics up no homo

Quote Originally Posted by losieloos
    Thats one hell of a cycle, good luck bro pist some pics up no homo
    Will do soon, probably tomorrow

Had my 2nd pin on Sunday with the Test for Gen-Shi and idk, I'm not too experienced with AAS but the Gen-Shi one was smoother, was it maybe because the first pin I did it with a Test that was from UGL?

Also I noticed that the pip didn't last that long for like a 2 days only and it actually didn't even hurt that much since the2nd time around I didn't inject as fast, I took my time pushing out the Test and the area didn't feel as bad as the first time.

Any thought or comments to these?

Did you aspirate ?

I have bad feeling about you and this cycle. I fear that you lack the knowledge necessary to safely and responsibly run a proper cycle. But I know youre going full steam ahead regardless.

hCG : if its 5000iu, use 2ML of Bac Water to reconstitute - then use the .10 on the slin pin to achieve 250iu. Inject this the day before your Test E shot for optimum results.

Good luck.

Did you aspirate ?

I have bad feeling about you and this cycle. I fear that you lack the knowledge necessary to safely and responsibly run a proper cycle. But I know youre going full steam ahead regardless.

hCG : if its 5000iu, use 2ML of Bac Water to reconstitute - then use the .10 on the slin pin to achieve 250iu. Inject this the day before your Test E shot for optimum results.

Good luck.
    Well honestly I don't know much about the HCG at all, the other stuff I'm going to say I've read enough on it to get by with an above avg. cycle with just the Test, Ai, and the PCT... But truthfully mick I'm not to familiar with the HCG in the sense of how to use it where and when to Inject, Bac water, and from what I read in the past it has to be refrigerated, which a member have me an idea on how to hide it in the fridge. I clearly don't know as much as you guys. But I will definitely read and research more about it, I already ordered it, so ill have the full supplies (test, Ai, HCG, nolva, and clomid)

Not saying anything bad just bringing you up to date on why I lack any knowledge in regards to the HCG.

And thanks for the info that helped a lot on how to prepare and when to take it.

I know this is asking a bit too much freebies but you wouldn't happen to have a link to HCG info on the site that goes into more depth as to prepare it and pinning it do yah?

Preparation and Pinning: if using 5000iu's, reconstitute with 2ML Bac Water. Then use the .10 on the slin pin to equal 250iu for injecting. Inject 250iu twice per wk = 500iu total.

DeadlyD is offline Anabolic Member
    Preparation and Pinning: if using 5000iu's, reconstitute with 2ML Bac Water. Then use the .10 on the slin pin to equal 250iu for injecting. Inject 250iu twice per wk = 500iu total.
    Correct^^^ hey linkmaster do you have a link of the injection methods ie: subQ and intramuscular too demonstrate how to inject the Hcg ?

SubQ injections are very easy and as such, I do not have a link describing this process. But i do have a link to a quick vid explaining it though. IM injections are similar to AAS injections.

Take a peek for hCG SubQ injections..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TaMxdumaB0w

Quote Originally Posted by DeadlyD

Correct^^^ hey linkmaster do you have a link of the injection methods ie: subQ and intramuscular too demonstrate how to inject the Hcg?
    Whatever you do just remember it doesn't have to be done "in a jabbing like Motion" lol in case you ever run into that vid which you probably will

Ok, so double check, purchase Bac Water use 2mL and put the 5000iu's of HCG , (keep it at normal refrigerated temperature) pull [.10mL = 250iu] and do that the day before every pin, 2x per week 250+250 =500ius p/week

Ok, so double check, purchase Bac Water use 2mL and put the 5000iu's of HCG, (keep it at normal refrigerated temperature) pull [.10mL = 250iu] and do that the day before every pin, 2x per week 250+250 =500ius p/week
    Correct.

The 5k will not last the entire duration of your 12wk cycle. But you can preload syringes and freeze them in a Tupperware container to extend the life of your hCG .

Freezing hCG

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...n#.UJKMCGfX_fs

DeadlyD is offline Anabolic Member
    Great links Mick!

Correct.

The 5k will not last the entire duration of your 12wk cycle. But you can preload syringes and freeze them in a Tupperware container to extend the life of your hCG .

Freezing hCG

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...n#.UJKMCGfX_fs
    I ordered 10,000ius , I'm definitely going to read up on that link, and that's amazing with the Tupperware and freezing it, I thought you had to keep them in the vials! Lol (jackass right here) definitely do able, I'm a Chem Grad so ill just say its some dumb substance I'm toying with.

Thanks again for the link and info Mickey!

Well let me do a little run down of what I worked out today:

(2 a Day)

-Early in the morning 9am-

Back pull downs
    1x15 - 155lbs
    2x12 - 165lbs
    3x7 - 175lbs + Drop set 145lbs x10reps

Lat pull downs
    1x10 - 140lbs
    2x7. - 150lbs
    3x7 - 155lbs

Lying T-bar row
    1x10 - 200lbs
    2x8. - 225lbs
    3x6. - 230 lbs + drop set 185lbs x10reps

Single arm Curls
    1x12 - 40lbs
    2x8. - 45lbs
    3x3. - 50lbs + Drop set 37.5lbs x7each arm

2nd workout @5PM

Push press
    1x7 - 185lbs
    2x5 - 205lbs
    3x2 - 225lbs

Split Squat
    1x10 - 185lbs
    2x7. - 205lbs
    3x7. - 225lbs

Bulgarian Single leg Squat
    1x8 - 165lbs
    2x7. - 185lbs
    3x7. - 205lbs

::::: 20 Minute Rest :::::

++FOR TIME++ ==Ended 5:30 seconds ==
    30 Hand Release Push-Ups
    30 Goblet Squats @ 55lbs
    30 KB swings @ 55lbs
    30 T2B
    30 Box Jumps 24 inch

:::: 5 minute Rest ::::

++FOR TIME++ == ended 9:30 seconds ==
    7 Squat Cleans @ 155lbs
    50 ft Over head Walking Lunges @ 45lbs plate
    11 Pull-Ups

There yah have it, I got stronger results in pretty much almost everything I did today, we'll see how I feel in 2 weeks.

Thread Information