xZ3BY is offline New Member

Looking for nutrition/Training advice

Sup guys! Been working out for a while now butstarted taking it seriously about 4 months ago . I pretty much read on internet what I know and started a diet to cut weight . I am 19 years old . 6'0" , 245 lbs . BF i am not quite sure but I'd say its around 20-25 % . I do want to get lean but my main goal is basically to lose weight since I train MMA 3 times a week . I do want to drop to light heavy weight which is about 200 pounds . So my ultimate goal would be to lose 45 pounds and not lose much muscle mass .

My nutrition : Since I am 19 years old and only have a part time job I've been using the general stuff you see on the internet .
    an exemple would be

Meal 1 : 4 egg white + oatmeal
    Meal 2 : a snack , something like almonds and fruits
    Meal 3 : 1 Chicken / turkey breast + brocoli
    I'd usually go work out after the third meal
    Meal 4 : Whey protein shake
    Meal 5 : Brown Rice , Chicken breast , Steak , brocoli
    Meal 6 : yogurt , almonds and a fruit

I did not have a 7th meal as I didnt know where to put it during the day !!!

My Training :
    I won't type every single exercice but to make it short , I lift weights 3 days a week + a 20 Mins high intensity cardio at the begining and at the end . 3 other days I train mma . The MMA trainning consisting of 20 mins of high intensity cardio at the begining and then strength trainning and techniques .

Conclusion : I know I don't eat enough for a guy who's 245 pounds 6'0'' but hey ! that's why I am here guys ! I would really appreciate if you guys could give me some tips for my diet , and how proteins , carbs and fat I should consume based on my goal to cut weight without loosing strength and muscle mass !

Be nice with me , it is the first time I post on forums like this , don't have any pictures for now unfortunatly , thanks for the support !

kronik420 is offline Anabolic Member
    post in the nutrition section, you will get better feedback there:

http://forums.steroid.com/forumdispl...M#.UOY4--Tqlas

Thread Information