wmaousley is offline American Bedoo

******WMAOUSLEY's Self Administered Experiment******

Ok ladies and gentlemen….I wanted to conduct a self-experiment over the past two years and not had the motivation to do it until July 2012.

My self-experiment is to see how out of shape I can get by not going to the gym and eating what I want for 6 months then seeing how in shape I can get in the same amount of time compared to where I left off in the beginning. Well I am now 15 days away from that 6 month turning point. Let’s go back to the beginning of July…

…..I was eating very healthy, trained 5 times a week and weighed in at 226lbs, not really sure about the BF%, but I would estimate is around 15% at that time. I was using 500 mg Test E per week and 1000mg of Test U (Nebido every 10 weeks for HRT). I decided to use the month of Ramadan to launch this experiment as I couldn’t eat during daylight hours anyway. The first few weeks killed me as I had major acid reflux from the lack of food, 2 peptic ulcers; I wasn’t sleeping well because I wasn’t getting the proper training my body was used to. My body was essentially in a state of shock for about a month. I felt like hell, my digestive system was in shambles, had heart palpitations, migraine headaches, and the flu 3 times since the start.

Since July I have eaten everything I craved on cycle but steered clear of while on cycle. I seemed to have lost a ton of muscle which was expected, but what I didn’t expect was the loss of fat as well. Mind you I have stayed on the Nebido during this experiment as per my doctor’s recommendations which could have contributed to my fat loss. (I’m currently at 172lbs wet) Having said that, I am down to one meal a day sometimes two depending on time constraints. I feel weak and tired all the time, my joints hurt most days and my mood/attitude suck, my friends keep asking if I am sick or have cancer due to the weight loss.

Feb 1st will be my first day back in the gym, and my first day following my old diet. Excitement comes to mind as well as panic. I am so ready to build my system to be able to eat 2800-3500 calories of good quality food daily which will take some time.

Now this is a 6 month training challenge (I will never do this shlt again) and I will post pictures of myself now and then later an after picture with development pictures every month in between. I will not be using any AAS other than my HRT dose of Nebido during this time. Do not want injure myself plus I feel starting with AAS after being off for so long will hurt me more than help me, if not permanently injure myself.

As get closer to Feb 1st I will post my diet and supplement intake for your review and critic, as well as the before picture(s) with the daily newspaper for date reference.
    Hope you guys will follow me on my journey to great health……………………

Stats: January 6, 2013
    Current Weight: 172lbs
    Height: 5'9"
    Years Training: 10+
    AAS Cycles: Only god knows, but if I had to guess i would say minimum 9

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    We'll I love a good transformation so I'm in. But, sh1t dude you lost a ton of weight.

I remember an Aussie doing something a bit similar, though he GAINED loads of weight

http://www.diet-blog.com/09/trainer_...at_clients.php

Good luck dude, I'm looking forward to this!
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Strange you lost weight (and fat)...especially eating all the mcDonalds!

Quote Originally Posted by SteM View Post
    We'll I love a good transformation so I'm in. But, sh1t dude you lost a ton of weight.

I remember an Aussie doing something a bit similar, though he GAINED loads of weight

http://www.diet-blog.com/09/trainer_...at_clients.php

Good luck dude, I'm looking forward to this!
    I have a very high metabolism, and with only eating 1-2 meals daily, I wasnt getting enough nutrients to even sustain the fat I have. There is a PT here in Kuwait who also did the same and gained tons of weight. He looked like a FB then lost it all.

Thank you for the interest

Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1 View Post
    Strange you lost weight (and fat)...especially eating all the mcDonalds!

I agree, however I only eat McDonalds breakfast, never do I eat anything else from there. I feel like a cancer patient looks after chemotherapy man. Really feel like hell from doing this and I will never do it again.

ElectraMaddox is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    I'm so following this thread... This brings Excitement to my life.

Quote Originally Posted by ElectraMaddox View Post
    I'm so following this thread... This brings Excitement to my life.
    Thank you

Thread Information