ellis7 is offline Junior Member

Tren/Test Cycle Log with diet, supplements, and workout

So while all my friends are out drinking and the gal is at a concert what better way to spend a Friday night on the forms. I am going to be using this as a log for the current cycle I am on and maybe get a little help from you guys to optimize it along the way. I am one week into the following cycle.

Tren Ace 100mg EOD=350mg week
    Test Prop 42mg EOD=150mg week
    Prami started dosing at .3 ED currently
    Liquidex .25mg EOD

I am working out 5 times a week.

Monday-chest & back:
    Incline DB Bench SS with Wide Lat Pulldowns 4x8-12
    DB bench SS with Bent over rows 3x8-12
    Incline Flies SS with close grip cable rows 3x8-12
    Chest Dips SS with weighted hyperextensions 3x10-15

Tuesday- Biceps and Triceps:
    BB curls 4x8-12
    21's 3 sets
    Preacher Curls 3x10 * after completing each set then drop weight to half and do 8 more reps
    Skull Crushers SS with close grip Bench 3x8-12 then failure for the close grip with same weight
    One hand Cable Press down 4x8-12

Wednesday- Legs:
    Squats 4x8-12
    Lunges 3x8-12
    Leg Press 3x8-12
    Leg Extensions 3x8-12
    Leg Curls 3x8-12
    Machine Standing Calf Raises 4xfailure

Thursday- Shoulders:
    Shoulder Press 4x8-12
    Lateral Raises SS with Upright Rows 3x10
    Front Raises 3x10
    Rear delt raises 3x10
    Face Pulls 3x10
    Shrugs Machine side then front 3x20

Friday:OFF

Saturday-Full Body Exhaust
    Dead lifts 3x8-12
    Squats 3x8-12
    Weighted Pull Ups 3x8-12
    Clean and Press 3x8-12

Sunday: OFF

Diet is 3300 cals a day. This is 300 cals above maintenance
    75g Fat
    325g Protein
    325g Carbs

Sample Diet
    Meal 1: Shake(milk, egg whites, whey protein, banana, oats)
    Meal 2: Subway Foot Long Club with Sweet Tea and whole grain chips
    Meal 3: Post workout 2 scoops whey and 70grams dextrose
    Meal 4: Some lean meat with veggies maybe some pasta if behind on carbs
    Meal 5: Cottage Cheese

Supplements:
    Whey Protein
    Extend BCAA's
    C4:Extreme
    Animal Pak
    Fish Oil
    Vitamin D
    Zinc
    Green Tea
    Melatonin

Psaletta is offline Member
    Update?

So I'm into week 4 of the cycle... Gained a good amount of mass and also dropped BF. have had no problems with the tren sides you continuously hear about. I have changed the workout a bit the last two weeks into a 3 day split with 1 day off repeated like the old school Arnold workout with chest and back, arms, and legs... Except I have stressed aesthetics over pure mass power movements. Will post workout soon.

thex95 is offline Senior Member
    dude how old were you when you started your cycle?

Alright so I just did some looking into your profile and their are some pretty major inconsistencies man. I would bet you are completely lying about your stats so members actually help you and not just tell you to not use aas because you are too young and too light. Odds are you wont admit to this but oh well, I think we both knows its the truth. The only consistent thing in your stats is your height

Jan 2, 2013 --> Age 29, wieght 190, http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...=#.URmoHaVX3D4
    Jan 11,2013 --> Age 26, height 6,1, weight 190 lbs http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...=#.URmo5KVX3D4
    Jan 26, 2013 --> Age 25, weight 170, height 6'1 http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...=#.URmm0KVX3D4

so honestly man what are your real stats? It is a bad idea for your own healths sake to lie about these things. Also you claim you have already done 3 previous cycles and those are your most recently updated pics? Thats a serious issue man, clearly you either dont know how to eat or train.

Your setting yourself up for long term health issues by cycling so young and your getting 0 reward from doing so as your on your fourth cycle and those pics represent your current body composition. Not trying to be a dick but the truth hurts sometimes.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    It also says hes 30 in his profile which he clearly is not.

Hahaha you caught me... Nothing gets past you and your distinguished detective skills. 90% of the shit i post is complete bs about my stats and cycle history. As you wasted a pathetic amount of your own time researching my old threads. This is my second cycle you dumb ****. That pic was from this time last year when i started going to the gym. U mad that a 19 year old looks better then you have at any point in your life? Oh course you are... Who wants to cycle when they are 30 plus??? Unless of course they have a chance to make it into a career and then that's completely understandable, but for myself, by that time I would hope i would have more important things to worry about. So stop hating on somebody making something of themselves when you are clearly needing work in the diet and training department yourself.
    Last edited by ellis7; 02-12-2013 at 09:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ellis7 View Post
    Hahaha you caught me... Nothing gets past you and your distinguished detective skills. 90% of the shit i post is complete bs about my stats and cycle history. As you wasted a pathetic amount of your own time researching my old threads. This is my second cycle you dumb ****. That pic was from this time last year when i started going to the gym. U mad that a 19 year old looks better then you have at any point in your life? Oh course you are... Who wants to cycle when they are 30 plus??? Unless of course they have a chance to make it into a career and then that's completely understandable, but for myself, by that time I would hope i would have more important things to worry about. So stop hating on somebody making something of themselves when you are clearly needing work in the diet and training department yourself.
    lol thats the spirit!!get called out on something your completely in the wrong for then throw around a bunch of insults that you cant even back up. (if you really want to compare pics I have a bunch up on my own log)

Enjoy TRT by the time your 23 champ

Oh and their is a strict non flaming policy on here, so you may want to consider editing your post
    Last edited by thex95; 02-12-2013 at 01:10 PM.

opeth71 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ellis7 View Post
    Who's hating on you man? You were called out for lying! Then you go and insult everyone? Grow Up Son!

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member

Last edited by ellis7; Today at 10:01 AM.
    I can see you are pretty immature and will continue hurting yourself. You look like a tool in your pics anyways. I would never aspire to be anything like you nor would any of our members. I`m stronger than you will ever be and likely bigger even at just 230lbs.

The Bear 79 is offline Banned
    OP, who is it that you think you look better than, from what I can see, most of the members here don't have pics of themselves up, & the ones that do, look better than you.

You're a tiny, frail, scrawny little feminine tot, you have no density to your chest, narrow sloping feminine shoulders, my palms are bigger than your Lats, your biceps are the size of peanuts, your forearms are twigs, you're traps are non existent, & there are toothpicks where your legs should be.

And you're a fvcking liar.
    Last edited by The Bear 79; 02-12-2013 at 01:42 PM.

Thread Information