Height 5'5
    Weight 156
    Bf 6-8% ?

Cycle

TestE - 250mg split up twice a week for 12 weeks
    TrenA - 250mg split up EOD for 8 weeks
    HCG - 250iu x2 per week

Pct Clomid 100/50/50/50/25

Workout will be bodybuilding style, I normally do powerlifting routines the year round.

Chest/Biceps
    Legs
    Back
    Shoulders/Triceps

Big 3
    Barbell Flat 265x1
    Barbell Squat ATG 315x1
    Deadleft 415x1 (Don't really do deads, i feel posterior chain gets hit enough in squats)

Chinup +100lbx3 ( I dont max out too often here, more rep work for pulling muscles)

Sticking to big compound movements with just more volume, keeping it simple, with a few isolations in. Might only do 3 days out of the week in the gym and just do more in one session with more days off to rest.

Will start in 4 weeks, just leaning out a bit more to get my body ready with "the prime" he he he!

Diet will be nothing crazy, most of the days will be high carb high protein low fat. Im just going to eat 1,000 calories more than i eat now for maintenance ~2700 and adjust accordingly.

How does everyone feel about keeping fats low on cycle? When im "off" i keep fat at about 30% for hormones, but since I am supplementing them, i could take calories away from there and put them more to carbs and proteins.

12 weeks Test e tren a Low Dose-1pic.jpg12 weeks Test e tren a Low Dose-2pic.jpg

Before pics
    Last edited by sonson; 03-20-2013 at 10:34 PM. Reason: Before pics

east coast 13 is offline Junior Member
    You look solid , I will be watching your progress .what was your previous cycles if you don't minded asking?

sonson is offline Junior Member
    Don't mind at all, just your usual pro hormone, 1 cycle, i know ill get a lot of flack for jumping on the tren train rightaway, but i feel it is a low Low dose, as well as it is Tren A, so i can always bail if sides are too much and just up the test and throw in deca . Also it was a good deal $ wise.

Just your typical Trenazone for 6 weeks with 4 weeks of ultradrol and stanolone (for DHT since i had no test base).

Antonious is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    When you starting

In 4 weeks brah, just leaning out a bit more. Doing that "priming the body" that marcus posted. And waiting on my bacteriostatic water to come in the mail for my HCG lol.

Kelectronic is offline New Member
    I gotta be honest man, when you look like that it must be hard to see clear gains.

Just an update guys, going to be pinning my first shot tonight, 100mg of test E and 50mg~ of tren a. Will be doing test E twice a week and tren a EoD.

Update, finished the 3rd week, going into the 4th week as of today, right now im weighing in at 172lbs butt naked, started at 156lb, i still have abs, but i think im storing a lot of extra glycogen atm due to carb depleting (the prime) leading up to the cycle. strength gains have gone through the roof, my 1 rep max on squat is now easily my 10 rep max, i am still in shock.

12 weeks Test e tren a Low Dose-8ce6d86eb04c11e2a5d322000a1f90e5_7.jpg

can't believe i am repping 3 plate squat now, (ATG of course). Bench gains have been ok (my weakest lift), but overhead press has gone up substancially

incase anyone is wondering my macros, its 3500~ calories daily, at least 700+g of carbs and 300g of protein, the rest will be trace fats. Off days i bring the carbs down somewhat, about 200g~ and will replace that with eggs and fat, but still aim for 300g of protein.
    Last edited by sonson; 04-28-2013 at 10:00 PM.

btw, i feel bad for my insides. im eating and pooping so much, my sphincter is sore from all the tp wiping. Lol!
    narc likes this.

Java Man is offline Known Troll
    Nice work. That last bit of knowledge I could have lived without lol. update?

gianttime is offline Junior Member
    Sonson.. sounds like you are doing great. are you running any dostinex or do u have any AI on hand?

spiralkut is offline Associate Member
    300g of protein a day is solid

Shirty is offline New Member
    Solid gains!

Sathane is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sonson View Post
    btw, i feel bad for my insides. im eating and pooping so much, my sphincter is sore from all the tp wiping. Lol!
    Cottonelle all the way, man. It really does feel like wiping with a fluffy long haired persian cat.

Thread Information