Mustiebrah is offline New Member

First T3/Clenbuterol Cycle [HELP]

fgdf
    Last edited by Mustiebrah; 07-17-2013 at 07:00 AM.

dooie is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mustiebrah
    Hey guys, name's Mustie. I'm 17 years of age & I want to be more slim. I want to lose most of my bodyfat. It doesn't phase me whether I lose muscle & Fat, aslong as my size does eventually get smaller, I'd be happy.
    At the age of 15-16 I was about 110kg ( Overweight )
    I've lost over 20kg and I'm just a bit chubby although I do have pretty lean muscle.

I purchased Clen and I'm willing to start my first ever Cycle with a T3 stack.

If anyone knows a really good, legitimate cycle plan & can issue me with it, I'll appreciate it allot.
    Clen & T3 cycle

Please post below if you've got any idea's, advice or an actual Cycle plan
    Thankyou,
    I hope you joking brother! If not can I suggest you firstly dedicate your time to proper nutrition and training! Spend some time on this board..

Fitness & Losing weight is a lifestyle not a quick cycle, . Even if you lose the weight, u are subject to simply put it back on again, how about we teach you to eat correctly and train efficiently, then you can keep it off, because you will have not only the knowledge but the desire to stay healthy!

At such a young age you shouldn't even be thinking about these harsh chemicals! How about you post what you eat in a day and how much cardio u do in a week! Be honest and we can help!

Thread Information