Thread: Tren!

wrcat is offline Junior Member

Tren!

6th week of doing 100mg test prop and 100mg Tren Ace EOD. Also running HCG at 250iu every 3rd day. I've always been a hard cutter. That being said....I've lost 6% bmi in 6weeks and gained a good bit of muscle. My weight hasn't changed. I'm at 9% at 203 lbs. I'm loving this cycle! I'd like some input on Tren Hex (parabolan ). Would that yield even better results?

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wrcat
    6th week of doing 100mg test prop and 100mg Tren Ace EOD. Also running HCG at 250iu every 3rd day. I've always been a hard cutter. That being said....I've lost 6% bmi in 6weeks and gained a good bit of muscle. My weight hasn't changed. I'm at 9% at 203 lbs. I'm loving this cycle! I'd like some input on Tren Hex (parabolan). Would that yield even better results?
    Is that 6% bf or BMI? BF would be a better outcome measure. BMI is a very poor measure of body composition.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleInk View Post
    Is that 6% bf or BMI? BF would be a better outcome measure. BMI is a very poor measure of body composition.
    agree.

we don't use BMI here as a unit of measure.

the whole BMI concept is flawed at the individual level

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman

agree.

we don't use BMI here as a unit of measure.

the whole BMI concept is flawed at the individual level
    I wish the healthcare community would come to its senses and drop BMI altogether.

Tron3219 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleInk

I wish the healthcare community would come to its senses and drop BMI altogether.
    Yeah according to bmi, I am SEVERELY OBESE! Haha

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleInk View Post
    it's been a couple of years, but I went in to see my GP. and based on my height and weight, and while looking at the BMI chart on the wall, he said I needed to lose over 50 pounds.

I got just a wee bit hot, as that's more fat than I was carrying, and in damn good shape. Plus all my vitals were g2g (BP, etc.)

So I just started chuckling at his dumb ass, and asked which area he thought I could stand to lose some weight?

No direct answer from him. No doubt he gets a bonus on getting all his patients in the "optimal" BMI zone. But fawk! I was about 230 at the time, and he's telling me I need to be at 180?

Fawk his spindley arm, rubber band leg, no chest MF!!

...huh?

Guess now you know how I feel about BMI charts?

Java Man is offline Known Troll
    I'm not impressed.with tren . My endurance and appetite both went to total sh!t, plus I got my lipids turned upside-down as a party favor.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Java Man
    I'm not impressed.with tren. My endurance and appetite both went to total sh!t, plus I got my lipids turned upside-down as a party favor.
    I dunno, I'm a bit torn with tren . Nice body recomp 4 sure. But, the sides r a little wacky. Insomnia, sweats, over all hotter running body temperature, the aid in true feeling of crazy.

Java Man is offline Known Troll
    Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> > View Post
    I dunno, I'm a bit torn with tren. Nice body recomp 4 sure. But, the sides r a little wacky. Insomnia, sweats, over all hotter running body temperature, the aid in true feeling of crazy.
    That's true. The recomp was amazing for me too. Don't even recognize myself after just 6 months. But I think I could have done it with just test and mast. I think honestly I'll probably do tren again before I make a final decision, while in good shape rather than after a ten yr layoff. Hard to tell how much of this cycle was diet and training vs drugs. Its easy to get back in shape after having been there before.
    Last edited by Java Man; 06-10-2013 at 10:52 PM.

Thread Information