IronVixxen is offline Female Member

Another femal var log

I hope im posting in the right area, if not please let me know. Started my first var cycle 11 days ago and couldnt be happier. Started with 5 mg and bumped up to 10 after 4 days. I love the athletic look and feel like i look like I workout. Before I was just as committed to training and diet but didnt have a lot of results. Will post up more when I get more time. Suggestions welcome!

Stats: 5' 6"
    140 lbs - Lost 48lbs in the last 10 months
    Im a lifter, hate cardio but make stairs my b*tch, lol
    Love working legs, trying to train with the same passion for all other muscle groups.

milo211 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by IronVixxen View Post
    I hope im posting in the right area, if not please let me know. Started my first var cycle 11 days ago and couldnt be happier. Started with 5 mg and bumped up to 10 after 4 days. I love the athletic look and feel like i look like I workout. Before I was just as committed to training and diet but didnt have a lot of results. Will post up more when I get more time. Suggestions welcome!

Stats: 5' 6"
    140 lbs - Lost 48lbs in the last 10 months
    Im a lifter, hate cardio but make stairs my b*tch, lol
    Love working legs, trying to train with the same passion for all other muscle groups.
    How is the var effecting your scale weight? Are you gaining(but muscle)? Any bloat with it?

IronVixxen is offline Female Member
    Did not keep up with my log... Oops! To answer your question no weight gain and no bloating. From reading other logs sounds like im pretty lucky with that. I have one more week and im still at 140 with some major muscle gains and ive lost 2 inches off my hips so im stoked!

Thread Information