Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By scootz

Thread: 1st cycle log, updates & pictures to follow!

scootz is offline Junior Member

1st cycle log, updates & pictures to follow!

Stats first*
    Age 31*
    5'8
    83kg (183 lbs)
    13% bf

Been training for 6 years +

Starting a cycle wasnt something i jumped into quickly, ive been thinking and planning this for a while as my natural gains are very slow now.
    My diet is very good so eating on this cycle will be no problem. Goal is around 3500+ per day, more on lift days.

I train Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays. I mix my programme regulary to keep the body shocked so wont list everything here but i always go hard and have pretty good lifts for height and weight.

Deadlifts 1 rep max - 180kg
    Bench 1 rep max 125kg
    Squat 1 rep max - 150kg

My cycle will be Omnadren 250 (Very similair to Sustanon ) pinned twice a week on Mondays & Thursdays.
    Originally i only was going to be on cycle 9 weeks as i only had 18 amps, from entering this cycle suddenly sources at the gm have opened up so i plan to add 3 more weeks of Sustanon to the end of this 9 weeks to finish off. (Cant get more omnadren)

I am running an ai throughout the cycle eod of 12.5mg, its Liquid Stane (extremestane from ar-r ).

I was also having a hard time finding HCG but hopefully i have found some now so plan to run that nearer to the end of my susta cycle until my pct starts, this needs some exact planning still so ill come back to this later.

PCT (3 weeks after last pin)
    Clomid 100/75/50/50
    Nolvadex 40/40/20/20

In my possession i also have a 6 week cycle of dianabol but have used my willpower to not take this as the majority of you more experienced guys always say go with just one aas on first cycle. So i stashed this until next time..

3 days ago was my first ever pin (had help with me from experienced bodybuilder), don't have a problem with pins so was a piece of p#ss, next day was a bit sore but I'm not one to be a ***** over a little bruise.

Well I'm not really asking any questions in this post but thought it might be good to keep a track of what i was doing and can always ask for advice if needed.
    So if you do want to add anything then post away..
    Ill be updating this regularly and will add pictures once i get the missus to take some.
    Last edited by scootz; 09-09-2013 at 06:15 AM.
    PurpleOnes likes this.

Did my second pin today (left quad this time), was pretty different to the first though.
    For some reason i felt pretty weird after pinning it, cant explain it but bit light headed and slightly nauseous. I did aspirate the syringe and no blood so i know i never hit a vein, anyway i feel fine now so off to train in a while.

Also may have been experiencing sust flu last few days as ive been sneezing a hell of a lot more in the mornings than i usually do plus quite bit of coughing today but nothing bad..

Looking forward to next week as i get the impression i should start to notice some increase in the gym or at least should have some good placebo effect!

Im eating like a stray dog in a meat factory to so weight should be increasing with or without the juice, ill check that later..
    Last edited by scootz; 09-09-2013 at 06:16 AM.

Ill keep this short..
    Its been 8 days since first pin and ive done 3. I wasnt expecting strength to go up so quick but its been picking up a hell of a lot in the last few days, got 8 x 400kg (881lbs) on the leg press yesterday, never even been close to that much before!
    Body weight is up to 85.2kg (188lbs) so ive already gone up nearly 5lbs.. But i have increased my calories massively so that is a big part of the weight gain. Definately having good pumps after a workout so if the stuff hasnt even kicked in fully yet im looking damn forward to when its at its maximum!

Aziz is offline Associate Member
    nice ill be following. when are you going to post pics?

Az

I'll be posting pics at the end, personally I always find you really get a better idea of comparison when you see the photos next to each other at same time..

Today is my 12th day into the cycle, weight is going up fast!

Weigh in today was 192.5

2 weeks ago I was 183lbs.

I'm eating like an animal and its clean too, problem is that I am gaining some fat but I think gonna concentrate on cutting after and for now just keep my calories high.

Feeling stronger but although my strength is going up I think it hasn't fully kicked in yet. I'm just making sure I push it harder as I'm on cycle..

More updates to come..

PurpleOnes is offline Associate Member
    Nice I will be following since Im planning to do cycle in future when Im like 25.

Will be interesting to see your progress.

Good luck

Today is exactly 5 weeks since my first Omnadren 250 shot.
    Been busy so haven't had time to update this but results are going through the roof..

Today I weighed in at 201.5 lbs (91.4kg)
    In 5 weeks I've gained around 17.5 lbs (8kg) and I have a feeling that I can gain half of that again.

Strength is great, shoulder pressing 40kg dumbbells, bench is at 135kg x 3 at max reps, leg press was at 405kg x 8.
    To cut it short everything has gone up just like I had hoped.

Pinning has become quick and almost enjoyable now and def know my best spots to avoid next day pain (trial and error).

So far I haven't experienced any bad sides, I have been running an AI (liquid stane) at 12.5 eod so now serious bloating and no gyno symptoms. Fat percentage may have gone up some but I'm not overly worried, that's what cutting is for.

Diet is in good order and although my food plan has always been well structured I couldn't emphasise enough how important it is now I'm on cycle.

A good friend of mine has also run a pro hormone cycle for the last 6 weeks and he gained a total of 2 lbs.. Everytime I ask how the weight is he says not good but hasn't had time to eat.. He spent 120 euros for all his stuff and he may as well poured it in the toilet. It annoys me as I spent a lot of time helping to plan his diet for him but lesson learned! No food = No gain

Anyway, I'll post pictures at the end of the cycle which will hopefully be 6 more weeks.

I'm also extremely glad I followed many people's advice and went with 1 aas only and concentrated on getting this right before mixing stuff up.

So far... So good...

Thread Information