kronz is offline Junior Member

Test E - 12 weeks @ 500mg/w (The first timer cycle)

Hi all,

Starting cycle within a week, will be my first.

- Testosterone Enanthate 200mg/ml - 12 weeks, pinning 250mg twice a week. Will rotate glutes/quads.
    - Liquidex (Arimidex /Anastrozole) is on hand depending how I'm affected by aromatisation, will only use if necessary - (between .2mg and .5mg EOD seems to be the sweet spot for most) I may even use without any signs of gyno if water retention causes more bloat/smoothness than desired.
    - Standard Liquid Clomi (Clomid/Clomiphene citrate) & Tamox (Nolvadex /Tamoxifen ) PCT setup.

Only genuine concern on cycle is acne, have a history of back/shoulder acne, albeit nothing disgusting. Have a regimen in place to do my best to avoid/mask this - Tanning, more showers, benzoyl peroxide wash & pantothenic acid (I hear good results on this), fresh linen every night and of course a clean diet (although in my personal experience, my acne comes and goes with no apparent correlation to my diet.

I've recently quit smoking in anticipation of the cycle (blast me if you wish for smoking at all), diet and lifestyle is good now, but it's essentially going to be immaculate for this cycle. No drinking, perfect macros/meal timing, no late nights etc. I really want to challenge myself and live a extremely disciplined lifestyle for 3 months. Again, it's all quite solid at the moment but I want to take it to the next level.

Stats

Height: 6"0
    Weight: 90kg/198lb
    Training: Lift 5 days a week with pretty standard splits/movements, will be incorporating daily cardio which is something I've never done before (smoker) Have been training on and off since 17, but quite seriously for the last 15 months and have gone from 80kg > 100 kg > 90kg within that 15 months after experimenting with diet/s and seeing what I respond to best.

Not going to go into what lifts I do and what weight I push/pull around.. Strength has never been a concern to me, it's of course a good indicator of progress, however as long as hypertrophy and my physique is where I want it to be then I would be happy with benching 50lbs.

Will be collecting my 24x 19 guage pins, 24x 23 guage pins, 24x syringes, sharp box, sterile wipes etc in the next couple of days.

How do people take their liquid ancillaries? Just draw with a normal syringe (minus the pin? Or do you draw with the pin, remove the pin to squirt into mouth? No clue).

Will update after first pin!

Pin 1 - 24/10
    Pin 2 - 28/10
    Pin 3 - 31/10
    Pin 4 - 4/10

Liquidex taken every even date of the month (2nd/4th/6th etc), changes to odd days in Janurary.
    Last edited by kronz; 11-04-2013 at 02:49 AM.

crazy mike is offline Banned for repping Dangerous Substances
    Quote Originally Posted by kronz View Post
    Hi all,

Starting cycle within a week, will be my first.

- Testosterone Enanthate 200mg/ml - 12 weeks, pinning 250mg twice a week. Will rotate glutes/quads.
    - Liquidex (Arimidex/Anastrozole) is on hand depending how I'm affected by aromatisation, will only use if necessary - (between .2mg and .5mg EOD seems to be the sweet spot for most) I may even use without any signs of gyno if water retention causes more bloat/smoothness than desired.
    - Standard Liquid Clomi (Clomid/Clomiphene citrate) & Tamox (Nolvadex /Tamoxifen ) PCT setup.

Only genuine concern on cycle is acne, have a history of back/shoulder acne, albeit nothing disgusting. Have a regimen in place to do my best to avoid/mask this - Tanning, more showers, benzoyl peroxide wash & pantothenic acid (I hear good results on this), fresh linen every night and of course a clean diet (although in my personal experience, my acne comes and goes with no apparent correlation to my diet.

I've recently quit smoking in anticipation of the cycle (blast me if you wish for smoking at all), diet and lifestyle is good now, but it's essentially going to be immaculate for this cycle. No drinking, perfect macros/meal timing, no late nights etc. I really want to challenge myself and live a extremely disciplined lifestyle for 3 months. Again, it's all quite solid at the moment but I want to take it to the next level.

Stats

Height: 6"0
    Weight: 90kg/198lb
    Training: Lift 5 days a week with pretty standard splits/movements, will be incorporating daily cardio which is something I've never done before (smoker) Have been training on and off since 17, but quite seriously for the last 15 months and have gone from 80kg > 100 kg > 90kg within that 15 months after experimenting with diet/s and seeing what I respond to best.

Not going to go into what lifts I do and what weight I push/pull around.. Strength has never been a concern to me, it's of course a good indicator of progress, however as long as hypertrophy and my physique is where I want it to be then I would be happy with benching 50lbs.

Will be collecting my 24x 19 guage pins, 24x 23 guage pins, 24x syringes, sharp box, sterile wipes etc in the next couple of days.

How do people take their liquid ancillaries? Just draw with a normal syringe (minus the pin? Or do you draw with the pin, remove the pin to squirt into mouth? No clue).

Will update after first pin!
    Hi, listen one thing very wrong. AI is used to control your Estrogen levels. It is not used for Gyno and bloat alone. Gyno is caused in simple term, high E2.

Estrogen out of control can have many dangerous sides and needs to be in check. When you notice the unwanted sides that means your Estrogen has ben running out of control and you have noticed it LATE not before, Then you must correct the problem and also revere Gyno.

AI is a preventive medicine and should always be run along side the Test. Typical protocol is Arimidex .25 EOD ...crazy mike
    Last edited by crazy mike; 10-18-2013 at 08:26 AM.

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Take the ai.
    Liquid ancillaries are taken with an oral syringe (arr provides with order if in US).

Quote Originally Posted by crazy mike View Post
    Hi, listen one thing very wrong. AI is used to control your Estrogen levels. It is not used for Gyno and bloat alone. Gyno is caused in simple term, high E2.

Estrogen out of control can have many dangerous sides and needs to be in check. When you notice the unwanted sides that means your Estrogen has ben running out of control and you have noticed it LATE not before, Then you must correct the problem and also revere Gyno.

AI is a preventive medicine and should always be run along side the Test. Typical protocol is Arimidex .25 EOD ...crazy mike
    Yes but I've heard/read an equal amount of people saying that running AI during cycle has it's negatives also, and is only worth taking if necessary. I've seen numerous times also that taking AI at the very early symptoms of aromatisation will combat these symptoms (gyno, water retention) just fine.

However I'm always the type to have everything covered, would hate to run into any high E2 complications. May take your advice and start AI @ .25mg EOD from the get go.

kleinkalin21 is offline New Member
    can u post some pics before and after ?! thanks and good luck !

First pin done! 250mg test E

19g to draw and 23g 1.5 inch to inject. Decided to go for quad injection, took a good 30 seconds to man up and do it! Pin itself was just like any other IM injection, tiny little prick but nothing more. Took quite a while to push the oil into the quad, was shaking (bit nervous) as well, I'm guessing about 30 seconds to get all the oil in, pushing quite hard on the plunger. I think I may have ever so slightly nicked a nerve as I was forcing the last bit of oil out. Sort of like hitting a funny bone, strange sensation, caused me to pull the needle out quick smart! No 'pain' though, tiny bit of blood.

No pip as I type this, will be interesting in the morning though! Virgin muscle and all.

Will probably start AI today, .25mg liquidex. Any thoughts on this veterans? How quickly does aromatisation actually happen? Don't want to crash my E2 immediately!

Will update again shortly

Reiid13 is offline Member
    Test has to kick in first will take a few ,thats why sometimes people frontload a big amount to get it going, also please upload before pictures so we can see end pics

Decided to go with the consensus and start dosing the liquidex @ .25mg EOD. Using an insulin syringe (plus needle) to draw the quarter ML, its a real bitch to do... (how are people quickly and easily measuring .25ml liquid chems?) Tastes a bit funky but apart from that easy as....

Second test pin was this morning (glute), went a lot smoother than than last weeks quad pin.

PIP was reasonable after the quad shot, lasted about 3 days, no more painful than the few days after a good leg workout, very tolerable. Took glute pin about 12 hours ago, can feel the PIP kicking in now but easily tolerable.

Apart from that nothing much else to report as I imagined this early in, no difference in the gym and feel totally normal in day to day activities.

duff7070 is offline New Member
    you need to get a 1ml oral syringe. needle not necessary

Pin #3 today, left glute using right hand, decided not to use left land as I don't think I'd have the dexterity to put it off without wiggling the needle around like an idiot.

Overall, no reason changes to report, might get some sun this week (summer is about 1.5 months away still) and hit the water to try and get on top of any acne early (none to report yet)

Still taking l-dex .25mg EOD, using a dropper now, the insulin syringe was a real pain to use, dropper might not be as accurate to the 0.01ml but who cares if I'm swallowing .23-.27 range, not fussed.

Phoenix18 is offline Junior Member
    Any thoughts on adding hcg at 500ius per week to your cycle? Just to prevent testicular atrophy and make recovery during PCT smoother

I have considered it, although doesn't seem to be embedded in everyone's recommended cycle planning. To add to that, testicular size alone isn't really a concern to me, as long as libido is there (Which it will be on test) then I'm confident everything will return to normal after PCT anyway.

Devz777 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kronz View Post

Will probably start AI today, .25mg liquidex. Any thoughts on this veterans? How quickly does aromatisation actually happen? Don't want to crash my E2 immediately!
    I am curious to know the answer to this. As he is using a longer estered test, he wont be feeling the effects of it for a while where as the liquidex acts akmost immediately. Will his E2 levels not be extremely low until the test kicks in and aromatises bringing it back up again? Not hijacking as im sure OP is interested to know.

Quote Originally Posted by Devz777 View Post
    I am curious to know the answer to this. As he is using a longer estered test, he wont be feeling the effects of it for a while where as the liquidex acts akmost immediately. Will his E2 levels not be extremely low until the test kicks in and aromatises bringing it back up again? Not hijacking as im sure OP is interested to know.
    I thought the same, but the veterans were seemingly unanimous in advising to start straight away, so I did.

Pin #4 today, was a bit of a joke, lol. First pin on left quad. Started injecting, stopped because I forgot to aspirate so pulled out and re-pinned in the quad. During aspiration I pulled the needle half out, so I said screw it and went over to right quad to pin the remaining 80% of the test...so 3 holes for 1 pin lol...

I got exactly enough test for my 12 weeks, no more no less. I have a feeling looking at the first vial that I'm pinning too much, perhaps wasting too much in the syringe tip/needle after each pin. So I might aim to pin 230mg instead of 250. I guess as long as the test lasts the full 12 weeks then the occasional 20-30mg fluctuation won't have any majorly negative effects.

All in all, no effects of anything felt yet. I feel totally normal so I guess I haven't crashed E2 and test hasn't kicked in yet (sort of wish I kick started with dbol , but meh). So I guess .25mg EOD ldex is fine, will see if this remains true once test kicks in properly. Todays shoulder sesh seemed a bit better, but most likely due to intraworkout (Glycoject) that I've started today.

Everything seems fine on the acne front so far (again let's see if this lasts), this is my main concern side effect wise for sure, not too concerned about gyno - pretty low BF% and easily adjustable ldex comforts me. I do check the nipples every couple days though to ensure all is in order

Decided to get one of these for the ldex, using an insulin pin was such a pain in the ass, this is much quicker, I probably took a little too much today (.3mg instead of .25mg but no biggie)
    http://www.olympia-vertrieb.de/uploa...7_98358_01.jpg
    Last edited by kronz; 11-04-2013 at 02:58 AM.

Tomorrow's PM pin will mark the end of week 2. Hopefully it goes smoother than Mondays pathetic pin session, heading back to right glute, on a positive note, PIP from Mondays quad pin was virtually non existent, which I guess is down to simply getting better at it.

Today was arms, felt stronger than usual, and had a relatively long session (arms is usually 45 mins, they probably need the least amount of improvement of all my muscles so they get the least amount of attention). I would say hornyness has picked up a bit, but again its still early days. Saw a nice bird walking the streets today and in my head I felt totally justified in crashing the car if it meant I got a good look at her... lol...

Acne is still my primary concern, no ill effects yet. Probably far too early in my cycle for the test to be bringing out acne.

Pin #5 today into right glute, marking the beginning of week 3. Trouble free pin. Really not much else to report at this point, I think the test will start kicking in in the next couple weeks, already starting to feel it's affects mildly I think. I have social commitments tomorrow and the day after which is a bit frustrating, can't hit the gym.... The following day will be a monster session though. I've been 4 days in a row so I guess a couple days off isn't terrible....

Apologies for the sheer laziness.

Several more pins into my cycle now, probably just over half way through.

Overall impression is that outside of the gym, I don't really feel any different. No signs of agression, improved well being, energy, excessive libido etc etc. Gear is legit, I guess some people have more dramatic responses than others.

Adex @ .25mg EOD seems to be doing the trick. No signs of.... well anything really, I guess that's what you want with an AI.

Things inside the gym certainly seem to be better. Throwing around weights I have no right to be lifting at 200lbs. However as per my first post, strength isn't important to me, it's the mirror where it all counts (for me anyway). That said, strength is certainly on the increase, along with a drop in BF% (Despite higher carb and overall caloric intake), vascularity is also coming through.

Acne was a big concern for me. Thus far, nothing adverse to report. Not getting any more acne than I would have off cycle. Taking B5 + zinc + regular face washing and benzoyl peroxide solution may or may not be keeping things in check. But hell, as long as acne isn't occurring then I'll keep doing it.

Pins themselves have gotten much better with less PIP. Rotating between 4 sites in total (glutes and quads). My second last pin was a bit weird, I went through 3 sites and felt pain inserting the needle in each one, before finally injecting without pain in the right quad. No idea why this was (maybe due to doing legs the day before? Weird because my legs weren't really in pain). Anyway todays pin into my right glute went as smooth as a babies... glute.. Don't even need a bandaid (I believe americans have a different terminology for bandaids), not getting any bleeding most of the time.

Overall quite happy with the cycle thus far, if anything it's a touch underwhelming, maybe there's more to come.

The last 6 months of last year I received dramatic results off cycle. Plenty of juicing accusations, this was due to a very high daily caloric (not overly clean). Went from skinny to quite a big unit in 6 months flat, about 40lbs gained, lots of this would be fat/water, but I certainly wasn't generally fat. Just goes to show drastic changes can be made without taking drugs. Always get annoyed when I see 160lbs guys wanting to start a cycle. I found my rapid weight/muscle gain last year to actually be quite easy. Introduce a couple of home made 1200 calorie shakes per day that take 2 minutes to make and 20 seconds to drink - easy... It's when the diet is cleaned up when things start to get tougher (gaining lean mass with very minimal fat gain isn't easy nor is it supposed to be)

All pins and adex dosages have been timed perfectly within 5 minutes of when I should be taking them (8PM/AM respectively twice a week for test and 8PM EOD for adex) I believe Correct timing/dosages/clean diet and generally being responsible are the keys to an effective trouble free cycle, no horror stories from me that's for sure.. Granted it's quite a mild cycle.

Have been thinking of cycling Clen until the end of the cycle to end up a little more lean, still undecided on this.
    Last edited by kronz; 12-02-2013 at 02:03 AM.

Thread Information