big_k is offline Associate Member

Tren A/Test Prop/Winny + T3 + Proviron Cutting Cycle

Hey guys,

Going to log my Tren and Test Cycle here...

Quick history:

This is my 4th cycle, first 3 were with Test Enan only. I honestly was too immature for my first cycle, and learned a lot.

Training for years, injured 3 years ago, haven't done much...started lifting seriously a few months ago and have been studying tren for 5+ years...and wanted to try it. For sure many would say I'm not ready due to the training gap, but what the hell..

stats

6'1 220 lbs 15% bodyfat

I'll answer any questions, and will post pictures later. I have loose skin on my stomach from being 275lbs @ 35% as a teenager, hopefully once I lean out it goes away.

I'm looking to go 2 months, but depending on blood work and where I'm at, I might go all the way for 3 months. We'll see.

cycle

50mg Test P ED
    50mg Tren A ED
    50mg Proviron ED
    .5mg Liquid Adex EOD (Might go ED since I'm sensitive to estrogen)
    .25mg Caber E3D
    50mg of T3

PCT

Nolva 20/20/20/10/10
    Clomid 50/50/25/25
    Aromasin 25/25/12.5/12.5/12.5
    Might throw in HCG , we'll see

I have a ton of oral Winny lying around, and I might throw it in at the one month mark.

Today marks Day 8, so the beginning of Week 2.

I am very tired from lack of sleep over the weekend, which makes me irritable. I feel VERY easily agitated today. I went on a date on Saturday and hardly slept Saturday/Sunday. I felt like a lion attacking this girl, I think it might be the test or tren...it's starting to kick in but not full force yet. I am normally cranky if I am tired, but in general I am a very positive and easy going person. I don't think its the tren (not yet) but I'm just keeping my mouth shut.

I work fulltime, very sedentary job but sometimes walking around a lot.

Here we go... still waiting for the god feeling to kick in and beast mode. My strength has gone up slightly... I showered everyday and use acne shower gel to keep acne under control.

I'll post up my blood tests later this week when I'm not a zombie

Question for guys

Any of you guys that date and don't use HCG...does your girl ever notice your balls being small? LOL only reason I'd consider getting hcg, might get it for PCT though, never used it.
    Last edited by big_k; 04-14-2014 at 10:48 AM.

Day 9

I was really really worried about ED pinning, but it feels that after a week, it's almost painless... Pinned the quad, and there was no PIP like there was last week... last week I couldn't complete a leg workout. Today I did back, and also did HIIT on a bike.

It's still only a week, and not really noticing too many sides... It might be early, but I'm sleeping very well. I started taking a sleeping aid to try to deal with the trensomnia before it hits. Taking Muscle Pharm Z-core pM and also GABA.

Other supplements are Liver Support supplement, Fish Oil, Creatine HCL, Xtend BCAA's, Protein Powder, Psyllium Husk, and Chia Seeds (mix the last two into my shakes)

I am still riding the endorphin high from my workout. Got a date on Friday, can't wait...poor girl doesn't know what's coming...

Day 11

Feeling more strength increase... have a date on Friday...gonna come at her hard

Considering throwing in the Clen with the T3 to really help melt the fat off. And I also have Aromasin that I was contemplating exchanging with the adex... I am running .5mg EOD of Adex and noticing some facial bloat, My cheeks were very flat and now they're quite puffy.. Diet has been spot on as well as plenty of fluids and low sodium.

Woops Day 31

I have made some massive improvements... I went from being kinda chubby to starting to see abs. I think next month I might have a six pack.

My weight has gone up 9 lbs and I have lost fat and gained strength and muscle, it's ridiculous. I am having some amazing sex.

I ended up dropping adex and going to Aromasin , I got the face bloat under control, it's still there slightly but not bad. I take roughly 20mg/aromasin a day.

I have thrown in some Winny to experiment with the the bloating. I broke out really bad when I had a lot of salt and carbs. I am really learning how tren works, but wow... I don't think I am cycling ever without it. Besides some breaking out on the back that I have under control (Shower twice a day, and applying cream to my back) I don't have too many sides... No night sweats, just feeling like a God-like douche.

It's a different kind of head case, On pure test, I'd get angry and rage on people in my head. On Tren things make me mad, and then I laugh at them, as if I am above them. We're entering a new level of douche-baggery, I just smirk and laugh to myself. It's like I am a god in my head, so how can this mortal upset me?

I went to a night club with a female friend, and four guys were giving her a hard time. One was on drugs and kept bumping into me...I pushed him off. He bumped into me a lot harder so I gave him a little shove...the kid flew 15 feet across the club. I felt like Peter Parker learning his new found strength. I am generally a nice guy, so I felt kind of bad so I went over and gave him a pat on the back. His 3 friends wanted to fight, but I just looked at them and they left... they were all under 5'8 a buck 50, at 6'1 230, with tren through my veins, I reckon I would of ate them...but why?

The girl I am dating returns today from a business trip...she will be punished...poor thing will want to relax but I have other plans.

Thread Information