ducman21 is offline New Member

Help! What to take to get-leaner-stronger-higher libido?

I'm new here and just wanted to get a question answered if possible. I've been lifting for 3 or so years now I'm 31 and I can tell that my Test is slipping a bit. I was thinking about TRT but from what I've read it might lower my libido and give me tits. I'm looking to get on something mild that will increase or maintain my libido, not give me tits and give me some decent gains without taxing the liver. What's strange is people with higher Test levels are naturally leaner, bigger and have a sex drive. But when you give someone Test who has lower levels they run the risk of lower sex drive and bitch tits. I'm not sure how this works but if anyone can shed some light I'd much appreciate it! Thanks.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ducman21 View Post
    I'm new here and just wanted to get a question answered if possible. I've been lifting for 3 or so years now I'm 31 and I can tell that my Test is slipping a bit. I was thinking about TRT but from what I've read it might lower my libido and give me tits. (That's a strange comment. Test usually increases libido if E is controlled, and same with the tits; control your E to minimize risk) I'm looking to get on something mild that will increase or maintain my libido, not give me tits and give me some decent gains without taxing the liver. What's strange is people with higher Test levels are naturally leaner, bigger and have a sex drive. But when you give someone Test who has lower levels they run the risk of lower sex drive and bitch tits. I'm not sure how this works but if anyone can shed some light I'd much appreciate it! Thanks.
    Consider PT-141. If this is a path you would like to consider, just remember that you should use it sparingly, and not as a crutch.

My advice is to have complete blood panels taken, and see how they look. There are some things to look for, such as Estradiol, amongst other things. If you post this question in the HRT/TRT section, you will get a better response. There are some there, like Kelkel, that really know their shit in this area and can help you dial in your hormones once you have the results of your initial panels.

Good luck!
    ---Roman

DontTaseMeBro is offline Member

spelling

welcome - you are posting in the wrong section.

Your libido will not be lower when you take testosterone . It will be higher. Much higher.

Testosterone easily converts into estrogen in the body. The estrogen results in the growth of breast tissue (and other equally undesirable bad stuff). Estrogen in males is really unhealthy. You use an AI to manage this.

If you are really interested in taking testosterone every few days for the rest of you life, check out the HRT section. Those guys are super-knowledgeable and can help you out.

good luck.

Thread Information