2nd cycle Test E, and Dbol

16 week cycle
    Test E 600mg/wk
    Dbol 40-50mg ED 6 weeks
    Arimidex .5-1mg EOD
    PCT
    Clomid 100/100/50/50
    Nolvadex 40/40/20/20

Been on Test e for about 5 weeks now and just starting to feel the effects, crazzyyy strength gains. I wanted to post this in the forum to keep anyone who is interested updated day by day or weekly. This is my 2nd cycle, but first cycle with injectables. My first cycle was a dbol only cycle which i know is stupid but i actually kept a lot of size. But after researching i knew i needed to use a base of test always when doing a cycle. Dbol has been working great for these five weeks but I'm finally feeling the test start to kick in and wow it is on a whole other level compared to the dbol strength. Like i said my last couple of workouts i have started to finally feel a SIGNIFICANT difference. So i will let you know how these next workouts and weeks go! Excited!

derekkpapa1 is offline Anabolic Member
    good looking cycle. (Hcg )
    What's your beginning stats?
    Pic?

smegzz is offline New Member
    200 lbs
    I am now after 5 weeks in and I'm 230lbs

derekkpapa1 is offline Anabolic Member
    wow 30lbs you are eating like a horse
    Post some pics

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Quote Originally Posted by Derekjpapa View Post
    wow 30lbs you are eating like a horse
    Post some pics
    Yeah, there's something a little wrong with 30lbs in 5 weeks.

OP is your a'dex legit, sounds like you are holding a ton of water with that gain? And you know what you are doing to your HPTA system cycling at this age?
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

I didn't take much time off from my first cycle, my first cycle i did not have any arimidex and yes i did hold a lot of water. Since it was my first cycle i knew i would gain a lot…..especially water, but I've kept good muscle from first cycle and now on this cycle I've gained maybe a total of 10 lbs and this arimidex is legit because i haven't been bloated as much as my first cycle at all. But 30lbs is the total weight I've gained since my first cycle, i took 4 weeks off in between cycles. Update: Yesterday my bench increased another 10lbs, strength is through the roof and i can be at the gym for hours it feels like. Ill post some more updates after this weekend. Any other questions ill be happy to answer!

Can you expand on your first cycle and did you run a pct? You're looking at doing yourself some damage jumping from cycle to cycle at your age.

You're actually saing you gained 30lbs in 15 weeks or so rather than 5 I'm getting.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Dbol 40mg ED for 6 weeks, clomid in between before this cycle. And i plan on taking at least 2 months off after this cycle.

Ok, so, you gave your own natural test no time to recover properly after your d'bol only cycle. Your gonna be shut down pretty much for 30 weeks by the end of your planned pct. That's gonna be one awful bumpy ride for PCT and beyond.

You should really quit this cycle, run a full pct and do some thorough research on long term effects of HPTA shutdown.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

So its been about six weeks in…strength is nuts, its hard to stay out of the gym. Thinking about stopping the dbol since its been six weeks in…The test e kicked in around week 5, so next cycle i will def get another oral like dbol, winny, anavar etc. or ill kickstart it with test prop. Libido hasn't really been crazy like people say, was noticing a little bloating past couple days so started to pop some arimidex and will continue to do that every other day until it goes down. Last cycle when i was only using Dbol i noticed crazzzyy pumps, this time around i am noticing pumps as well but I'm also noticing i have to force myself to get out of the gym as i can lift for hours. Of course i am going to keep an eye out so i don't hurt myself lifting too much more than my joints or tendons can handle. HAvent weighed myself yet but next update i will let you know where i am at.
    Sammy28 likes this.

Progress Pics

So i got some pics for you guys, its of me before i started lifting and where i am today.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2nd cycle Test E, and Dbol-38902_1352853426250_951952_n-2.jpg   2nd cycle Test E, and Dbol-progress-beginnning.jpg   2nd cycle Test E, and Dbol-progress-4.jpg   2nd cycle Test E, and Dbol-progress-3.jpg   2nd cycle Test E, and Dbol-progress-2.jpg  

Only 6 weeks into the test e too. ill post more pics as i keep progressing

- GAL -->

shooter2014 is offline New Member
    Smegzz , are you power lifting or bodybuilding? You don't seem to have much shape and no vascularity. Not dissing you and not meaning to offend but just wondered.

Thread Information