Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: My First Run on DNP

Quote Originally Posted by roxus159 View Post
    I lost 5lb of fat in 14 days
    Talk about anticlimactic. Crap. You could have done better than that just logging your calories on My Fitness Pal. You definitely made it seem as if the risk of DNP is not justified.

Big fail.

Fat people are always looking for the easy way out.
    Saiyajin likes this.

thisAngelBites is offline Knowledgeable Female Member
    I just remembered this thread and came back to see if you updated. Glad you're okay, and thanks for posting, including the negative bits. Come back and let us know if your eye situation resolves completely.

Joco71 is offline Senior Member
    I don't know anything about DNP . But that seems like a shit load of risk for a loss of 5 lbs. It is almost like stepping over dollar bill so you can pick up a penny. I can loose 5lbs in 14 days just doing a little extra cardio and cut a few carbs. To each their own but NO WAY!! For me.

Docd187123 is offline Banned
    I don't know whether OP lost 5lbs of actual fat or if it was some muscle and glycogen as well, he didn't mention how body composition was measured, but to lose 5lbs of fat through diet and exercise alone in 14days one would need a 1250 calorie DAILY DEFICIT. Just to put it into perspective.

Saiyajin is offline New Member
    Summary: Op is too fat and lazy to diet and exercise properly.

workinprogress21 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Saiyajin
    Summary: Op is too fat and lazy to diet and exercise properly.
    The sad truth I guess... At 200+ Lbs using DNP the results should have been much more drastic

cablez is offline New Member
    Honestly. DNP is over exaggerated. You can definitely run dnp safely. i doubt you will feel anything on 250mg a day and it would still be effective. over 500mg is when the fun starts. Waking up drenched, Jizz was yellow, constant sweating. Body temperature did not change and i lost a total of 18 pounds in 14 days. dnp is truly a magical fat loss drug

m16a2 is offline Senior Member
    I read through this thread and agreed to the extent that the OP's risk of using DNP did not justify his end results. But his results were probably sabotaged by a poor diet. Even if DNP can raise your metabolism (BMR) by 30%, if you consume 30% more calories than you would normally, the DNP is worthless. I've done over 12 cycles of DNP in the last 9 years. I collected data from each run, including notes, weight, dosage, lots of information. But through my long experience with DNP, as I read this post's replies, I find many members dismiss DNP as a dangerous and pathetic tool for people that want to have a "magic pill". The truth is that DNP is a tool with nasty side effects - but like any supplement that we use, it aides us towards our fitness goal. I don't agree with the people who think all DNP users are all morons who want to cheat while they eat. If used properly, DNP can be extremely effective, have few side effects, and be a legitimate tool in our fitness toolkits. With that said, it isn't the preferred method of losing weight. The best route would be diet and exercise. But honestly, all of our bodies are different and sometimes the strictest conventional diet and exercise will yield poor results. I don't think it is right to condemn all DNP users because it can be used responsibly, with moderation, self-awareness, and adequate research. But what do I know... Just 9 years of experience.

Quote Originally Posted by m16a2
    I read through this thread and agreed to the extent that the OP's risk of using DNP did not justify his end results. But his results were probably sabotaged by a poor diet. Even if DNP can raise your metabolism (BMR) by 30%, if you consume 30% more calories than you would normally, the DNP is worthless. I've done over 12 cycles of DNP in the last 9 years. I collected data from each run, including notes, weight, dosage, lots of information. But through my long experience with DNP, as I read this post's replies, I find many members dismiss DNP as a dangerous and pathetic tool for people that want to have a "magic pill". The truth is that DNP is a tool with nasty side effects - but like any supplement that we use, it aides us towards our fitness goal. I don't agree with the people who think all DNP users are all morons who want to cheat while they eat. If used properly, DNP can be extremely effective, have few side effects, and be a legitimate tool in our fitness toolkits. With that said, it isn't the preferred method of losing weight. The best route would be diet and exercise. But honestly, all of our bodies are different and sometimes the strictest conventional diet and exercise will yield poor results. I don't think it is right to condemn all DNP users because it can be used responsibly, with moderation, self-awareness, and adequate research. But what do I know... Just 9 years of experience.
    "But honestly, all of our bodies are different and sometimes the strictest conventional diet and exercise will yield poor results"

I find that's bullshit for a healthy person. No matter how different your body is, you can always have good results with proper diet and exercise.

qscgugcsq is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by EquilibriumZ View Post
    "But honestly, all of our bodies are different and sometimes the strictest conventional diet and exercise will yield poor results"

I find that's bullshit for a healthy person. No matter how different your body is, you can always have good results with proper diet and exercise.
    Partially disagree...
    At equal effort some will have incredible result some will have shitty results... It is called genetics...

Some have a really hard time losing fat and can't reach a certain bodyfat without sacrificing their sanity.
    Sometime steroids or other suplement are NEEDED to reach certain goal.

HOWEVER, Everyone can lose fat but for some its just 100x times harder... Their is plenty other way than DNP to reach any realistic goal. therefor the use of that drug is pointless...
    It makes fat loss easier agreed but it is dangerous and not worth it 99% of the time.

Saying DNP are for lazy is not necessarly true, most that are saying that are for the people that have ease to lose fat. The truth is, Losing fat can be EXTREMELY challenging... Sometime willpower is just not enough...

If you knew how hard it can become you would understand their use...

But IMO if you can't reach reasonable bodyfat without the use of that drug, then give up the idea you just dont have the genetic or the willpower yet to do it.

Everybody I meet whining to me about their crappy genetics has a crappy diet and work ethic. It does not take long to uncover it. Now, that is just my experience. Maybe somebody else out there somewhere is different. All I am saying is that 100% of the time that I have investigated the claim it turns out not to be true.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information