Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: My First Run on DNP

roxus159 is offline New Member

My First Run on DNP

Hello after hours of reading got pretty confident enough to buy and use dnp . After reading hours worth of my first runs i thought I'll contribute my first run journal of my results and affects on my body for all everyone in the forum community.
    Using my home weighting scale and hand held body fat measure even if it doesn't give me the most accurate result should give me a estimate how much i lost I came up to 275.4 LB
    and 33.1% body fat. The original plan was to use a 3 phase system recommend by Mitch428cj on a different first time dnp run which was
    phase 1 - low carb intake to reduce carb i the body for 3 days
    phase 2 - next day after phase 1 intake large about of carbs for re normalization of T3 in the body
    phase 3 - 10 days of 200mg for first 3 days then 400mg each day

It was originally a 4 phase system but didn't understand phase 4 that well so didn't bother posting it right now but willing to post the entire post he wrote here on request.

I ended up deciding for my first run just to do 200mg each day every 24 hours which was recommend on the sticky on member's cycle results on dnp and going to have a goal of 15 days but like they say listen to your body and if i feel like i need to stop due to side effects being over whelming i'll just stop and try again in another few weeks when the dnp is out of my system.

So basically my chart will be looking like this every day at 12:00am, and planning to write on this post like i am in my journal on my experience and what side effects i'm feeling and what i'm noticing feel free to make any comments or suggestions on my situation which would be a great help to me and if other out there reading this and planning to do there first run as well this post will help them just as it did me when reading others people experiances.

Day 1 200mg
    Day 2 200mg
    Day 3 200mg
    Day 4 200mg <---uping the dosage to 400mg split every 12 hours
    Day 5 200mg
    Day 6 200mg
    Day 7 200mg
    Day 8 200mg
    Day 9 200mg
    Day 10 200mg
    Day 11 200mg
    Day 12 200mg
    Day 13 200mg
    Day 14 200mg
    Day 15 200mg

For supplements and nutrition because i'm some what of a noob couldn't copy alot of what people recommended because i didn't know what it was but i came down to this.
    For diet people said on other post that best diet is a 50% carbs 35% protein 15% Fat , because my estimated muscle mass is about 176 LB x 15 which got a total recommended calorie intake of 2640. So i'll be in taking 1320 cals of carbs , 924 cals of protein , 396 cals of Fat. and drinking v8 for electrolytes and vitamin.

Supplement I'm taking with this is going to be a one a day man multi vitamin(ONE A DAY Men's Pro Edge) and 2 a day ellagic acid 300mg(Source Naturals Ellagic Active 300mg)

I figured the best thing for carbs is pasta so planning to eat spaghetti with ckn / and or shrimp for the next few days till i get sick of it till i can think of another good items to cook and eat that has the nutrition i need.

I'll be posting my results and affects of my day one experience shortly

Update: Decided for the last 3 days didn't feel anything others then some mild symptoms going to up the dosage on day 4 to 400 mg split into 200mg at 12am and another at 12pm, and if for some reason i start feeling the heat i might just make this experiment from 15 days to 8-10 days due to the higher amount of dnp being consumed. I kinda figured this was going to be the case at the start supposedly its recommended that you take 3- 5 mg of powered dnp per kilo of body weight for a effective dosage with 14mg per kilo being a lethal dosage. So the recommended dosage is 375mg - 625mg with my lethal dosage at 1752 mg or 1g and 752mg. My math should be alittle off but including the half-life of dnp in the body is 36 hours for the first 3 days of 200mg i should have a estimate of around 400mg my body accumulate at the end of day 3 which was a good way to assess my tolerance. By the end of day 4 my estimate comes to 734mg accumulated in my body after taking the 400mg for that day. To make sure don't stay at a high level of dnp in my body going to do alittle zig zaging going by day 4 400mg , day 5 200mg , day 6 400mg and should even out to a average of around 600mg. I guess we'll see how the introduction of more dnp into my system works out, and its recommended not to go above 400mg because you really start playing with fire because it accumulates really fast, and if your not careful you could reach your lethal level by taking to much to fast.. Also for anyone taking dnp forgot to mention very important to keep your self hydrated forgot to mention that I'm drinking crap ton of water my 5 gallon jug next to me is basically empty now during this experiment and day 4 barely started.
    Last edited by roxus159; 06-18-2014 at 01:44 AM.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    and you'd rather use this poison instead of losing weight the right way because.............?

Day 1 :
    12:07 am - took my first 200mg dose
    12:12 am - glad my source was legit and didn't die haha.
    After analyzing my time table i wrote down in my journal. I didn't really come down with any symptoms or noticed them yet.
    Wasn't sure if it was in my head but i got a phantom itch every now and then and i think i felt a little bit warmer but not sure.
    I also did wake up randomly extremely early 4 hours after i feel asleep and was wide awake not sure if dnp had a role to play in it.
    Didn't make my nutrition calorie goal today but its the first day will just have to try harder tomorrow.
    The day almost over so going to start Day 2 soon.
    Last edited by roxus159; 06-16-2014 at 09:53 PM.

Day 2 : 12:10am took another 200mg dose.
    Only thing that stand out today was I had a nightmare about spiders and woke up with alot of phantom itching for about 20-30 mins after i awoke then went away, and this all happen within 6 hours of my 2nd dose.
    I think i felt alittle warmer before i fell asleep but not sure.
    The rest of the day was pretty good no symptoms didn't even noticed the phantom itch mostly the entire day i guess now that i'm not at work i feel it alittle every now and then, but very mild.
    about to start day 3 soon update this post once that day over.

update: Forgot to add this symptom for day 2 but i did feel legitly hungry the entire day, and I guess a good example of the type of hunger feeling is you ate breakfast went to work for 9 hours and your starving once you get out that kind of hungry. The crazy part is i just finish eating feel satisfied and bam 30min to a hour later same starving sensation, and my meals are pretty decent because I'm packing 2600 cals a day. Easy to manage and suppress for me but then again its still early in my time chart so let see how things go. I think this might be the carb craving symptom other people on different forum post talked about.
    Last edited by roxus159; 06-17-2014 at 09:11 AM.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Keep this updated bro, I wanna see how this shit goes

Day 3 12:09 am another 200mg dose
    All symptoms were so mild today hardly even noticeable , other then having trouble sleeping , but not from sweating like others forum threads say.
    I am starting to see why people start increasing there dosage its hard to tell if its really working, and still no heat
    Not sure if just me sleeping wrong but most of last night and my nap later that day my arm kept falling asleep when i fell asleep on my side going to try to just sleep in a better position or on my back for a while and see if that helps

Note:// man I do not like the taste of v-8
    Last edited by roxus159; 06-18-2014 at 01:46 AM.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    WARNING

Members please don't follow what anyone is doing in this thread, its reckless, dangerous, stupid and completely unnecessary

I was planning on ignoring the first comment but now i got another so i'll bite. After the first comment i did some more research on dnp , but it keep coming back in a circle that its only bad if you don't stay hydrated and taking to much.
    Please I'll like to hear the nay sayers opinion on this matter as well i'm very curious on why its so bad. From what i read on other threads the normal response i see is someone just copy pasting the part of another article about its history and what it originally was.
    If your going to bring up a few of the deaths that happen i looked into a few of them seem alot of them got into that train of thought i have a high tolerance and can take over a gram of dnp and find they reached there lethal dose, or when the people got sick I looked into there first cycle seems
    they didn't do there homework and started with a crap ton in the first few days without thinking about the build up of dnp in there body and didn't start with low amounts to see how the body reacted.

Docd187123 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by roxus159 View Post
    I was planning on ignoring the first comment but now i got another so i'll bite. After the first comment i did some more research on dnp , but it keep coming back in a circle that its only bad if you don't stay hydrated and taking to much.
    Please I'll like to hear the nay sayers opinion on this matter as well i'm very curious on why its so bad. From what i read on other threads the normal response i see is someone just copy pasting the part of another article about its history and what it originally was.
    If your going to bring up a few of the deaths that happen i looked into a few of them seem alot of them got into that train of thought i have a high tolerance and can take over a gram of dnp and find they reached there lethal dose, or when the people got sick I looked into there first cycle seems
    they didn't do there homework and started with a crap ton in the first few days without thinking about the build up of dnp in there body and didn't start with low amounts to see how the body reacted.
    So long as you do your research and take the necessary precautions, you can safely run DNP.
    tarmyg likes this.

Juced_porkchop is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    and you'd rather use this poison instead of losing weight the right way because.............?
    ^^^
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    WARNING

Members please don't follow what anyone is doing in this thread, its reckless, dangerous, stupid and completely unnecessary
    ^^^
    vvv
    I would advise against it.... IMO

Blog Entries
    To each is own

DNP is a very dangerous substance & can cause some funky shit real quick

But, it's your/our body - we do as we wish

Keep the log, I really want to see how it turns out

But, after seeing its effects in person - I think other methods should be utilized. For instance, extreme IF. It will yield the same damn results with much less nasty side effects. Just saying

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by Docd187123 View Post
    So long as you do your research and take the necessary precautions, you can safely run DNP.
    Your has stupid as him.

I'll leave you all to it, research boys make me laugh lol
    < <Samson> > likes this.

Blog Entries
    Your has stupid as him.

We don't agree on jack shit, but I do agree on this

DNP can turn you into complete garbage over night. Seen it in person - Kinda why I won't run it

Research away as your skin turns scaly, you feel like you're on fire from the inside & and your face swells to double its size

IMO it's just not a worthy compound - How about, if I gained a dozen pounds of LBM in two weeks. Maybe then I'd run it - lol

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    The ultimate problems with DNP in my mind above and beyond other things that make me not a fan is primarily 2 fold.
    1- Dosage accuracy..how the hell do you know it is accurately dosed at all?
    2- The line between therapeutic/ effective dosage & lethal dosage for some is so close I really do not think it can be taken safely.
    Also the therapeutic dosage required is so variable from individual to individual.
    It just isnt prudent or safe and I dont like it being put out there that it is. Im not just talking shit. Ive have looked into this and read up on it. There are even 2 forms crystal and powder and the potency varies. I would not trust a ugl with my life. Its like taking clen from a ugl or RC company in capsule form. You have to be out of your mind to do so. It can simply be to dangerous. risk/reward = fail
    marcus300 likes this.

Your has stupid as him.

*YOU'RE AS stupid as him.

Ohhhh boo hoo. You laughing is the least of my concerns. If you don't want to use the compound, don't. Nobody is forcing you to just like nobody is forcing you to agree with me. Your opinion is your opinion just like mine is mine.

What's really funny is your fear mongering tactics in every single DNP thread but then again I shouldn't expect more from someone as childish as yourself should I?
    Last edited by Docd187123; 06-18-2014 at 12:36 PM.

thisAngelBites is offline Knowledgeable Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup View Post
    The ultimate problems with DNP in my mind above and beyond other things that make me not a fan is primarily 2 fold.
    1- Dosage accuracy..how the hell do you know it is accurately dosed at all?
    2- The line between therapeutic/ effective dosage & lethal dosage for some is so close I really do not think it can be taken safely.
    Also the therapeutic dosage required is so variable from individual to individual.
    It just isnt prudent or safe and I dont like it being put out there that it is. Im not just talking shit. Ive have looked into this and read up on it. There are even 2 forms crystal and powder and the potency varies. I would not trust a ugl with my life. Its like taking clen from a ugl or RC company in capsule form. You have to be out of your mind to do so. It can simply be to dangerous. risk/reward = fail
    I've read cases in the medical literature of fatalities at blood mean concentrations ranging from 28 mg/L to 144 mg/L.

I have not read extensively on DNP, but I have certainly seen the papers on the cataracts, kidney trouble, cardiac arrest, etc.

I guess I am somewhat risk averse, but taking risks seem pointless to me when there are less risky ways to achieve the same aim.

It's clear not everyone who takes DNP dies, but some clearly have, and to be honest, OP, you don't sound remotely like you know what you're doing. Someone who is careful doesn't just find some guy on the internet and do what he did. And then when you don't even understand aspects of what the other guy did, you just omit them.

You didn't recognise the supplements, so you just ignored that part as well.

I hope you are ultimately ok, but if you are, it will be blind stinking luck, and nothing else. What kind of person reads a couple of people's experiences with a dangerous substance online, even though they don't understand it, they figure they will just dive right in with some back of the envelope maths. I can't imagine undertaking something like this without reading everything I could get my hands on, and knowing it inside and out. I sure as hell wouldn't follow some recipe some anonymous guy called Mitch wrote. Who even knows if he really took any DNP??

To be honest, this reads like the beginning of a Darwin Award.
    marcus300 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by thisAngelBites View Post
    I've read cases in the medical literature of fatalities at blood mean concentrations ranging from 28 mg/L to 144 mg/L.
    Here's an excerpt from a review off PubMed

Ingestion is currently the most common route of exposure to the drug leading to death. The lowest published lethal human oral dose of DNP is 4.3 mg/kg [76]; the doses reported in the published acute and suicidal fatalities range from 2.8 g to an estimated 5 g. The highest reported dose taken in acute overdose associated with survival was a woman who took 2.4 g with no complications [70].

We are here to live healthy and develop strength....

....not take poison.

How does taking DNP compliment a healthy lifestyle?

My theory is that instead of crutching on a poisonous chemical compound, you should do it the healthy way by learning how to eat and develop the discipline necessary to accomplish a healthy lifestyle.

There are so many healthier ways to lose bf%, this just doesn't make any sense to me
    marcus300, DrewZ and sixfootseven like this.

Seeing how i'm getting criticized more then people interested in this topic i decided no point in writing my entire daily journal on this post , so i'm just going to write down my overall experience once i'm done, because i have one person that interested in how i turned out in the end.
    Kinda wish the trolls would have most facts and more on the topic then just saying in my opinion, seems people are scared of this more then injecting them self with steroids which that right there scares the crap out of me and feel that can very very dangerous as well but i guess to each there own.
    Going to continue this trend like i said till 8-10 days i'll post my final draft on my experience and symptoms i experienced as well as any benefits. For my final daily post till the end the of my cycle here is
    day 4: took 400mg dose split into 12 hours , took a nap before going to work felt pretty hot the type of heat I was experiencing was that if you were taking a nap in a room with out air conditioning and it was sunny outside not 100 degree weather like 70-80 with the window open slightly uncomfortable where you notice it but not enough where you couldn't fall asleep. That went away after i woke up 4 hours later after that felt no negative symptoms all day, and about the part of my arm falling asleep from day 3 no longer think it was the dnp causing it just think i was sleeping in a awkward position, because i slept fine the night after and the nap i took later that day.
    Last edited by roxus159; 06-18-2014 at 10:16 PM.

Reply to thisAngelBites

I read about that article as well that concentration of dnp in there blood is extremely high and only a fool would use that much to let it get that bad.
    I feel alot of people that got injured or died didn't look into this subject more when they did start using this. Like i said before if people did there research they should of known 14mg for kilo of body weight is a known lethal dose,but some people don't listen to there bodys when the side affects are really bad
    and keep pushing through the pain till it becomes to late. I've read quite a few first cycle on dnp threads seems to me that the people that got very sick were taking a huge amount really fast for there first time didn't take the accumulation of dnp in there system into account or how there only a 36 hour
    half life to this chemical, and most users i read on there threads they come out ok tend to take precaution and always start at a low dose of 200mg. I also do appropriate your concern for my safety.

holy crap thats insane 2.4 g how did they not die

Seeing how i'm getting criticized more then people interested in this topic i decided no point in writing my entire daily journal on this post , so i'm just going to write down my overall experience once i'm done, because i have one person that interested in how i turned out in the end.
    Kinda wish the trolls would have most facts and more on the topic then just in my opinion, seems people are scared of this more then injecting them self with steroids which that right there scares the crap out of me and feel that can very very dangerous as well but i guess to each there own.
    no one is shutting you down. it's just that it goes against the grain for most here. and we don't want it to appear the board is sanctioning the use of DNP .

...trust me. if we wanted this thread shut down, it would be gone.

You are entitled to your opinion. And so are we.

Cheers!
    ---Roman

holy crap thats insane 2.4 g how did they not die
    Not only did the woman not die but she had no complications it stated. I'm obviously not suggesting that as a dosage for a cycle but it IMO it goes to show that the poison is in the dose not solely the compound.

I didn't go and read the citation for the lowest published lethal human oral dose (maybe I'll I'll get to it later, but I am busy today due to a fox attack of my livestock yesterday), but 4.3 mg/kg means for a woman weighing 120 pounds, there is a possibility that a 234 mg dose could be lethal, when 200 mg seems to be the starting dose as recommended on the internet.

Now of course you are extrapolating from that the OP would then be beneath the minimum published lethal dose by staying under a dose of 537.5 mg. But that makes a number of assumptions that I would not be comfortable with.

Are we sure that the dose/response of the drug is strictly linear?

We have absolutely nothing held constant between the minimum lethal dose person and the OP. There are lots of potential confounders. There is no comparison of food consumed, no consideration of other medications, supplements, exercise, water intake, electrolyte replacement, renal function, no information on any metabolic differences between them. I think relying on the fact that we cannot locate any published reports for amounts less than 4.3 is a very crude metric on which to claim safety of any protocol. It's not nothing, but I would not say it tells us smaller doses are definitely safe.

We don't even know with any certainty about whether the substance he is taking is properly dosed, and whether it has additives that complicate things in any way.

The OP is clearly overweight, and would probably drop 30 pounds by cutting out sugar and grain for a couple of months. That would have little to no (negative) side effects.

And by my crude calculation (I'm not accounting for the 12 hour difference in the two doses on day 4), based on the half life of DNP , the OP has approximately 654 mg of DNP in his system on day 4, which is 5.2 mg/kg.

The dose makes the poison in the particular organism. If it were only dose dependent, there wouldn't be the large range of fatal doses, even when we are comparing mg/kg and mean blood concentration. No one knows why there is this variance, as far as I can tell.

I am sure that there the possibility of a safe protocol for DNP, but I don't see any persuasive reasoning that this is it. This is a cut and paste off some website, and this guy does not know what he is doing.
    marcus300 likes this.

Kinda wish the trolls would have most facts
    I don't think you understand what this word means. Trolls are not people who disagree with you.

Trolls are people who write inflammatory things with the sole aim of being provocative for its own sake in the hopes of getting the discussion off-track and to descend into chaos.

And there is rather a paucity of facts in your initial thread, unless, like you, we take some guy called Mitch 428cj on some internet forum as an undisputed authority.
    marcus300 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by thisangelbites View Post
    i don't think you understand what this word means. Trolls are not people who disagree with you.

Trolls are people who write inflammatory things with the sole aim of being provocative for its own sake in the hopes of getting the discussion off-track and to descend into chaos.
    vvvvv

your has stupid as him.

davesah1 is offline Member
    DNP takes 20-36 hours to start feeling the heat, do not increase your dose or take a daily dose until you start to feel the heat from the first dose. Keep in mind that dosing every 24 hours will cause DNP to accumulate and you will be taking more than weighed that day.

※ If you have overdosed tell emergency personal you need Dantrolene otherwise you will die while they try to figure out what is wrong with you

Good luck these logs are rare as hell.

Quote Originally Posted by thisAngelBites View Post
    I didn't go and read the citation for the lowest published lethal human oral dose (maybe I'll I'll get to it later, but I am busy today due to a fox attack of my livestock yesterday), but 4.3 mg/kg means for a woman weighing 120 pounds, there is a possibility that a 234 mg dose could be lethal, when 200 mg seems to be the starting dose as recommended on the internet.

Now of course you are extrapolating from that the OP would then be beneath the minimum published lethal dose by staying under a dose of 537.5 mg. But that makes a number of assumptions that I would not be comfortable with.

Are we sure that the dose/response of the drug is strictly linear?

We have absolutely nothing held constant between the minimum lethal dose person and the OP. There are lots of potential confounders. There is no comparison of food consumed, no consideration of other medications, supplements, exercise, water intake, electrolyte replacement, renal function, no information on any metabolic differences between them. I think relying on the fact that we cannot locate any published reports for amounts less than 4.3 is a very crude metric on which to claim safety of any protocol. It's not nothing, but I would not say it tells us smaller doses are definitely safe.

We don't even know with any certainty about whether the substance he is taking is properly dosed, and whether it has additives that complicate things in any way.

The OP is clearly overweight, and would probably drop 30 pounds by cutting out sugar and grain for a couple of months. That would have little to no (negative) side effects.

And by my crude calculation (I'm not accounting for the 12 hour difference in the two doses on day 4), based on the half life of DNP , the OP has approximately 654 mg of DNP in his system on day 4, which is 5.2 mg/kg.

The dose makes the poison in the particular organism. If it were only dose dependent, there wouldn't be the large range of fatal doses, even when we are comparing mg/kg and mean blood concentration. No one knows why there is this variance, as far as I can tell.

I am sure that there the possibility of a safe protocol for DNP, but I don't see any persuasive reasoning that this is it. This is a cut and paste off some website, and this guy does not know what he is doing.
    and let's not even begin on the dose curve response in gender. on a pound for pound basis, women end up needing much less of a dose than men.

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    I will be straight up with you. If you spent as much time and effort reading & planning using Lyle McDonald as you did reading & planning with mith428cj you could learn how to lose weight quickly, safely and effectively and have that tool and knowledge in your belt for life. Calling on it anytime to do this the right way (In my mind that's the right way).
    To claim this compound is safe, given our sources for acquiring it, the widely varied interdependent effects it possesses, the potential for therputic and lethal dose to be so very close to one another, The varied dose potency based on the form of the compound..hell I dont even want to continue. Its just silly. Its lazy.
    Do we all take shortcuts to get where we want to be-yes, but there needs to be a foundation of knowledge and experience for you to draw on. You need to know how to drop 30lbs without dnp . I guarantee I could drop 30lbs without DNP pretty damn quick, I know I can, I have, Is 10-12 water weight - hell yes but I can do it. Im proud of that. I know my body. I know what i can do if I set my mind to it and I do it. Thats important "I" do it. You know you get something out of that. Knowing damn look what I did, look what I accomplished. Look at what I am capable of if I put my mind to it. I can literally transform myself. Its awesome. It feels great......you cant say that, you wont feel that to the degree i would doing what you are doing. You are robbing yourself and you dont even know it.
    Last edited by jimmyinkedup; 06-19-2014 at 12:06 PM.
    marcus300 and < <Samson> > like this.

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup View Post
    I will be straight up with you. If you spent as much time and effort reading & planning using Lyle McDonald as you did reading & planning with mith428cj you could learn how to lose weight quickly, safely and effectively and have that tool and knowledge in your belt for life. Calling on it anytime to do this the right way (In my mind that's the right way).
    To claim this compound is safe, given our sources for acquiring it, the widely varied interdependent effects it possesses, the potential for therputic and lethal dose to be so very close to one another, The varied dose potency based on the form of the compound..hell I dont even want to continue. Its just silly. Its lazy.
    Do we all take shortcuts to get where we want to be-yes, but there needs to be a foundation of knowledge and experience for you to draw on. You need to know how to drop 30lbs without dnp. I guarantee I could drop 30lbs without DNP pretty damn quick, I know I can, I have, Is 10-12 water weight - hell yes but I can do it. Im proud of that. I know my body. I know what i can do if I set my mind to it and I do it. Thats important "I" do it. You know you get something out of that. Knowing damn look what I did, look what I accomplished. Look at what I am capable of if I put my mind to it. I can literally transform myself. Its awesome. It feels great......you cant say that, you wont feel that to the degree i would doing what you are doing. You are robbing yourself and you dont even know it.
    I do agree with your post for the most part Jimmy, especially the part that some sort of foundation and experience should be had in cutting before attempting this route but I just wanted to point out that Lyle himself has advocated the 'safe and responsible' use of DNP on his personal board.

I too find much satisfaction in being able to drop weight on my own through strict measures. I found less satisfaction when using DNP bc it required less hard work, and I'm a glutton for punishment , but the results in the end were truly above and beyond my expectations.

In the end I think it boils down to us all wanting what's best for OP and we just have different views on this topic.
    thisAngelBites likes this.

Yo. Came back early because i know if i missed my 10 day mark some of you would try to kill me off with something dumb like i O.D. or something so going to update you about how things been going.
    Well up to this point the ride on dnp 200mg and 400mg has been fairly pleasant nothing as bad as it was made out to be as long as you take responsible dosages and not going to extreme levels. Due to all the extra water weight and such i can't pin point the exact number i'm on when it comes to weight but I wouldn't have to worry about till i'm done with my cycle. Because things have been going pretty decent going to continue to my original 15 day mark instead of what i said of only 8-10 days.. I'll update my results once i stop taking dnp on the 15th day and a few days after its out of my system.

Post before after pics and before after stats please

tarmyg is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Can not wait to see this log.

Blog Entries
    Update?

Blog Entries
    Update? Going to ask for a few more times and then I'll assume gone in one way or the other!

Chicagotarsier is offline Senior Member
    When you read the profile of the substance....sounds exactly like tren .
    Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post

Blog Entries
    Last bump for an update!

Sorry guys i almost forgot about this post. But quick up to date what happen.
    I lost 5lb of fat in 14 days with 200mg on the first 7 days and 400mg on the last 7 days.
    My diet and exercise were nonexistent i know i screwed up and was being lazy and fat need to improve on this aspect of my training.
    I did feel slightly more heated then normal after 7 days , and on the last 4 days i felt like my strength was gone i felt weak like good example i work at a restaurant
    and sometime help clean tables 2 plates in each hand was super light on a normal day but when i lost my strength i felt like i could easily drop them if i didn't concentrate 100%.
    The biggest concerning symptom i had which did cause me to panic alittle is this weird thing my eyes were doing one eye got slightly blurry giving a weird sensation then goes away then after a while its the other eye that starts.
    I went to a couple of eye doctors for a check up they found nothing wrong and said everything looked healthy and just prescribed me some non preservative eye drops because my eye just looked dry. Even thought i stopped taking dnp a full month
    i still have this symptom but it has been going away slowly but surely. I think it was because i didn't enough complex carbs in my diet from my research on different post and a french study. The reason i was concern was because of the small reports of cataracts that supposedly happen to 1/1000 people that take this and i was worried i was that 1 in a 1000.
    Another symptom that couldn't be over looked is 5-7 days after stopping dnp what looked and i thought was a allergic skin reaction to chigger bite that i have gotten in the past was actually hives from my dnp use. I then understood why people were recommending taking benzine while taking dnp
    trust me it was a horrible experience i even had my brother drive me to the doctor because at the time i didn't know what it was i just thought my allergic reaction to chigger bites were worst, but everything turned out fine after the doctor gave me a steroid shot on the butt i might add haha and takin benzine i was a ok well after a week. The worst part of hives which i never had before was all the itching it was maddening , and i didn't know at the time but supposedly the rash spreads to your hands and make anything you touch incredibly painful. To me it felt like my hands were on fire and had a smashing sensation at the same time when touching something ever so slightly. I was scared i got nerve damage like those guys that take a huge amount of dnp have gotten even though most that reported took levels that could of easily killed them if they took just slightly more.
    Even though i lost the link to this page a while back ago and just found it today i wasn't planning to make a review until every symptom went away the eye thing still with me but it has less so much that its not that noticeable and it going away with time.
    If your wondering about the weightloss i started at average range of 275 and highest weight at 279 because weight fluctuate during the day to average 270 with a high of 274. The weight unlike alot of my diet didn't rebound back fast like most of the times i try losing weight.
    Would i take it again even after all i went through? Yes i would i would use all my experience and what i learned from this trail and error to make my 2nd run more efficient. Such as i following the original plan of preparing before hand such as low carbs days before taking dnp and high complex carb diet while taking it to avoid future problems while taking benzine at a daily bases to hopefully help neutralize the rash i might get, and from other people experience it seem to worked. I will also go to the gym on a daily bases to help increase the weightloss starting with normal routine and due to the fatigue that comes with taking this lessing my work out to what i'm able to do. Seems though the most important thing i will improve on is the diet i feel like some of the systoms could of been avoided if i didn't just have a high fat low carb kind of diet to begin with and when i did take alot of carbs they were simple carbs not healthy complex carbs from starchy foods. I will also do a shorter routine with a higher dosage on my next run such as first 3 days 200mg then next 5-7 days 400mg.
    Well thats all i have to say about my experience with this product if you have any questions feel free to post and i'll answer them or send me a pm

sorry for the long wait for the update , its was also a busy month for me vacation during the middle and so on.

Blog Entries
    Well, I for one is very disapointed as I thought you took this seriously. DNP can be very helpful in burning fat but this is a prime example of a ****ed opportunity. I mean, you did not even stay on diet for the short period of time you ran this. No workout no nothing. What a waste. I lose more without DNP than what you did on and that in itself should tell you something. I hope you will not do this again until you have your diet dialed in and are actually putting in enough work. I guess this shows you there are not really any shortcuts when you do not give a shit about your diet and think a pill will fix it all. Suprem failure :-(
    jimmyinkedup, miken68 and Saiyajin like this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information