Like Tree5Likes
  • 3 Post By Back In Black
  • 1 Post By < <Samson> >
  • 1 Post By < <Samson> >

Thread: Dbol/Test400 1st Cycle

Thundercats is offline New Member

Dbol/Test400 1st Cycle

Just got to Canada from the States. So what's the first thing to do here? Enjoy a Cuban cigar and start some gear!

Background:
    Been natty and seriously training for ~3 years. Added 25lbs. Having real trouble gaining in the legs even though I lift decent weight (yeah I usually do high volume sets but it doesn't get me anywhere). I eat about 4000Cal/day, mostly chicken, beans, eggs, pb sammiches, milk, broccoli. Whatever is on sale at Sobey's hahah. Clearly I'm a little young to be starting a cycle. But I'm taking it light, and only doing 1 every year at the most. I've gone just about as far as I can with my size naturally.

Current profile:
    5'8" = 1.75m
    165lbs = 75kg
    ~12% BF
    Waist: 30" = 76cm
    Arms: 18" = 46cm
    Legs: 23" = 58cm

Current lifts:
    Bench: 295x1
    Incline: 245x1
    Dip165+115)x4
    Deadlift: 395x1
    Squat: 365x2
    Curl: 135x2
    Press: 185x3
    Pull-up: (165+100)x4
    BentRow: 275x6

Cycle:
    Dbol 30mg/d Week 1-6
    Test400 400mg/wk Week 1-4
    300mg/3.5d Week 5-12
    Taper down Week 12-16

Arimidex 0.5mg/e3d Week 1-16
    MilkThistle

Clomid Regular PCT

Comments, suggestions, requests are all appreciated. I'll post pics next.

P.S. Yeah I know I'm short and had to stand on a chair. No that's not a jizz stain on my boxers hahah

gym_junki is offline Member
    How old are you?

Yeah I fully intend on posting pictures regularly and when requested. At 6 weeks following PCT I'll post again so everyone will know how much I ACTUALLY gained.
    Pinned the right quad today, I had my friend/gymbro/supplier teach me how. Shit it's ****ing sore.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Dbol/Test400 1st Cycle-img_20140605_013716319.jpg   Dbol/Test400 1st Cycle-img_20140605_013742283.jpg   Dbol/Test400 1st Cycle-img_20140605_013834536.jpg   Dbol/Test400 1st Cycle-img_20140605_014014601.jpg  

I'm 21 sorry.

gym_junki is offline Member
    Lol I'm 5.8 and 75kg in my avi but I seem to be more leaner prob 10 percent. Anyways your a little young to be touching gear mate best to hold off for a little while and you are no where near hitting a wall I'm sure you can look bigger and leaner naturally. That's just my advice because I was in your shoes once. But your free to make up your own mind.
    Last edited by gym_junki; 06-05-2014 at 12:32 AM.

Fair enough, I could easily be leaner I know, but I'm concentrating more on bulk. Especially my legs. I'll start cutting once I hit 250 lbs hahah

I mean hell, I'm young and stupid. I'm gonna do dumb stuff like starting gear too early. But my friend started earlier than me and he's happy with his decision. I feel like my cycle is fairly safe and I've done my research and I know the risks. But for me the benefits outweigh the risks.
    Last edited by Thundercats; 06-05-2014 at 01:10 AM.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    You should really listen to the advice given and not do this.

IMO your bodyfat is plenty above 15% and your arms look well under the 18" claimed.

Your cycle isn't ideal and when you get to 250lbs you're gonna be a fat blob.

I'd stop your cycle and actually get your diet issues resolved and do more research.

Your friend may be happy but do you really think he is gonna admit not being able to get it up short term and the possible long term implications?
    gym_junki, 992Envy and what? like this.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black
    You should really listen to the advice given and not do this. IMO your bodyfat is plenty above 15% and your arms look well under the 18" claimed. Your cycle isn't ideal and when you get to 250lbs you're gonna be a fat blob. I'd stop your cycle and actually get your diet issues resolved and do more research. Your friend may be happy but do you really think he is gonna admit not being able to get it up short term and the possible long term implications?

I agree completely

You're arms aren't 18" & you're bf% is at least 13-14%

You can cycle I suppose - shit, anyone can. But, check the rest before you turn into a complete pile.
    992Envy likes this.

Ok thanks for the input, but I'm not going to take it. Sorry to be a douche but I want to see the results.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Thundercats View Post
    Ok thanks for the input, but I'm not going to take it. Sorry to be a douche but I want to see the results.

Fvck yeah! Get sauced big homie

Jay Cutler needs new competition - With what you have set up, he stands no chance

LMFAO
    992Envy likes this.

lol jay cutler is a pvssy. Dan Green is my dude.

i.e. I'm not as concerned about physique as I am about strength and size. cutting is easy for me, gaining weight is not.
    Last edited by Thundercats; 06-05-2014 at 12:04 PM.

PistolPete33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Oh boy another young know it all that will be on TRT by 25.... AWESOME....

If I'm on HRT anytime before 50, I promise I'll come back here and post to warn all the other youngins.

smegzz is offline New Member
    Honestly man don't worry bout what people say, theirs plenty of people starting gear by 18 or 19. IMO your fine, this is a simple cycle and with proper PCT you'll return back to normal, just cycle on and off and give your body a break once your done with your cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by smegzz View Post
    Honestly man don't worry bout what people say, theirs plenty of people starting gear by 18 or 19. IMO your fine, this is a simple cycle and with proper PCT you'll return back to normal, just cycle on and off and give your body a break once your done with your cycle.
    Spoken like a true youngster.

YOLO, right!?

SMH
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

SMH, stop hatin. Let someone do what they wanna do, pro bodybuilders have started gear younger than he has.

Quote Originally Posted by smegzz View Post
    SMH, stop hatin. Let someone do what they wanna do, pro bodybuilders have started gear younger than he has.
    This is a site that promotes safe cycling. Cycling under the age of 25 isn't considered safe. Neither is cycling at a high bodyfat and without full education. Telling the OP he will have no problem recovering when there's no guarantee? Plenty of people do cycle as teenagers yes. Plenty of them visit our TRT forum before the age of 40 too.

I don't care what others have done it's not the way we do things round here. You should be happy we have your best interests at heart. Hopefully you will understand that.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

I understand the risks... I cant say that enough. I'm doing the cycle anyways.
    If all the members of the site are only allowed to tell me that I'm too young, then recommend me a new site where I can actually get some positive advice about the cycle I'm doing. Yeah I know the most positive advice is that I should wait, but is that really ALL you can tell me? If that's the case then either you don't know or you arent allowed to tell me- both lead to the conclusion that I should find somewhere else to post.

Thanks Smegzz for the support!

And something else. You promote "safe cycling" here, but in reality the only safe cycling is done under prescription. There is always the risk of gyno or hormone damage or infection. There's a reason it's illegal and just because you're over 24 doesnt mean you can do steroids without any risks at all. Your nuts are still going to shrink and libido will fall, you may end up with long term detriments to your health. So how about some tips for someone who is taking a riskier cycle beyond, 'don't take that risk youngster! you're gonna die!'
    Last edited by Thundercats; 06-07-2014 at 06:36 PM.

Decided to add HCG to my PCT and get rid of the taper.

I haven't personally used HCG for my PCT and everything went great. I think if things start to really shrink down their then i would probably use it as well but since i am good for now ill wait. Also i heard tapering down doesn't really do anything. Keep us posted man!

That's good advice. Mostly I'm just hoping to reduce my rebound time. And yeah, after reading "Anabolics" section about PCT I decided to cut the taper. It doesn't make much sense now that I think about it.

Dbol is giving me great pumps before the gym. Blood pressure (tested twice) is 144/72. Not too far from my normal 130/75, but I'm going to keep an eye on it and cut the dbol down to 20mg/day if I get above 150.
    Appetite has gone way up, and so have strength gains. I'm not maxing this week, so next week I'll post figures for bench and press. I'm taking things easy on squats and deadlifts for the time being because I feel a little too much strain on the tendons right along the tailbone. Pictures next week as well.

Dan0 is offline New Member
    Regardless of your age, you have no base to start on.. You need a few years of training under your belt before you start thinking of roids. Is your diet in check?

Does anyone else get problems when trying to upload pictures? The site freezes every time I try. /:

Chicagotarsier is offline Senior Member
    Taking steroids period is not safe, not legal, million other things.

The thing I see screaming is your bloodpressure. If you are regular at 130/75 and not going to take AAS ok...no big deal. You need to get that handled if you use gear. A 10mg dose of Renitec or such should put you right at 120/70-80. With that...where are your labs? What you put in your body is what you put in..whatever. If you have an issue you have no baseline information to work from. Your lipids could be high (if you have bp issues there is a good chance you have lipid issues also).

Get some labs bro..you will thank me later. Gear works differently on everyone to a degree

My BP was the same and handled it. Glad I did because the first 3 days on a new substance is difficult for me and the extra BP would just be on top of the challenge.

In Canada it's legal... Class IV substance up here.

I've been at 130/75 since about 15 years old. Some people's genetics cause a slight elevation. I wish that I had gotten bloodwork done before starting, but coming to the new country I wasnt exactly sure where to look.
    I'm on fish oil, so it's not like I'm being entirely stupid about this.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    At 21 you are already on your naturally produced steroids , why you wanna risk damaging it beats me....

You dont even look 21, you are going to regret it to the rest of your life

Lol man you dont even look like you know how to train and eat. Let alone the knowledge of cycling.. Anyway you ll lose all your gains after since you dont know the basics. I ll bet on that.

Keep us posted with pics. i like to show this thread to people that think they know what they are doing.

Ps. For uploading pics, u can use a website to upload there and post it here too i think. Anyway try to use this site to upload pics

what? is offline Banned
    you don't have the type of body to start a cycle its a hamburger body! u need to cardio hard loose good 20 lbs then maybe run it and i would advise w.e u do to use an AI cuz if u don't gyno is likely! and lol at the other fool saying do what u want lol

hahah fvck you guys

Feeling nothing but hate so now I'm done and I honestly dont want to post anything because ALL the feedback I'll get is negative. I guarantee it.

Here's my summary:

About 90% certain the Dbol I got was fake because I didn't feel anything from it, nor did I get any water retention.

Next cycle will be test-ace because test400 makes me sore every time, and I don't mind injecting.

Squatted heavy during the last week, hit 455x3 which is amazing because I never have gone beyond 405x1. My back is feeling Gucci.
    Weighted pullups: (135+175)x10
    Bench: 365x1 (I could've probably worked bench more during the cycle, but it's hard to find a decent spotter at my gym)

Curls: 135x6
    Military press: 225 (Really happy with this number, I've always had issues with shoulder strength)

Overall I'm happy with the cycle, though perhaps my expectations were higher than they should have been. I'd like to see what real Dbol does one day... Finally seeing some cuts and size on my legs, which was the biggest goal this summer.

And hey, if people aren't dovchebags about this post I'll post my photos after PCT.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Back.JPG 
Views:	701 
Size:	359.2 KB 
ID:	152416Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Bottom.JPG 
Views:	605 
Size:	184.5 KB 
ID:	152417Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Front.JPG 
Views:	1680 
Size:	203.6 KB 
ID:	152418

wicked442 is offline Associate Member
    You said earlier the dbol was giving great pumps,now its fake. I think you wasted your time and possibly ****ed yourself up. There is no way those are your lift #s.

I stopped feeling the pumps so either I built up tolerance which isnt likely, or it was in my head.
    I hope you feel better after posting your negative bullshit. It's not really making me cry as much as you hoped, sorry.

PistolPete33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Post up new pics in 3-4 months from now and you'll be smaller than when you started. Great job.

Thread Information