arshigtx is offline Junior Member

** First Cycle - Testosterone Propionate (PICS) **

12 12 1 212
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ** First Cycle - Testosterone Propionate (PICS) **-prog1.jpg   ** First Cycle - Testosterone Propionate (PICS) **-prog2.jpg   ** First Cycle - Testosterone Propionate (PICS) **-prog3.jpg   ** First Cycle - Testosterone Propionate (PICS) **-photo-4-.jpg  
    Last edited by arshigtx; 02-26-2022 at 12:20 PM.

Just did my first shot, **** I was nervous as hell. Went in smooth and no immediate pain, used 18 to draw and 25 to inject, did my left glute.

Lee_1978 is offline Member
    Cool.

I'm hoping to run a similar cycle.

150 mg EOD is quite a lot - why not 100 mg EOD?

I would run the HCG as soon as.

Hendirx91 is offline New Member
    You look damn good for natty. In for results

satisfaction1822 is offline Junior Member
    Looking good man! Time to get you in the 200 club!

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    "If" that is natty - can I get dem genetics in a shot plz? I'll pay top dollar, fvck steroids

SOL!D5NAK3 is offline Associate Member
    "If" that is natty - can I get dem genetics in a shot plz? I'll pay top dollar, fvck steroids
    i want what he wants ^

150 eod averages out to 525 a week, which is usually standard. Haha, yeah 200lb would be nice

I've just started week 3 and did my 8th shot this morning. Not going to lie I almost quit at the end of week 1. The morning of my 5th shot I took ephedrine and caffeine and did HIIT cardio. Felt fine throughout most of the day until at night after training I felt like I was going to have a heart attack. My heart rate was pounding, I was flush red and felt really tired and just overall not well. I woke up the next day covered in sweat and was honestly going to stop, but decided to continue and drop the EC.

Anyways, weight is up about 5lbs but its mostly from just eating more lately. The pumps on prop are insane, and workouts feel so much more intense

Bodacious is offline Productive Member
    What made this happen???

Hows the cycle going??

Quote Originally Posted by arshigtx View Post
    150 eod averages out to 525 a week, which is usually standard. Haha, yeah 200lb would be nice

I've just started week 3 and did my 8th shot this morning. Not going to lie I almost quit at the end of week 1. The morning of my 5th shot I took ephedrine and caffeine and did HIIT cardio. Felt fine throughout most of the day until at night after training I felt like I was going to have a heart attack. My heart rate was pounding, I was flush red and felt really tired and just overall not well. I woke up the next day covered in sweat and was honestly going to stop, but decided to continue and drop the EC.

Anyways, weight is up about 5lbs but its mostly from just eating more lately. The pumps on prop are insane, and workouts feel so much more intense

Quote Originally Posted by Bodacious View Post
    What made this happen???

Hows the cycle going??
    Mixing too many things that raise your heart rate and blood pressure, and a little bit of paranoia.

Cycle is going great, I'm up 17 lbs, strength is increasing every workout. I'm still getting test flu sometimes the day of my shot, but nothing I cant handle.

Thread Information