Hello fellow gurus,

I'm planning out a deca / test/ mast short cycle with the aim of gaining and keeping about 20 pounds. Would like some inputs regarding the cycle.

Do note that my aim is very different from the bodybuilding community where 200+ pounds are the bare minimum. I am 45yrs, 5"9 and 74kg, about 8-9% bodyfat (clear six pack, but very slim), from a family of ectomorphs. In my first 500mg test only cycle, I gained about 14 pounds and kept 10 solid lean pounds, with basic PCT. 1RM Bench 242lbs, Squat 308lbs, deadlift 340lbs, training 4 days week for 5 years consistently (on off 20 years).

I know my diet is insufficient, even though I am eating as much as my body and time permits- Having 4 kids and living in Singapore is extremely taxing on the sanity and finances. Just in case u didnt' know, a normal family car in Singapore costs from USD$130,000 and you get to own it only for 10 years, not to mention public housing that costs about USD$500,000 and you get to own it only for 99 years. Singapore sucks so don't believe the mainstream media- Only our ministers are happy as they earn millions of dollars per year at the expense of the citizens.

Now back to my cycle plan: My aim is to gain and keep 20 pounds but I do not wish to be on TRT for life, so the period and timing of recovery is my greatest concern. I understand one gains from Deca easily, but the recovery is the worst compared to all other anabolics. Also, I have HCG but am confused by the 2 schools of thought that one swears by using HCG from the onset with small doses per week, just to keep the balls functioning, but the other school of thought avoids HCG due to its suppressive nature where the desensitising of the LH makes recovery actually harder and that exacerbates the recovery. I am not prone to gyno but also have caber on hand and will use it maybe once per week starting from week 4 and ending at 8.

I understand Deca is a long acting ester and needs a minimum of 8 weeks to see good results, preferably 10 - 14 weeks, but I don't want the risk of a long recovery and prefer to minimise gains with the hope of a quicker recovery.

Here's my plan: (twice per week injection at 150)

Wk 1 : Test E/ Deca / Test P- 300 / 300/ 300
Wk 2 : Test E/ Deca / Test P- 300 / 300/ 300
Wk 3 - 8 : Test E/ Deca - 300 / 300
Wk 9 - 12 : Test E / Mast - 300 / 300
Wk 13 - 14 (taper) : Test P- 50 (3 times /wk)
Wk 16: PCT starts for 5 weeks (Nolva 40/ 40/ 20/ 20/ 20 - Chlomid 100/ 50/ 50/ 50/ 50)
* Deca ends week 8, so starting PCT at week 16 should be pretty safe to use Nolva with that 19Nor, & Test E and Mast E also ended in week 12, so a 4 week wait till PCT would be more than safe to kickstart PCT. I'm tapering with Test P at TRT levels to assist in the body's natural recovery so as to have a seamless and more successful PCT.

One thing I'm confused is whether or not to use HCG, considering I'm tapering at the end and doing PCT for 5 weeks. If I were to use HCG, I would start from week 9 or 10 and use a dose of about 1250iu per week. That's because I cannot find any source for bacteriostatic water in damn Singapore nor Malaysia. I tried ordering online but supplier pulled out last minute saying they do not ship to SIngapore. As such, I can only use sodium chloride sterile water which I have tried keeping a max of 2 weeks in the fridge and I do not dare risk storing longer for fear of bacterial infection. Thus, my 5000iu HCG in that small 3.5ml sterile bottle can last me 4 - 6 shots in a 2 week period and I have 3 packs of HCG, meaning I have enough only for 6 weeks of HCG shots max.

At 45 years of age, 8-9% bodyfat, will I be having difficulties recovering my natty levels after PCT and how many weeks/ months will that take? I understand every individual is different, but would like to seek experience from fellow scrawny Chinese Asians with similar build and experience with Deca and their recovery. I only have one gear supplier and he goes thru a few other channels, and as such, may not be a reliable long term supplier and I don't want to end up on TRT after this Deca cycle with no other reliable suppliers ...

All advice appreciated except those regarding diet please. Thank you in advance.