FluffyBeginner is offline New Member

Exclamation Swapping Test P for Test S

Okay I am going to be honest,

I didn't plan for my first cycle as BEST as I could. Left things for last minute and changed my original plan - was going to run Test P for 7 weeks pinning twice a week, after posting here I changed it to MWF. This is my first cycle, I got some serious good gains these last 4 weeks, especially when upping dosage from 0.5ml to 1ml.

I f****D UP badly. My guy let me down on bringing me a second vial of test prop - on week 4, was going to run it for 8 weeks. Anyways I have about 0.5 - 0.75 ml left of my test prop which I am pinning MWF, so one shot left for Monday, maybe.

The place I am on vacation doesn't really have gym junkies BUT the pharmacies are quite leaniant.
    I managed to find some Test Cyprinate from a pharmacy – 100mg /ml for a 10ml vial.

I also found medical grade Test Sust from a pharmacy that they will sell to me over the counter but in 1 ml doses.
    Ratio is: Test P 20mg
    Test Phenyl: 40mg
    Test Isocpriate: 40mg
    Benzyl Alchol IP: 0.1ml
    Arachis Oil IP q.s.

So I have two options, considering this is only week 4 and I want to finish this cycle.

Option A – Buy the CYP and jump onto that from Monday. My last pin was yesterday for prop. Have maybe 0.5m – 0.75ml left. This is also the cheapest option as they are selling 10ml vials at around 60 dollars each. What dosage and how often should I run it? When should I run PCT – considering I have done 4 weeks of PROP.

Option A - Buy the sust and jump onto that from next week. If so what dosage would you recommend? Each 1ml vial is 10$.

Option C - Cut the cycle short, run some M-Stak and PCT.

This is my first cycle to.

Any advice appreciated!
    Last edited by FluffyBeginner; 12-20-2014 at 05:29 AM.

Thread Information