Okay so I have just hit week 5 of my first cycle, and boy has it been a rollercoaster of stress and emotions.
Lesson 1 - PLAN, PREPARE AND EXECUTE.

So I decided about 9 weeks ago I wanted to run a cycle and went online to find some information and stumbled upon JohnDoeBodybuilding which made it seem VERY simple for a beginner - the 1 vial beginner cycle. I was sure I wanted to do this, read up on PCT, and went to the guy at the supplement store to organize me some Test C or E.

This is where I went wrong, I was speaking to the guy and he explained to me it takes 4 weeks to start to see results in Cypronite, and to rather do Test Prop, quicker results and shorter cycle life - 8 weeks.

I was sold, and believed him. He wrote me up my schedule - Pin twice a week on 0.5ml for 4 weeks then up to 1ml and it should last me 7 weeks. Cheap easy simple.

MISTAKE 1 - NOT DOING MY RESEARCH ON PROP

After 1 week I barely felt anything, I actually got freaked out from the PIP on my left glute and went online to seek advice and explained my cycle. I got lambasted by all corners about TITRATING my dosage and that I HAD to pin EOD.

My ego was bruised and I was so annoyed at myself for lack of preparation but one guy helped me out, said listen don't panic, up the dose to 1ml and pin MWF, this beign midway through WEEK2.

NEWBIE ADVICE: PROP WORKS VERY WELL and quickly BUT Be prepared for a bit of pain and pinning MIN 3 times a week. THE PIP is awful at the beginning especially on VIRGIN sites. For the first 2/3 weeks I could barely do squats. Would NOT recommend for first cycle.

NEWBIE ADVICE 2: My biggest fear was that of getting AIR into my muscle or hitting a vein and having chunks of my ass cut out so I have used nurses to pin. Yes I know its expensive but it has helped me immensely. Going to start pinning myself from next week.

WEEK 2 RECAP: I went from 0.5ml to 0.75 to 1ml on WEDNESDAY 3 dec, I could feel the effect of PROP. I started feeling ALPHA. Your gym sessions are heightened, your confidence too and your agro.

Week 3 : I only started Week 3 on the 8th DEC missing a pin inbetween. This was done for 2 reasons - 1 I was driving cross country. 2- My wednesday pin got swollen and slightly infected. Sitting on my ass for 8-10 hours driving made it swell up so badly. DONT PANIC. Take some anti inflammatory and anti hystamine. If it DOESNT go down then go see a doc.

Week 3 - PROGRESS WEEK. I started to see REAL GAINS here! I cut my deficit diet and starting eating higher than my TDE but cleaner foods. My shoulders swolled, biceps, tricpes and back. Loving the effects of PROP!

Week 4 - I learn to do MATHS.

I went to Pin M on week 4 and my Vial looks barley full! I freak out as I thought it leaked but after counting up my pins I realized I had used up 6.25ml plus the 1 that day and had barely 3ml LEFT. I tried contacting everybody and anybody and nobody could help. One website tried to sell me it via airmail but after doing my homework I realized they really don't have a great succss rate.

I accepted my fate and cut my dosage down to 0.75 for the week. I immediately felt the impact, I wasn't alpha anymore. I was tired, lethargic etc..

Week 4 I learnt about TNATION and thanks to ALOT of advice from eatmorefood - top poster - I found out a way to continue my cycle.

I could only find 1AMP of SUST 100 where I am and 10ML OF cyp. So I made the switch in Week 5 to CYP.

Pin 1 - M - 0.25ml PROP + 1ML Cyp
Pin 2 - T - 1ml CYP + 1AMP Sust.
Pine 3 - T - coming up same as above.

Here is where I really learnt about long ester bonds, kickstarters and keeping my blood levels stable.

I regret I didn't plan my cycle better and keep enough PROP on me or just go with CYP but to survive you need to ADAPT or DIE.

I will keep posting about how its going.

PEACE OUT.