fafaz_2007 is offline New Member

Cool M1T clone (PH) - winter cycle - log

Hello

finally decided to run this cycle after months of debate. Planning on starting late February/beginning of March

A little info about myself first. I'm 21 years old. This will be my second cycle (did another at 19 but not m1t, it was a combination of tren , epi and I don't remember what). I weigh 164lbs right now (started at 129 lbs eeeks!). 172 cm (I think that's 5'7). Bodyfat is around 18%. Been lifting for 3 and half years.
    My lifts are:
    225 lbs bench press (2 reps)
    185 lbs bench press (I can easily do 12)
    Deadlift - 360 lbs for 3 reps (recently started doing deads)
    Squat 2 plates for 5
    leg press 405lbs (10 reps)

Product is called M1T Hulk XT by extreme labs - new company so there aren't many reviews online but I thought I'd give them a shot. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	m1t_nut.jpg 
Views:	431 
Size:	18.8 KB 
ID:	155257

I'll be taking one pill a day for the first week as recommended with breakfast (10mg), second and third weeks do 2 pills (breakfast and lunch - 20 mg). I'll take 1 pill on the 4th week before PCT. If sides aren't bad I might extend cycle to 5 or 6 weeks since I get 60 pills in each bottle. Or I might increase the dosage. I will decide later.

I won't be counting calories as I have a good understanding of how much I should be eating, but if gains are not as expected, I'll start counting. Plan is to stay in the range of 3800-4000.

As for OnCycleSupport, I'll be taking the OCS from the same company which has the following
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ocs_large_nut.jpg 
Views:	785 
Size:	42.1 KB 
ID:	155256

I have gyno from puberty, and definitely don't want them to get any bigger. So I might be taking 2.5 letro EOD.

And for PCT I will be taking 2.5 letro EOD and 40/40/20/20 Nolva

I a waiting on my letro and nolva since I live in Canada and getting stuff shipped here is a hassle (and expensive too!)
    But hopefully I can start in 2-4 weeks.

Oh and blood test before, 2nd week and after cycle of course.

Let me know if you think I should be doing anything differently. Or if my PCT or anything isn't looking good.
    I will post pictures once I start and will update this post frequently once I'm on.
    positive vibes. Please keep the negative comments to yourselves, or at least don't be rude even if you hate my guts for some strange reason.
    Last edited by fafaz_2007; 02-08-2015 at 10:00 PM.

Bump.

No one?

fxrjuiceman is offline Associate Member
    Don't waste ur money

fxrjuiceman is offline Associate Member
    Everyone here will tell u to wait until 25 wich is the smartest! But honestly if your gonna....Buy some real gear

SOL!D5NAK3 is offline Associate Member
    Don't do it. It is a waste. No offense but you are fat , shed some and see what is left of you and then decide to do a cycle a real one. And letro 2.5 eod ???? You will kill your self after a month

I live in Canada. it is close to impossible to get your hands on "real gear" . As for letro, what would you suggest then? just rely on nolva?

And as for bodyfat goes, I'm going to drop it down to 15%. I already know what I have underneath. The reason I've put some fat on (on purpose) is because gyno is less visible when you have more fat compared to when I'm at 10% bf and it looks terrible.

Thank you for your replies so far

SOL!D5NAK3 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fafaz_2007
    I live in Canada. it is close to impossible to get your hands on "real gear" . As for letro, what would you suggest then? just rely on nolva? And as for bodyfat goes, I'm going to drop it down to 15%. I already know what I have underneath. The reason I've put some fat on (on purpose) is because gyno is less visible when you have more fat compared to when I'm at 10% bf and it looks terrible. Thank you for your replies so far
    If i was you , i would have wait at least 2 years to do roids. It is never too late, with gear you can change very fast. It is not worth risking hpta shutdown for nothing. Do a albuterol or peptides at least. I donnu About this stuff and can not make a comment on letro or nolva dosage to combat the sides

Instead of wasting your money for no gains and raping your hormons, take raloxifen till you get rid of your gyno

Quote Originally Posted by EquilibriumZ View Post
    Instead of wasting your money for no gains and raping your hormons, take raloxifen till you get rid of your gyno
    I've tried letro for gyno, didn't help, and I was on it for about 3 months. It's pubertal gyno, you think I could get rid of it without surgery? I've lost hope

Quote Originally Posted by fafaz_2007
    I've tried letro for gyno, didn't help, and I was on it for about 3 months. It's pubertal gyno, you think I could get rid of it without surgery? I've lost hope
    LETRO is not used for gyno, use the right tool for the right job. Either nolvadex or raloxifen. But raloxifen is better.
    Yes you can get rid of it, it takes time but def you can

qscgugcsq is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fafaz_2007 View Post
    I live in Canada. it is close to impossible to get your hands on "real gear" .
    srsly??
    Im canadian too and I have PLENTY of possible place to get some...

it is easy as ****...

spot the biggest dude at your gym and get some.

or order it.

thats very simple... and easy and available.

get real gear prohormone are garbage...

Thread Information