Coma is offline New Member

1st cycle in a while

Alright everyone,

I am getting ready for my first cycle in a while. I am thinking about a Test 250 (Prop), Tren 75, and Masteron stack for 12 weeks. I was wondering if this would be a good idea or if, and I am sure I should, alter it for better results.

My current stats:

30 years old
    5'7
    Roughly 15% bf
    Somewhat strong, but far too fat for my liking.

My goal is to simply increase strength and really burn as much fat off as I can. My cardio program is increased to 45 min each day and I plan to double that in the next three weeks. Diet is primarily boiled chicken breasts (3 in the morning, 2 in the afternoon and 2 at dinner), broccoli (45 sprouts throughout the day), Plain rice in the morning and afternoon (1 cup each).

In between meals I am taking a protein shake with non fat milk and peanut butter powder to help with calories and protein intake, and help mentally with the diet.

I am bouncing back from a shoulder injury but everything has been fine for the past two months. Its almost like nothing happened at all, so I am not worried about that at all.

For PCT, I am planning on running nolvadex . I also plan to take a liver support supplement throughout.

Any advice?

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    I can move this to the q+a where you will get more replies, this is for when you are cycling or done showing off results. LMK

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Coma is offline New Member
    Thank you, I didn't know if this would be the best spot. Please move when you have a chance.
    Last edited by Coma; 04-08-2015 at 07:26 PM.

Thread Information