Pushinhard is offline New Member

Me and Wife on VAR! Posting and updating results

Quick background. I have been working out my whole life but basically quit for 4 or 5 years. I was never super big but fairly strong and fit. I start working out a few months ago to prepare for my first ever cycle. I had a nice chunk of belly fat and love handles and I eat like crap and drink soda all day. I cleaned up my diet a lot but not perfect by any means and started working out.
    About 6 months prior I started on both HCG to bring my Test levels back to normal and HGH at faily low levels. I'm also talking multi's, liver pills, and other cycle support.

When I started VAR 4 weeks ago I was 196lbs and 19% bf. After 3 days I dropped to 192lbs but after 3 weeks I was now 204lbs and sitting there after week 5 and my BF is at 13.1% which is amazing to me. Now keep in mind I'm working out 6-7 days a week and doing cardio as well about 2-3 days a week and I was pretty out of shape to begin with. This second month will really tell me alot and I can't wait to get to the gym. Feeling very strong and getting good pump.

Dosage: 75mg daily. I'm taking 25mg when I wake up around 7 or so. I usually work out late morning. I then take the next 25 around 2-3 and then again around 10 or 11pm.
    This second month I'm thinking about changing it up and doing 50mg when I wake up and then the next 25mg about 9 hours later. Wondering if having double the amount in my system
    as opposed to spreading it out all day long is better or worse? No clue and I would appreciate any input.

My wife's story. She started on VAR late last week so we have no results yet. She did do blood tests as well and found out that she literally has zero Test in her body and was prescribed
    low Test cream. (i'm surprised she was into sex as much as she was) lol

She also just got off the pill 3 week ago as she's frustrated in not being able to lose fat mainly in her upper body. Arms/back/mid section. Her legs are perfect. She eats super clean and the pour thing has always been on a diet and just can't get it right. Hopefully getting off the pill and taking Test to get back to normal will help.

Now, we added in the VAR late last week of 15mg once daily. I kinda wish they would have given us 5mg so we could spread it out but oh well. She also on all the cycle support supplements
    and working her butt off at the gym with me. I got her doing mainly weights 5 days a week and 30 minutes of cardio after each session. And she's on a low carb high protien diet.

She's 5'6" and 150lbs with 23% bf trying to get to 130lbs.

Can't wait for the results for both of us and hopefully the Test and Anavar will kick in that libido of hers even more. Not that she needs it but what the heck I'll take it

For those that say VAR is for women only I would have to say otherwise. After 1 month I have seen great results with zero sides. Doing another blood test next week to see how things
    have changed or not. Tempted to do a 3rd month if things are solid. Maybe in a decreasing dose. VAR has worked wonders so far in eliminating belly fat and trimming me up. No, it's not giving me HUGE Muscles but they are definitely growing and noticeably. But, to be honest I wanted something that not to noticeable all at once like. It's a bit more subtle and It's been great!

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Are you still using the HCG ? I'm not sure how the var will effect your test levels since you are using HCG but it's not a good idea to use Var without test because it does suppress your natural test levels.

Is your HGH via prescription. If not I would be VERY concerned if it's legit. 99.99% of HGH black market is fake. You cant go by IGF blood test or the normal sides effects people claim with HGH. They have gotten very good at faking HGH with cheap imitation that give similar side effects but also have potential harmful long term side effects.

Your wife should really have started at a lower dose around 10mg but definable dont go above 15mg. Another concern is making sure the var is legit. Var is the 2nd most faked product out there, HGH being #1. Most places replace var with tbol or dbol . tbol has only a 5-10 deg difference in melting level and has similar effects but not many of the benefits that come with var and a lot of not wanted sides for women.

They sell test kits for var online via lab max if you are interested.

Best of luck

Ezhutt is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts
    Are you still using the HCG? I'm not sure how the var will effect your test levels since you are using HCG but it's not a good idea to use Var without test because it does suppress your natural test levels. Is your HGH via prescription. If not I would be VERY concerned if it's legit. 99.99% of HGH black market is fake. You cant go by IGF blood test or the normal sides effects people claim with HGH. They have gotten very good at faking HGH with cheap imitation that give similar side effects but also have potential harmful long term side effects. Your wife should really have started at a lower dose around 10mg but definable dont go above 15mg. Another concern is making sure the var is legit. Var is the 2nd most faked product out there, HGH being #1. Most places replace var with tbol or dbol. tbol has only a 5-10 deg difference in melting level and has similar effects but not many of the benefits that come with var and a lot of not wanted sides for women. They sell test kits for var online via lab max if you are interested. Best of luck
    . How has it affected your sex life and penis size

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    Are you still using the HCG ? I'm not sure how the var will effect your test levels since you are using HCG but it's not a good idea to use Var without test because it does suppress your natural test levels.

Is your HGH via prescription. If not I would be VERY concerned if it's legit. 99.99% of HGH black market is fake. You cant go by IGF blood test or the normal sides effects people claim with HGH. They have gotten very good at faking HGH with cheap imitation that give similar side effects but also have potential harmful long term side effects.

Your wife should really have started at a lower dose around 10mg but definable dont go above 15mg. Another concern is making sure the var is legit. Var is the 2nd most faked product out there, HGH being #1. Most places replace var with tbol or dbol . tbol has only a 5-10 deg difference in melting level and has similar effects but not many of the benefits that come with var and a lot of not wanted sides for women.

They sell test kits for var online via lab max if you are interested.

Best of luck

Thanks for your reply. HGH is Norditropin (taking 3.5 ED)and that along with everything I'm taking was doctor prescribed and quality stuff. I'm almost 6 weeks in now and feeling great and seeing improvements big time. Without the bloating and typical "steroid puffy look" which is a nice and subtle growth for me as I don't want to seem obvious.

As far as the HCG goes we did bump up the dose a bit when I started the VAR. I'm hoping it was enough to not drop me down. I did suggest to the DR. that next time we switch over to Test instead of HCG.
    It seems like my levels are the same but I'll know as soon as my labs come back.

My wife had just gotten with the program and had her blood done. She literally had zero Test in her body. She's doing a very small amount of cream daily with the 15mg of VAR. It's been almost 2 weeks and I think she was expecting more from it. She's working her butt off so hopefully she'll start seeing better results soon.

Neither of us has had any side effects which is good. She did have a couple pimples the first week. Not sure if it was the Test or the VAR though. But, nothing since.
    Last edited by Pushinhard; 04-02-2015 at 10:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ezhutt View Post
    . How has it affected your sex life and penis size
    VAR, HCG , nor HCG have any affect on your penis size. HCG if anything will make your balls a bit bigger as it makes your body produce more testosterone . As opposed to straight Test injections that would
    shrink your balls as they don't need to make as much.

Sex life is the same since I started VAR. Prior to this I have been on HCG and HGH which if anything increased my sex drive but nothing else.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    hmmmm My 1st hand experience is woman should do 1-2 wk 5mg then up to 10mg for 3-8... is enough to cause the wanted effects..

15mg will simply increase her side effects with no other benefits..

for you 25mg is a little small dose.. 50mg would be a more effective in getting you results... working out 6-7 days per week, (depending on diet) would get you similar results..

var is now known for effecting "penis size" (since Ezhutt is so interested in the subject) however it will effect testicular size thus the hcg at low dose..

as for her and sexual side effects, everyone is different, however every woman i've trained using it, reports the same results, enlarge clit (mostly just swollen all the time) reduced menstrual cycle both duration and volume.

However as most will advise even a low dose test 300mg week plus the var is the best results...

and yes i've run it both ways..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Thanks for chiming in. I'm doing 75mg a day actually. 25mg 3x.

As for her, she decided to go to 15mg to start. No side effects 2 weeks in "yet". No real positive either but it's early. I guess she can always back down if she does see any side effects.

Thread Information