jnlentz is offline New Member

1st real cycle results, and a few questions

I say first real cycle because I used prohormones like an idiot 6 months after I started lifting seriously. Other than the fact that prohormones are stupid to begin with, I didn't take enough time off between cycles, didn't have any kind of SERM or AI, etc. Didn't know how to train and didn't eat enough either, wound up with no real gains and a mild case of gyno. After about 6 months of that I realized how dumb I was, stopped the PHs, learned how to train/eat, and stayed totally natty for 3 years. I'll be 26 in a couple months.

I've spend the last year or so researching AAS use, and now I'm in my 7th week of 500mg test C. I was 170 lbs and lean, guessing around 8-9%, I had a full six pack and v-cut at least. For my diet, I just pack in as many calories as possible. I'm naturally very lean, so I just shoot for around 4000 calories a day, with a minimum of 200g protein. As of now, I'm up to around 180, with no noticeable fat gain or water retention (I'm taking aromasin ). Weeks 1-4 I didn't notice much, a little weight gain, looking a little more full. Halfway through week 5 things started really speeding up, gaining wight much faster, and I'm stronger with every training session. Libido is through the roof, feeling great overall. I've been taking aromasin to avoid any further gyno, started with 6.25 mg eod, nips felt a little sensitive one day, upped the dose to 12.5 eod and haven't had any problems since. Haven't noticed any loss in libido from the aromasin, or any other negatives from it. The only other side I've gotten was a minor breakout on my chest when I stopped tanning for a week while visiting my gf in another city. Now that I'm back to tanning it's clearing up quickly. And mild hair loss, which is actually one of my questions. And now for those, lol.

I've noticed mild hair loss, I just wanted to see how mine compares with others. I notice a few hairs on my hand when I put shampoo or hair product in, but nothing crazy, it's only slightly more shedding than I had before I started. Is this what steroid hair loss looks like for most people? I'm using Regenepure shampoo, saw palmetto, and a zinc supplement to mitigate it as much as I can. I have lipogain also but after using it for a few weeks, I didn't notice any difference in shedding. Thought about taking finasteride, but it's a little too expensive for me to take long term. If anyone knows of any other simple things that can help with hair loss I'd like to hear them. Also, does anyone have experience with lipogaine?

I'm considering cruising instead of PCT. I started cycling because I've done some paid modeling work, the two photographers I've worked with said they thought I had some potential to do well in that industry. From what it seems to me, cruising is the best way to maintain results and continually improve. I'm trying to figure out the dosage to start with for a cruise. I've heard everything from 150-300mg. Obviously it's different for everyone, but can someone give me any tips on what to start with?

I think we've all heard somewhere that the shoulders and upper chest have more androgen receptors and grow faster when on AAS. I mostly always wrote this off as bro science, but since I started, those are the parts I've seen grow the most, so does anyone know if there's any truth to this?

Sorry for the long post, I've seen a million posts on here where people asked for more information, trying to avoid that. I had a picture to upload but it was too big or something, just decided not to bother lol. Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by jnlentz; 04-09-2015 at 07:01 PM.

Thread Information