Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By davidtheman100

Thread: lean bulk tren a + test p

bartman314 is offline Productive Member

lean bulk tren a + test p

starting a little late, but clarky suggested i do a log on my first tren cycle.

started 3 weeks ago:
    100 mg tren a + 70 mg test p eod

diet (nominal):
    350g carbs
    175g fat
    375g protein

stats at beginning:
    6'2"
    225 lbs
    ~12% bf by pictures

stats now
    240 lbs (!!! amazes me this has come so fast)
    ~13% bf

details as i recall.
    diet is ~4500 cal/day, which is well over my usual (~3500 cal/day)
    full all the time - kind of sucks
    gained 15 pounds in first two weeks - i was amazed at the mass gain. i'm coming off a hip replacement and have added mass everywhere (most legs).

tweaked my hip flexor 2 weeks ago and have had to go light on legs - limited to extensions, curls and calfs.

workouts have been 4 day split:
    d1: shoulders/traps
    d2: back/bis
    d3: chest/tris
    d4: legs

due to rotator cuff issue, i'm limited to machines for chest (besides 3x20 @225 lbs as a general chest warm up).

i am on doc monitored accutane to clear up acne from last cycle/trt, there's been slight improvement in skin quality since beginning of cycle.

i have some left over sermorellin/ghrp, which i'm using when my diet allows - must pin on empty stomach, and my stomach is rarely empty!!!

no real tren side effects as far as i can tell. i do get really intense in my workouts, which i consider a big plus.

currently planning on 8 weeks, but may extend pending results.

i forgot to take a pre-pic, but will likely do a post pic - i'm starting to feel like one of the big boys! :-)

BeingSwole is offline Junior Member
    Nice !!

hip flexor was getting worse so laid off legs for 1 week. got a cortisone shot monday for hip. saw pt who gave me leg protocol that i just started today:

VERY LIGHT
    one leg press 2x20
    one leg extension 2x20
    one leg curl 2x20
    one leg flex kick 2x20
    20 minutes elliptical

at least the blood is pumping.

all in i'm down 4 pounds (236) - i think it's from legs since i laid off for a week. pisses me off, but the data is the data. may have to up calories... ugh.

i've had some mild night sweats - nothing too bad. got in a fight with my wife (roid rage ?!?) hard to tell - it was all her fault... lol.

libido is great (too great it seems - see above). haha

went a little lighter today on back - my arthritic shoulder needed a break. first set of DD lat pull downs was 250 lbs, not 300 lbs. still got good pump (nothing like dd's to wreak you no matter where you start).

it's been a bit of a roller coaster ride...

first 3 weeks were great - up 15 lbs, intensity really high, no sides.

second 3 weeks - hip issues and the flu for 5 days - lost 10 lbs.

trying to put some mass back on in the last 3-4 weeks. we'll see.

no real sides beyond night sweats and mega-libido. things are fun with my wife and i have no problem finishing... hehe.

PistolPete33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Be careful with the legs and the hip. You're very early post op and normally its a year recovery before the implant fuses to the bone. Sucks about getting the flu but I'm sure you will finish strong

cycle complete. went 9 weeks per above.

results mixed. gained 5 lbs... maybe half of it good.

big issues were:
    1. slower than expected hip replacement recovery. got tendonitis at the beginning of the cycle. couldn't do legs at all.

2. got the flu for 5 days about 3 weeks ago. dropped 10 lbs - impossible to stay on diet.

these things happen. i learned how my body deals with tren (just night sweats). will take 9 weeks off then likely hit it again.

stay tuned.

Mr. Small is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bartman314 View Post
    cycle complete. went 9 weeks per above.

results mixed. gained 5 lbs... maybe half of it good.

big issues were:
    1. slower than expected hip replacement recovery. got tendonitis at the beginning of the cycle. couldn't do legs at all.

2. got the flu for 5 days about 3 weeks ago. dropped 10 lbs - impossible to stay on diet.

these things happen. i learned how my body deals with tren (just night sweats). will take 9 weeks off then likely hit it again.

stay tuned.
    Why was it impossible to stick to diet?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Small View Post
    Why was it impossible to stick to diet?
    When you're sick and you need to get calories in it's hard to opt for cleaner foods so instead you just eat food to fill calories in because it's better than nothing or you lose your appetite when sick... one of the two
    Mr. Small likes this.

sorry... i hven't checked in here for a bit. two inputs.

i couldn't stick to diet just because nausea and diarrhea prevented any real calorie/water retention. i'm now well off cycle (actually about to start again, and am gaining some weight - back up between 225 and 230. but some of this is that my legs are finaly able to add some mass after languishing with hip replacement healing.

anyways, other reason for post to lay out bw for liver function. when mid cycle and on 2x40 accutane/day, my ast was ~100 U/L H(14/46) and ALT was ~75 U/L H(13/69). now, 2 months post cycle, ast is 64 H/L H, but i'm always a bit high and alt 58 U/L. so... i thought this was worth passing along to those considering accutane on an injectables cycle.

started my second tren + test cycle ~3 weeks ago.

went with 3 weeks tren e/a blend (100/50/mg) eod + test cyp on normal trt protocol
    just started 130 mg eod tren a 1.5 weeks ago.

results are incredible at the moment. each session adding more weight and reps - much better than my first tren + test cycle. currently at 235 lbs (up 10 lbs since start of cycle) all lean mass.

took some before pics, which i'll share when i have after.

Strongblood is offline Productive Member
    Hey Bartman. Does your blood pressure increase any while on a Tren cycle? I'm currently 6 weeks into a Tren Ace Test Prop cycle, and have had some issues with elevated BP since about week 2. Thanks man, and be well!

Althenery is offline Associate Member
    Yes blood pressure goes up if ur diet its not clean. Avoid sugar and sodium.(salt)

Thread Information