Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
Like Tree65Likes

Thread: Girly's Winny Log

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB
    Funny, I also ran 4 miles yesterday 20 lbs in 21 days is not fat lost, most is water weight. Per every gram of glycogen held in liver and muscles your body will hold 3 grs of water. So if you deplete the glycogen you will lose that water too. Type 1 diabetes... funny always thought you were afraid of needles hehehe
    I am type 2 although I do inject meds just not slin. My condition is genetic. I am fairly certain I was diabetic at very young age. First time I had sugar tested was 120 lbs of awesomeness. Lean/firm with a tummy pouch.

Needles. I hate them but necessary evil.

Not using this as an excuse. Just explaining.

Slight change in cycle. Adding primo starting tomorrow.

Slight change in diet. Moving back up to 1000 cal

Slight change in split to 40%P 40F 30C. I have been researching macro splits to repair metabolism and seems 30P/30C/40F is recommended so may tweak farther

Training 3 days weights 3 days cardio alternating. One day rest or stretching.

I haven't gained any weight on scales and haven't lost any so time to switch up a few things!
    NACH3 likes this.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by GirlyGymRat View Post
    Appetite suppressants and phen…did i forget to mention those! LOL
    yes, yes you did forget..

how is your sleep?
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Quote Originally Posted by spywizard
    yes, yes you did forget.. how is your sleep?
    I am a good sleeper. As long as take 1/2 dosage between 10-11 am I am ready to sleep by 9. I awake early b4 5 so getting to bed between 9 and 945 is ideal for me. I function best on 8 - 9 hours but can do with 7.

I don't take the phen everyday. Not more then 4 times a week.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    I am a good sleeper. As long as take 1/2 dosage between 10-11 am I am ready to sleep by 9. I awake early b4 5 so getting to bed between 9 and 945 is ideal for me. I function best on 8 - 9 hours but can do with 7.

I don't take the phen everyday. Not more then 4 times a week.
    Great to see Girly! Also it seems that the general consensus is if you don't see much happening w/in 4-6 wks change it up till you find what works best for YOU!

I really think this will jump start your metabolism more so... W/the Addition of primo(just in my experience I sweated like I was on Tren at say wk 4-6 it was in full swing - but I've also noticed DHT's make me sweat perfusely at night lol) just giving a heads up - but I was running close to a G a wk(800) and next time it will be 1g+ . Best of luck!!

Quote Originally Posted by NACH3
    Great to see Girly! Also it seems that the general consensus is if you don't see much happening w/in 4-6 wks change it up till you find what works best for YOU! I really think this will jump start your metabolism more so... W/the Addition of primo(just in my experience I sweated like I was on Tren at say wk 4-6 it was in full swing - but I've also noticed DHT's make me sweat perfusely at night lol) just giving a heads up - but I was running close to a G a wk(800) and next time it will be 1g+ . Best of luck!!
    I won't be running nearly your dosages! Mine is also oral. I don't like to sweat unless I am at the gym, but I will tolerate for 8-12 weeks.

I also forgot to mention I will not be relying on protein shakes and protein bars. This was doctors idea to cut down calories.

I also still need to find a good probiotic!

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    I also forgot to mention I will not be relying on protein shakes and protein bars. This was doctors idea to cut down calories.

I also still need to find a good probiotic!
    I would hope your not using those doses

Try Whole Foods for Probiotics! Thsts where I always picked mine up - or at a natural/organic Vit store! They've eotked wonders for me and everyone who I turned on to!

It's always a good thing to get your nutrition via real whole foods
    DCI likes this.

I would hope your not using those doses Try Whole Foods for Probiotics! Thsts where I always picked mine up - or at a natural/organic Vit store! They've eotked wonders for me and everyone who I turned on to! It's always a good thing to get your nutrition via real whole foods
    Do have a recommendation on brand?

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Do have a recommendation on brand?
    I don't but I can surely get back to you! But remember you usually get what you pay for... I'll try and get back to you as soon as I can GGR

Also I've used quite an array - from more generic to the expensive ones(£50-60 maybe) but all have had great results - 25000+ live cultures or jump to the 50,000 - it actually puts the good bacteria in your GI tract to help off set the bad bacteria(we do need a lil of both)...
    Last edited by NACH3; 05-15-2015 at 02:07 PM.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Senna didn't work nearly as well for me but magnesium Chelated does me well also! I've actually switched but will get more probiotics again(and I can let you know which brand has worked the best(of course I'm out right now)

Senna didn't work nearly as well for me but magnesium Chelated does me well also! I've actually switched but will get more probiotics again(and I can let you know which brand has worked the best(of course I'm out right now)
    No worries...when u have a chance

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    No worries...when u have a chance
    Indeed, Girly!

Leg day

Warmup with 100 crunches and seated calf
    Squats 4 sets 25 reps
    Lunges 4 sets 20 reps
    Sumo squats 3s 20r
    Glute raises 4s 25r continuous
    Straight leg deadlifts 3s 20r
    Lying hamstring curls. 3s 15r
    Abductor 3s 15r
    The other kind of ^ 3s 15r
    Seated calf 3s 15
    Roman chair 3s 15 r

40 min incline treadmill
    NACH3 likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Adductor

Way to go! How'd it feel to move some weight? I know you do legs anyways right?! Looks like a great session...

Adductor Way to go! How'd it feel to move some weight? I know you do legs anyways right?! Looks like a great session...
    Thx! I ! I lift infrequently but when I do, I always do legs at the expense of chest which has grown weaker.

I will be sore

Right now I am super hungry!

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Thx! I ! I lift infrequently but when I do, I always do legs at the expense of chest which has grown weaker.

I will be sore

Right now I am super hungry!
    Awesome... Now that your moving to 3 days lifting - your chest wont lack at all... If your doing legs one day - what's your other days looking like? You gotta get in your back/shoulders(& arms could be done in a day)/& chest... I think you will get a good w/o w/the other BPs - or once you have your split post it up... So we can try to help... It shouldn't be MUCH different except for maybe more accessory work but your compounf movements(presses etc) will dramatically increase w/your work!!!

Push/pull of push then pull - I try and do arms/then shoulders, back, chest, legs w/2 days off either split up in the wk(which has worked for my shoulder issues... And is why I moved that BP up where my chest used to be, to work on my weak points without concentrating on a special routine(which ends up neglecting other BPs which can cause injury or unsymmetrical lines .

Gonna be great to see/hear your results
    Last edited by NACH3; 05-15-2015 at 06:22 PM.

Chest, bi and tris.
    Back and shoulders
    Legs
    Cardio in between

How's that?

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Chest, bi and tris.
    Back and shoulders
    Legs
    Cardio in between

How's that?
    That's what I was thinking of . You broke it down most efficiently imo! Your covering all your BPs and each wk you can do different accessory work to hit the muscles in a fashion or different angle(you can't achieve this in one w/o) I used to do my damnedest lol but not efficient

Looks very nice and balanced... Can't wait to read about your success!

One hour of hard core cardio. Stair master. LoL. 625 cal. Kicked my a$$ since lower body is sore from last night. Plan to increase lower body weights next week since I wasn't crippled.

My weight is up a bit but feel is likely water retention. I tend to hold the water in my legs so I feel "it" also visually see "it".

Primo dosage 10mg and will ramp up slowly to 50mg, min recommended for females.

Still running winny at 10mg split dose. Beginning to wonder if this ain't fake. I have no signs. Not sure I wanna spend 16$ on test kit since I have good anavar and can switch out it or to Clen or even an ECA stack.

It's gonna be a good week!!!

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    One hour of hard core cardio. Stair master. LoL. 625 cal. Kicked my a$$ since lower body is sore from last night. Plan to increase lower body weights next week since I wasn't crippled.

My weight is up a bit but feel is likely water retention. I tend to hold the water in my legs so I feel "it" also visually see "it".

Primo dosage 10mg and will ramp up slowly to 50mg, min recommended for females.

Still running winny at 10mg split dose. Beginning to wonder if this ain't fake. I have no signs. Not sure I wanna spend 16$ on test kit since I have good anavar and can switch out it or to Clen or even an ECA stack.

It's gonna be a good week!!!
    I didn't feel my winny till about wk 2... But var and primo is one of my favorites as well! Does Anavar bloat women or no? It should be diet dependent still but is it b/c of your estrogen/progesterone that it doesn't cut like on us men??

I didn't feel my winny till about wk 2... But var and primo is one of my favorites as well! Does Anavar bloat women or no? It should be diet dependent still but is it b/c of your estrogen/progesterone that it doesn't cut like on us men??
    Anavar is known for water retention. Winny sides are less predicable. I just finished week 3 of winny soooooo....I am gonna stay the course for now.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Anavar is known for water retention. Winny sides are less predicable. I just finished week 3 of winny soooooo....I am gonna stay the course for now.
    Makes sense... I kept hearing you women say things like water retention w/var, but I would say if you don't see any results by end of wk 4 I may think something is up too...

Do you feel stronger, recovering better?

Makes sense... I kept hearing you women say things like water retention w/var, but I would say if you don't see any results by end of wk 4 I may think something is up too... Do you feel stronger, recovering better?
    I noticed stronger and quicker recovery on var. nothing yet on winny. Water retention is a side on winny. In fact water retention is a side for most females on AAS. Damn those female hormones!!!

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    I noticed stronger and quicker recovery on var. nothing yet on winny. Water retention is a side on winny. In fact water retention is a side for most females on AAS. Damn those female hormones!!!
    Lol... Damn estro/progesterone

I believe you should start to recover well/better especially as your primo dose increases! When on - try not to judge by the scale(I have same problem) but I started taking pics in same location at same angles and once my weight went up and bf went down I really started just looking in the mirror until mornings to see if I was still gaining(or losing in your case) hut I think your weight will actually go up a bit(3-5lbs but much leaner) but bf will drop! Just my opinion

bina is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GirlyGymRat
    Chest, bi and tris. Back and shoulders Legs Cardio in between How's that?
    I love that you are moving over to lifting some days. I would quit going to the gym if I didn't get to lift.
    NACH3 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by bina
    I love that you are moving over to lifting some days. I would quit going to the gym if I didn't get to lift.
    I am very sore today in quads especially. A little in calfs. A little across lower abs. I decided to take today off.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    I am very sore today in quads especially. A little in calfs. A little across lower abs. I decided to take today off.
    That a girl... You grow outside the gym good to see your sore!

I would classify soreness as muscle fatigue. Taking Aleve; still sore this morning but improved.

DCI
    DCI is offline Productive Member
    I've no real advice other than to echo what nach said I'd prefer to see you make up that 1k cal on real food rather than the muck that are protein bars imo.

Great to see the log I wouldn't be up on female cycles.

Quote Originally Posted by DCI
    I've no real advice other than to echo what nach said I'd prefer to see you make up that 1k cal on real food rather than the muck that are protein bars imo. Great to see the log I wouldn't be up on female cycles.
    I agree. I did have a frozen protein shake last nite but I don't do that very often. (I eat that instead of ice cream treat.)

Female cycles are soooo much easier a then men's. No pct/gyno nipples. I read mike XXL post in another thread where he recommends gals take lower dosages for longer cycles. I tend to like this approach.
    NACH3 and DCI like this.

DCI
    DCI is offline Productive Member
    Very good I am watching with interest

A frozen shake once in a while when you are caught out is ok but I would not rely solely on them
    NACH3 likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    I would classify soreness as muscle fatigue. Taking Aleve; still sore this morning but improved.
    This ^^^ means one thing.......muscles will/are growing(as long as you feel it(DOMS that day is a nice sign of growth) - and I don't mean freakish growth . What you want!!

Quote Originally Posted by DCI
    Very good I am watching with interest A frozen shake once in a while when you are caught out is ok but I would not rely solely on them
    Thanks. Now The pressures on.
    DCI and NACH3 like this.

This ^^^ means one thing.......muscles will/are growing(as long as you feel it(DOMS that day is a nice sign of growth) - and I don't mean freakish growth . What you want!!
    Understood. It hurts to cross my legs. It hurts to walk down the steps. I DOMS!!!
    NACH3 likes this.

I did notice more strength at heavy resistance during cycle class. Still not experiencing the usual suspects except for slight water retention entering into 4th week of winny.

Diet solid but protein and carbs a little high/fat a little low. No cheats. All food. Just shy of 1000 cals. 10 glasses of water.

Overall a very good day.

Heres summary of macros.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image-2560474823.jpg 
Views:	164 
Size:	92.6 KB 
ID:	157094

bina is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GirlyGymRat
    Understood. It hurts to cross my legs. It hurts to walk down the steps. I DOMS!!!
    Such a love/pain predicament
    NACH3 likes this.

zempey is offline Anabolic Member
    I have found that BCAA's are great when in a calorie deficit, much better than protein powders or bars. They are low calorie and still have all the building blocks for muscle retention.

Quote Originally Posted by zempey
    I have found that BCAA's are great when in a calorie deficit, much better than protein powders or bars. They are low calorie and still have all the building blocks for muscle retention.
    Thank you for the suggestion. I wouldn't mind augmenting protein

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread Information