Black Stang is offline Associate Member

Finally my cycle underway.

Well bros, my day finally came. The last of my stuff came in. I started Sunday knowing the rest was going to be here this week. I took my first shot Sunday night. It was 200 mg of Deca . I have used orals, but this was my first injection type steroid . I was real nervous. I went through all the motions I learned here, and kept it all clean. When it came down to injecting, I was shakeing bros But I managed to get that needle to touch my leg...pushed, and it did not go through as easily as I thought it would. I did that little spinning motion I read about, and POP. I aspirated, and plunged. When I pulled out, I felt a little nauseous at first, but only a couple of minutes. I think this was because of being nervous. It passed quickly. The shot itself was not bad at all. I have another shot Wed., and I'm combining Sustanon with the Deca. Also started D-Bol Tuesday with milk thistle. Only thing I gotta worry about now is getting that (Nile) Sustanon ampule open.

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Well, if it's not one thing, it's the other. At least yo ur underway. Good luck on the cycle, ane keep us posted on the results. You should see some great ones.

2nd shot of the week done. No problems this time, I was alot calmer knowing what to expect. Next shot will be Sunday. I'm eating 6 to 7 times a day, and have upped my water intake. D-bols should kick in soon since they are oral. I'm weighing in at 236 lbs right now, and I'm 6'3, and a half

Week one is down

Well, week one is finished. I am weighing in at 242lbs, that's a 6lb gain. Probley the D-BOL, and all the eating. Sunday night, I took the third injection. This time in the ass. I combined the Deca with the Sustanon , and it must work cause it does not hurt any more than Deca alone. The Nile Sustanon was hell to open, and if any of you got any ideas, I'd appreciate it. I tryed to score it with a steak nife since I did not have a fingernail file. But it would not even scratch it. Well, I'm impatient so I just took the pen cap, and broke it open. It did not break clean though - all jagged, and some glass in the amp - to big to go up needle though. So I was able to use it. Might not be so lucky next time, so I need advise. I'm feeling added strength, and intensity already, and I'll give credit to the D-Bol since it takes a while for the Sus, and Deca to kick in.

Any advise on the Nile Sus amps?

Week two is finished, I did not gain anymore weight this week, but the strength is incredible. I can go on, and on, and still be ready for more. My gym is closed Mon., and Tue. so I will have to get in there WED.-FRI. to make up for lost time. I still took my shot of Sus, and Deca Sunday night. Gotta keep the juice flowing. I know Christmas is screwing up my diet for a few days, but the cycle must go on!

Sounds sweet bro... Those first couple injections are always a trip!! As for advise on the amps, I usually wrap the base in a towel, sock, or papertowel and then use the pen cap. This way I know I won't cut myself up.... It generally works fine..

Dj Reversal is offline Associate Member
    about opening the sus bottles... i used a dremel ... just ran it around it really fast and then it broke right open ....

Mark

Well, week 3 is over, and on to week 4. I did not gain any weight this week, I lost a pound. My strength, and pumps are getting more intence though. My bench is up 35 lbs, and everything else is going up to. I am looking bigger despite the slow weight gain. I am keeping in mind though that I have some body fat to loose, and have increased cardio to balance everything out. I gotta thank all you guys on the help with opening the Sus amps. I don't have any trouble now. The Deca , and Sus should be kicking in soon and I can't wait. Useing the D-bol at the begining of my cycle has been great for quick results. Also I finaly got some 18 guage needles for drawing up the Sus, and Deca. It really is alot faster. But I could never use one to inject. They are huge! I put my 23 guage right back on there to take the plunge.

Psycoswole is offline Member
    Keep it up bro, make sure your eating everything you can and getting enough rest.

Week 4 is down, and on to week 5. I'm tipping the scales at 255lbs now! Huge gain in weight this week, and my wife is loving the results. I did not gain weight for a couple of weeks, and then boom it hits me. I guess maybe the sustanon is starting to kick in good. I had promissed myself I would not do any measurements untill my cycle ended, but I could not resist. I measured my biceps, and I have gained 1 inch around. I stopped there, I'll remeasure everything when the cycle ends. People at work were asking alot of questions this week since we were out a while for the holidays. I just tell them hard work, and protien.

Thanks for the encouragement bros.

Good job bro. You're right that the sust and deca should be kicking at full speed this week. Are you retaining any water? You're done with the dbol right? Any temper probs?

The first 2 weeks, I was pissed off at everything, just little things got under my skin, but I kept it to myself as much as possible. After that, it has not been as bad. I'm a little more aggressive but so far so good. Water retention has not been to bad. I finished up my D-bol, and it's injections only from here on out. I still have more milk thistle, so I guess I should finish it up. It can't hurt anyway. I'm already thinking over my next cycle. I wanted to go on a cutting cycle, but I'm not sure now. I seem to be cutting a little on this mass cycle. 255lbs is the heaviest I've ever been. At 6'3, it looks good. I do have some bodyfat though. That's a decision I will have to make soon.

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Ya! Good job man, you're gettin swoll playboy.

Don't stop bro, keep pounding away, just tell yourself you can lift a weight, and you can. Get pissed, get mean, get huge!

End of week 5. Begining of week 6.
    This week has been great bros! My strength, and indurance is still climbing. Weight has floated back, and forth between 250lbs to 255lbs. I have noticed my skin looks kinda red in the mirror here lately, espeacially my chest. Anyone ever notice this while on a cycle? It does not look bad, but just currious.

heavyonly is offline Junior Member
    Sounds like you got it going on Stang-dude

I'm getting that redness too, likely caused by the BP being a little elevated from the Dbol .

Hey bro had the same problem with the chest redening. Usually happened after a good chest workout and would last for about an hour after i worked out. It was the most noticeable right before and after i showered. I assumed it was increased blood flow. Good to hear things are moving along as planned, keep us posted.

TOM2502002 is offline Junior Member
    black stang,, what was the end result? I was reading your thread and wondering??

Thread Information