gainstofigure is offline Female Member

Anavar First Cycle

Just want to get my thread started.
    I am a 27 year old female. 5'6'' and maybe around 18% bf ( i was 12% for the show its been two weeks but i swear i feel fat and bloated, probably isnt 18 but i swear i feel like i fell off)
    I just finished my first bikini show two weeks ago and have decided not to take too much time off and gain too much unwanted fat and cycle anavar .

My diet is clean i take 1700-1800 cal a day off season
    cycling carbs
    100g x 5 days vs 150g x 2 days CARBS
    fats and protein are pretty much consistent

carb sources - oats sweet potatoes and white rice, veggies spinach green beans
    One post work out shake with banana
    Also haveing some greek yogurt with blueberries before bed.

i take pre workout bcaa fishoil multi, and you know all the other supps zinc, magnesium natural estro control.
    Have not had period for 2 months.

I will start my cycle Tuesday morning after consulting my coach.

I am sure we will start at 10mg a day maybe a split dose.

The liquid var i have is 30mg/ml and the whole bottle is 60ml if i did my math right that means i will be taking about .333ml of solution a day. if someone can second me on this that would be great.

I would ultimately like to shred and gain some mass on this first cycle, look more solid and back to some vascularity like i had on clen . I thought about running both of them at the same time but i feel like if my intention is to gain i should just do without the clen. I intend to still do hiit 3-4 times a week for the first two or three weeks just to get back to a comfortable bf% for myself. I feel better around 14%. Anyone have any suggestions? I will try to post pictures and weight tomorrow. Would love to show you guys the before and after!

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    Quote Originally Posted by gainstofigure
    Just want to get my thread started. I am a 27 year old female. 5'6'' and maybe around 18% bf ( i was 12% for the show its been two weeks but i swear i feel fat and bloated, probably isnt 18 but i swear i feel like i fell off) I just finished my first bikini show two weeks ago and have decided not to take too much time off and gain too much unwanted fat and cycle anavar . My diet is clean i take 1700-1800 cal a day off season cycling carbs 100g x 5 days vs 150g x 2 days CARBS fats and protein are pretty much consistent carb sources - oats sweet potatoes and white rice, veggies spinach green beans One post work out shake with banana Also haveing some greek yogurt with blueberries before bed. i take pre workout bcaa fishoil multi, and you know all the other supps zinc, magnesium natural estro control. Have not had period for 2 months. I will start my cycle Tuesday morning after consulting my coach. I am sure we will start at 10mg a day maybe a split dose. The liquid var i have is 30mg/ml and the whole bottle is 60ml if i did my math right that means i will be taking about .333ml of solution a day. if someone can second me on this that would be great. I would ultimately like to shred and gain some mass on this first cycle, look more solid and back to some vascularity like i had on clen . I thought about running both of them at the same time but i feel like if my intention is to gain i should just do without the clen. I intend to still do hiit 3-4 times a week for the first two or three weeks just to get back to a comfortable bf% for myself. I feel better around 14%. Anyone have any suggestions? I will try to post pictures and weight tomorrow. Would love to show you guys the before and after!
    So glad to have you!!!

When is the next show? I have to get going to work so I will look back tomorrow.

In meantime read this.

Mike xxl eca stack with Yohimbine

I am slightly confused, is this stack okay to use while on var? Just to shred back a bit again?? I have never used yohimbine or any of the other ones mentioned so i wouldnt even know how to dosage it right. maybe i will do 2 weeks just on var to make sure of its effects on me and then consider a shredding stack. Have you tried the yohimibine stack and if so how does it compare to the sides of clen ? to be honest on clen i have jitters maybe for the first 4 days and by day 5 only for an hour post work out. I sleep fine still on it and only HORRIBLE side is the calf cramps when i sleep at night. tightness in the thighs and calves.
    I am super excited about getting back into full gear. glad this is my new place for motivation!
    Last edited by gainstofigure; 07-26-2015 at 09:26 PM.

I am not so impressed with that other site which is why I am not a member.

Ephedrine is not illegal in U.S. LOL. It's controlled but not illegal. I ordered mine online. No big deal. I am also asthmatic so it has helped keeping my bronchial tubes open.

Three x a day. I am twirling around like a ballerina on 2 so I adjusted as noted in the link I sent. I can't see me ever using stack 3 times daily.

Quote Originally Posted by GirlyGymRat View Post
    I am not so impressed with that other site which is why I am not a member.

Ephedrine is not illegal in U.S. LOL. It's controlled but not illegal. I ordered mine online. No big deal. I am also asthmatic so it has helped keeping my bronchial tubes open.

Three x a day. I am twirling around like a ballerina on 2 so I adjusted as noted in the link I sent. I can't see me ever using stack 3 times daily.
    I dont like the other sites either to be honest but i dont know too much about these substances. Back to this:

Ephedrine 20mg / 200mg Caffeine / Yohimbine HCL 3mg

2 times a day? along with var?
    Should get me to gain and shred out nicely?
    I am not gearing up for a show or anything anytime soon. I am after aesthetics and personal goals ATM and plan to compete again maybe next year or 2 years. I am in it to win it this time i dont want to invest unless i know i am coming home with some hardware :') bhahahhaaha
    Last edited by gainstofigure; 07-26-2015 at 09:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by gainstofigure
    I dont like the other sites either to be honest but i dont know too much about these substances. Back to this: Ephedrine 20mg / 200mg Caffeine / Yohimbine HCL 3mg 2 times a day? along with var? Should get me to gain and shred out nicely? I am not gearing up for a show or anything anytime soon. I am after aesthetics and personal goals ATM and plan to compete again maybe next year or 2 years. I am in it to win it this time i dont want to invest unless i know i am coming home with some hardware :') bhahahhaaha
    Well I can't direct u on what to do but I would be hesitant to start another cycle of AAS so quickly. I am concerned that you didn't run lived support. NAC? Or maybe you neglected to mention.

No period for 2 months. Ummm. Estrogen suppressants.

Ok but don't u think your body should stabilize before start another cycle. Rebound is not unheard of but if u aren't going to compete right away why not wait until body recovers?

The ECY stack protocol that works best for ME is 18.75 mg E, 200 mg C and 2,5 mg Y. First dosage between 5 - 530 am and again NLT 2 pm. 1 is ideal. Do you have blood pressure issue or have problems with stimulants? . Also read the other warnings posted in the link provided.

U can run with var but I would run var at all. Not right away for the previous reasons.
    Re cycle. 2 schools of thought.

1long cycles lower dosages 10/12 / 14 week.
    2 short cycle reg dosages. 4/5 weeks
    Last edited by GirlyGymRat; 07-26-2015 at 11:38 PM.

* wouldn't run var now

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    If your feeling that bloated and your bf jumped from 12-18%(not bad) but you not having your period for 2 months is worrisome!

The ECY stack will surely take off some water in your lower extremities and stubborn areas!

Try spironolactone... It's worked for many in the past - helping bringiback menstrual cycle! Also, I agree w/GGR regarding letting your body return to homeostasis - and your menstrual cycle to be re-started b4 you start a new cycle...
    Last edited by NACH3; 07-27-2015 at 03:53 PM.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    No one seems to have mentioned

Liquid Anavar is questionable at best

LabMax it at least(Google LabMax)

Otherwise you seem to have all of your shit in order.

You'll b aight

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> > View Post

You'll b aight
    True & agree - no one did mention it - I would tell any female to labmax any compounds they use!

Blog Entries
    I have used a few different liquid anavar from ugl's in the past and besides the nasty taste they where all gtg...the only thing suspect is the fact that they are ugl and could contain anything if you don't know and trust the source...but it dose exist if that was in question...labmax is never a bad thing...

Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> >
    No one seems to have mentioned Liquid Anavar is questionable at best LabMax it at least(Google LabMax) Otherwise you seem to have all of your shit in order. You'll b aight
    Good catch Samson. I haven't run liquid / oral var or winny. I think the math is just too hard for my tiny brain. :P Give me a puller splitter.

Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> > View Post

You'll b aight
    I checked out the LabMax and will order the anavar test tube make sure it is legit for 16 bucks a test it is a no brainer. I hear very good things of the supplier i ordered it from and it was a recommendation from my coach through another one of her clients. Though my coach did say the other client ran their var with another bolic so maybe it could still be questionable!
    will test it over the next 2 weeks and keep updates!

Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    If your feeling that bloated and your bf jumped from 12-18%(not bad) but you not having your period for 2 months is worrisome!

The ECY stack will surely take off some water in your lower extremities and stubborn areas!

Try spironolactone... It's worked for many in the past - helping bringiback menstrual cycle! Also, I agree w/GGR regarding letting your body return to homeostasis - and your menstrual cycle to be re-started b4 you start a new cycle...
    I spoke to my coach today we will postpone my anavar start for two more weeks give me some more time to rewind and test my own strength before i start cycle. Aug 12th is desired start date for Var but maybe pushed back again if i dont have a menstral. ill look into the spironolactone.

A little update for me:

Had a perfect day of macros/diet
    Awesome morning training increased strength on ALL workouts natural strength only had pre workout

My coach told me to go ahead and work on my natural strength gains to gauge where my strength is and give also more recovery time to my nervous system. So postponing my Var cycle for 2 more weeks. In the mean time i will order the LabMax tester for my var make sure it is legit and ready to work. Dosage will be 20mg a day. I know the normal amount is 10-15mg but after consulting with coach about dosage we decided this and to look for any red flags and we will decrease the dosage. I am taking a leap of faith with coach but i trust my coach 100% and been with same coach for a year now. I will also be taking other supplements like liver aid. Once coach passes me info ill let you guys know what supplements i am adding into my stack

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by gainstofigure View Post
    A little update for me:

Had a perfect day of macros/diet
    Awesome morning training increased strength on ALL workouts natural strength only had pre workout

My coach told me to go ahead and work on my natural strength gains to gauge where my strength is and give also more recovery time to my nervous system. So postponing my Var cycle for 2 more weeks. In the mean time i will order the LabMax tester for my var make sure it is legit and ready to work. Dosage will be 20mg a day. I know the normal amount is 10-15mg but after consulting with coach about dosage we decided this and to look for any red flags and we will decrease the dosage. I am taking a leap of faith with coach but i trust my coach 100% and been with same coach for a year now. I will also be taking other supplements like liver aid. Once coach passes me info ill let you guys know what supplements i am adding into my stack
    Look into NAC for liver support! It works great and there's many other benefits to it... Best of luck - keep shifting that weight!

Blog Entries
    I'd still ramp it, no reason not to.

I'd do like 10mg first week, 15mg next & so on. Or even start at 5mg.

As far as listening to someone else. Well, if they have experience it's def a good thing. But, all of this shit we do isn't 100% stable from person to person. It can do one thing in one & break out another side effect in another.

But, you'll b aight - I haven't heard any real horror stories from too much Var. Well, as long as it was Var.

As far as this shit being liquid. I have seen liquid oral gear before & it was good.

But, for females wanting to use Anavar . Why not just get HG? It's expensive, but the dose is so low it doesn't matter.

Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> >
    I'd still ramp it, no reason not to. I'd do like 10mg first week, 15mg next & so on. Or even start at 5mg. As far as listening to someone else. Well, if they have experience it's def a good thing. But, all of this shit we do isn't 100% stable from person to person. It can do one thing in one & break out another side effect in another. But, you'll b aight - I haven't heard any real horror stories from too much Var. Well, as long as it was Var. As far as this shit being liquid. I have seen liquid oral gear before & it was good. But, for females wanting to use Anavar. Why not just get HG? It's expensive, but the dose is so low it doesn't matter.
    Finding reputable hgh is harder then var! Plus the extra $$$

Did coach provide his insight into 20mg vs 10mg? Did you discuss cycle duration?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by GirlyGymRat View Post
    Finding reputable hgh is harder then var! Plus the extra $$$

HG < Is Human Grade

Not, GH < Growth hormone

But, Kinda the same - GH is much more affordable since dose can be fairly low

I'd have to sell my car to run a cycle of human grade HGH

Thread Information