Thread: Short cycles

livestronginpants is offline New Member

Short cycles

Hi all,

I'm new here and just introduced myself in the newbie section.

I'm 32 yo male about 94/95kg. Taken mostly orals since my 20's and have a good frame base, just carrying a bit of body fat at the minute.

I would be interested to hear some honest advice and opinions on short cycles of 2-3 weeks.

I work abroad on 28/28 rotation so can not do more than this. Had good results with winstrol orals and anavar orals for 3-4 weeks then take high doses of tribulus for 4 weeks. It's not ideal but it's the best I can do at the minute unless I change jobs.

I am thinking of doing 3 weeks of tren followed by a weeks clomid and/or HCG . Have 28 days off then repeat. Like I say it's not ideal but might work.

Has anyone any thoughts on short term cycles?

Thank you in advance

Davie

djgreen is offline Senior Member
    ok do not do tren I will repeat do not do tren it must be taken with testosterone and you don't even have that listed and oral cycle should be taken with test as well.

and if you are doing testosterone 3 weeks will be pointless I would suggest that you stick around and do a lot of reading before doing another cycle and don't get in a rush to do anything there is a lot of good info on here
    Last edited by djgreen; 06-18-2015 at 06:28 PM.

Thanks for your reply djgreen I will take your advice onboard I did not know tren only cycles were not recommended

I was told before to try and coast through with testosterone undecanoate but seems hard to get, not sure if genuine product, and also is quite expensive. The advice was 1 injection every 28 days might work due to the longer half life. Have not tried as yet.

I have been weight training for about 10 years and I would be dedicated to the diet most of the time.

Any thoughts on nemido?

Appreciate the advice

what's nemido?

Sorry I meant nebido, I was recommended this before. It's testosterone undecanoate and from reading up some info doses can be used for TRT in ageing men.

There was mixed opinions on the half life though so I left it in the end.

Thanks

a new prescription medicine indicated to produce serum testosterone levels in the normal range by administration of a single 3-mL (750 mg) intramuscular injection given once at initiation of therapy, at 4 weeks, and then every 10 weeks thereafter

web md

I have no experience with it that's what I could find^^^^^ as far as frequency of injection

No probs, any further comments on my original query?

I will take your advice on the tren

Thread Information