Adambomb494 is offline New Member

Starting My First Cycle 12 weeks, 23 years old, Starting Weight 220

Going to run 12 weeks of Test E at 500mg split between 2 doses, Monday and Thursday night. Going to kick start it with Dbol at 30-40mg a day for 4 weeks. Going to take Armidex at .50 every 3 days as well because I may be prone to gyno.

PCT will consist of Clomid and Nolvadex .

I know I'm a bit young to be starting AAS, but I've been lifting consistently since the age of 14. At 220 pounds and under 20% bodyfat I have a good base to work with. I'll keep the log updated once the gear arrives shortly. Goals are to bulk up to around 240-250. I'm not afraid of a little fat because strength is my main concern, still want to look decent though.

Can't post pictures yet sadly.. Just made the account today in preparation for the first cycle.

Numbers currently for some major lifts are, 375 bench, 450 squat, 575 deadlift, 105's for 6 reps DB Military Press. Really want to improve the deadlift and squat numbers. Glad to be a part of the community!

MR-FQ320 is offline This means war!
    Your close to being ready but you're just not quite there yet, give it another six months and drop and 5% bf

Mr. Small is offline Member
    Give it another 2 or 3 years more like

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Adambomb494 View Post
    Going to run 12 weeks of Test E at 500mg split between 2 doses, Monday and Thursday night. Going to kick start it with Dbol at 30-40mg a day for 4 weeks. Going to take Armidex at .50 every 3 days as well because I may be prone to gyno.

PCT will consist of Clomid and Nolvadex .

I know I'm a bit young to be starting AAS, but I've been lifting consistently since the age of 14. At 220 pounds and under 20% bodyfat I have a good base to work with. I'll keep the log updated once the gear arrives shortly. Goals are to bulk up to around 240-250. I'm not afraid of a little fat because strength is my main concern, still want to look decent though.

Can't post pictures yet sadly.. Just made the account today in preparation for the first cycle.

Numbers currently for some major lifts are, 375 bench, 450 squat, 575 deadlift, 105's for 6 reps DB Military Press. Really want to improve the deadlift and squat numbers. Glad to be a part of the community!
    Even though i cycled younger than you i actually made better gains while off cycle once diet and training was dialed in, now i'm back on 400mg test e/week and am hoping to get some good lean growth going as i started the cycle 168 about 10% bf at 5'8".. I'd say for anyone regardless of the age you wanna get below 14-15% range so that you limit sides and it's smooth sailing into your cycle...Make sure you're under that, get your diet dialed in and only then would i suggest you hopping on

Thread Information