bobtail is offline Associate Member

5 week test-c, slin cycle

Stats:
    5' 10"
    205#
    16% bfp
    58 years old

I haven't cycled or been on TRT for 6 months so I feel like a virgin. Just coming off a cut as well so this should be productive.
    This is a very simple test only cycle running 300mg/week of test-c for 5 weeks plus 5iu of humolog post workout.
    I have some igf-1 lr3 mixed up that I've been planning to run but in truth, it looks kind of funky. I've run it in the past and it was nice and clear. If I work up the guts, I may dump the slin and run the igf instead.
    Week 1 I'm laying off the GHRP so I'll have 2 weeks off to re-sensitize. Then I'll add 200mcg ipam + 100mcg mod grf pre-workout and 200mcg GHRP-2 + 100mcg mod grf before bed.
    Goal is to put on some meat that I lost from being off.
    This should be fun!

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    5 weeks is too short. I think you should consider other compounds instead of slin as well or just run the test higher at like 500mg for 10 weeks.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bobtail View Post
    Stats:
    5' 10"
    205#
    16% bfp
    58 years old

I haven't cycled or been on TRT for 6 months so I feel like a virgin. Just coming off a cut as well so this should be productive.
    This is a very simple test only cycle running 300mg/week of test-c for 5 weeks plus 5iu of humolog post workout.
    I have some igf-1 lr3 mixed up that I've been planning to run but in truth, it looks kind of funky. I've run it in the past and it was nice and clear. If I work up the guts, I may dump the slin and run the igf instead.
    Week 1 I'm laying off the GHRP so I'll have 2 weeks off to re-sensitize. Then I'll add 200mcg ipam + 100mcg mod grf pre-workout and 200mcg GHRP-2 + 100mcg mod grf before bed.
    Goal is to put on some meat that I lost from being off.
    This should be fun!
    There is 0 reason for slin for your goals

Yeah, I could stretch it out to 10 weeks at 300 but that's all I got.
    No slin? I've had a good bit of success with slin only in the past.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bobtail View Post
    Yeah, I could stretch it out to 10 weeks at 300 but that's all I got.
    No slin? I've had a good bit of success with slin only in the past.
    You not getting any results isn't the point i just personally feel that to venture into using slin i'd think the cycles would be a little bit more than 300mg cyp for 5 weeks but that's just me..

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Don't bother cycling until you can get more test.

Just a quick update. Diet is tight, X protein, blah, blah. If you haven't figured that part out by now, don't mess with steroids .
    Bump the slin up to 5 IU post. Added Anastrozole at .5 eod.
    Here's my philosophy after years and years of this mess: moderation is best. The least amount you use to make progress is always better. Slow and steady wins the race. Whether that be training, diet, or drugs. I see so many cycle suggestions on this board like jumping into a test c cycle at 500mg/week when 200mg virgin would be just fine and a hell of a lot healthier in the long run.
    Why only 5 weeks? Less harm. I'm pushing 60 and cruise at a TRT dosage but this is even more important for you younger guys. Hit it for a few weeks and then cruise, solidify your gains and hit it again. Dante Trudel proposed this in the 90s and he is a healthy, huge guy.
    So are his trainees.
    The truth is, I compete in the light heavies and will most likely compete as a heavy next year. Not bad for a guy close to 60.
    That all being said, take it from somebody who has been cycling since the 80s, less is always best.
    IMHO

Thread Information