pretty boy is offline New Member

Want Quality muscle!

He guys im 19 years old and I have done gear for about two years now. Alot of test. I dont like retaining watter B/c I look like a giant ballon and my face looks like a whole other person. I want to gain quality muscle with little watter retention. What do you guys recomend.

im 5"8 and 170lb
    pretty lean.

in the past I have done primo and winny and got some good results, but I just want some opinions..

thanx

KeyMastur is offline VET
    I recommend not doing shit. You're still too young to be doing more damage to your body than you already have. I'd lay off anything and try the natural way for a few years.So why'd you want to juice - football, chicks ??

pretty boy is offline New Member
    yea, I just Dont have any patients I like seeing fast results and feeling good. Ive done them for my self just looking good, and chicks (haha). Mad people my age do juice were im from I guess I canr explain it I just like lookin and feelin good!

If you're doing juice that young you should be doing it for a better reason then chicks bro. Like a perscription, that's a good reason. Otherwise you really shouldn't take them in your teens.

HP

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pretty boy
    yea, I just Dont have any patients I like seeing fast results and feeling good. Ive done them for my self just looking good, and chicks (haha). Mad people my age do juice were im from I guess I canr explain it I just like lookin and feelin good!
    what are ur stats, like measurements and stuff, arms ?

just curious ?

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    wtf happened, no one cares about this anymore lol ? pretty boy hasnt even returned !

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gundam675
    wtf happened, no one cares about this anymore lol ? pretty boy hasnt even returned !
    When he says he's 19 it doesn't matter what his stats are, he shouldn't be using AS.

Thread Information