steezwick is offline New Member

First Cycle, Test E, Vermodje Labs, 500mg/ week

Hey fellas,

One of my first posts on here, but I've been reading for a long time.

I am starting my first cycle. A little about me: I've been lifting for the last several years. More than anything, I've been honing my lifting form and perfecting my diet. I confess that when I'm not actively lifting a lot I let my diet slip. I've been back in the gym working out hard for the last two months or so.

I'm 6'3" 214lbs, approx. 16-17% BF.

As indicated, I am taking test E alone from Vermodje labs. 500 mg/ week. Two pins per week. One on Saturday and one on Tuesday.

I plan on doing a 12 week cycle. I have Anastrabol on hand. Initially, I was planning on taking .5mg EOD beginning on the second week. However, from what I've read, it sounds like I shouldn't do this. Instead, I am going to pay attention to my body and if I start getting itchy nipples, roid rage , or other signs then I'll begin taking .5 EOD until symptoms subside.

I have Nolva on hand for a PCT which I plan to start approx. 2 weeks after I finish my cycle.

Additionally, I was planning on tapering weeks 10-12 down to 250mg per week.

Kyle1337 is offline Member
    Do you wait until you're dehydrated to drink water, or do you just drink it so you don't become dehydrated? Same applies for the AI...

steezwick is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle1337 View Post
    Do you wait until you're dehydrated to drink water, or do you just drink it so you don't become dehydrated? Same applies for the AI...
    Cool man, thank you. You think I should start .25-.5 EOD starting week two?

Kyle1337 is offline Member
    I would do .25 EOD. You should be fine doing that.

Thread Information