Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By MrFreshmaker

Thread: 1st cycle?

ssmitty2015 is offline New Member

1st cycle?

Hey guys, im 5'8 and about 172. My bf% is around 12.5 and I am competing in a 165 class here soon. I am wondering which cycle would get me down to that class and also making me look absolutely shredded. Thanks

73rr is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Welcome to the forum.

How is your diet? I ask because your diet is going to be what dictates your cycle progress.

Quote Originally Posted by 73rr View Post
    Welcome to the forum.

How is your diet? I ask because your diet is going to be what dictates your cycle progress.
    My diet is pretty damn clean, its called anabolic fasting to where I eat at a 1pm-9pm window, each meal consists fo about 6 oz of meats, then my veggies and my nuts for fats, at night i sometimes do a carb spike, so i eat a banana with peanut butter. On friday nights I have cheat meals.

Welcome to the forum.

I also want to get down to about 7% bf

Cool, have u cycled before? Also have u tried clen or any supplements like esa stack

I havent, right now im taking a green tea extract and RSP quadra clean, the only heavier fat burner i had was cobra 6 by blackstone labs, I have cycled some things but nothing to this measure, I have done a prohormone, im just trying to find the best stuff to take to get my bf% down fast while maintaining that muscle

I would do some research into clen or "Mikes ecy stack"

Depending on age and everything

Sounds good to me, thank you!

If I had to choose between two supplements, which ones would get me shredded from my 13% bf to 7% and maintaining good muscle.

I would do some research into clen or "Mikes ecy stack"

Depending on age and everything
    I can get the clen, and since I am new to the forum I get a free bottle of anything, what would be the best thing to get my bf down FAST and maintain or even gain muscle? Would it be the pituitary growth hormone ? Or Tren or something else?

MrFreshmaker is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ssmitty2015
    I can get the clen, and since I am new to the forum I get a free bottle of anything, what would be the best thing to get my bf down FAST and maintain or even gain muscle? Would it be the pituitary growth hormone? Or Tren or something else?
    Food my friend.Its food that will make you grow,not steroids ! And btw,you're too young to deal with steroids anyway!

Ive been eating clean and my diet is good, I just need something a lil more, and being 20 isnt that young. Especially when I read into this and going to school majoring in classes involving these.
    Last edited by ssmitty2015; 02-29-2016 at 06:40 PM.

Mp859 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Post your full diet. "I eat pretty damn clean" sounds like your eating most likely isn't where it should be.

Quote Originally Posted by Mp859 View Post
    Post your full diet. "I eat pretty damn clean" sounds like your eating most likely isn't where it should be.
    search anabolic fasting

I would just like to know the question, what would be best to cycle with clen ...

Quote Originally Posted by MrFreshmaker View Post
    Food my friend.Its food that will make you grow,not steroids! And btw,you're too young to deal with steroids anyway!
    Good catch!

Quote Originally Posted by ssmitty2015 View Post
    I would just like to know the question, what would be best to cycle with clen...
    Don't take steroids athe your age.

Don't take any heavy supplements at your age actually.

What u NEED to do is keep working at your diet. NO DRUG is going to get u to what u want. Only hard work and your diet.

Post up diet in the diet section and let us help u reach your goals natty

Don't take steroids athe your age.

Don't take any heavy supplements at your age actually.

What u NEED to do is keep working at your diet. NO DRUG is going to get u to what u want. Only hard work and your diet.

Post up diet in the diet section and let us help u reach your goals natty
    Im doing anabolic fasting.

Mp859 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    search anabolic fasting
    anabolic fasting. Seriously? Dumbest thing I've ever heard I'm sorry. You can't be Anabolic during a fast. You need to learn how to actually eat.

Quote Originally Posted by Mp859 View Post
    anabolic fasting. Seriously? Dumbest thing I've ever heard I'm sorry. You can't be Anabolic during a fast. You need to learn how to actually eat.
    Dumbest thing you have ever heard huh? How is that? Have you read about it? Cory Gregory is the one who does it, read about it.. my body weight has gone down when ALL my max has gone up, i weigh 172 and just squatted 425 today, about 1 hour and a half ago. The results I have gotten from this has helped tremendously, I know how to eat, I am just waiting for my questions to be answered.

What can I take with Clen . My diet is clean, like I have said.. I could go supp free and still see results I want, but not in the time frame I need. That is why I am taking the route I am.

Do I need PCT with any of the supps given like Clen.

I am new to the site and I would rather not argue, I have researched many things and I am just trying to get the results I need quicker, frankly it is my money/body and would just like to have my questions answered.

Sorry man but u shouldn't take anything at your age and now one here is going to give u the answers your looking for

Sorry man but u shouldn't take anything at your age and now one here is going to give u the answers your looking for
    You literally already told me that I should take clen , and there are numerous physique competitors at the age of 20 taking these things haha.

You literally already told me that I should take clen, and there are numerous physique competitors at the age of 20 taking these things haha.
    And I already feel horrible about telling u to look into clen . I didn't look into your age and that is my fault.

And I already feel horrible about telling u to look into clen. I didn't look into your age and that is my fault.
    Im literally almost 20, I have cycled prohormones and have had good outcomes, when I take things I put a lot of research into it and am very cautious. I just would like to know if there would be a PCT involved, because if I DO take the stacks, I would expect a senior member to properly tell me how to take them.

If I bought the clen , i get a free offer of any bottle and by lookig into it, it seems for getting shredded, either the tren or PGH are the best.

MACHINE5150 is offline "AR's Vanilla Gorilla"
    IMO 20 is old enough.. most will say 21.. Whats a few months? I did my first cycle at 18

Tren acetate is the only thing that would act fast enough.. maybe winny.. if you have money, anavar does wonders

My friend is cutting for the California governor's cup coming up in a few weeks. Here is a link to his youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrE...oWAEe5LuoaCcqQ

no.. there is no pct with clen .. PCT is only for drugs that shut you down. Clen does not shut down your test production.. it has nothing to do with test.. clen will burn you up, but there are better things out there then clen.

Quote Originally Posted by MACHINE5150 View Post
    IMO 20 is old enough.. most will say 21.. Whats a few months? I did my first cycle at 18

Tren acetate is the only thing that would act fast enough.. maybe winny.. if you have money, anavar does wonders

My friend is cutting for the California governor's cup coming up in a few weeks. Here is a link to his youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrE...oWAEe5LuoaCcqQ
    Thank you... what is your views on PGH, since its so much and ive read about it, it would seem like such a deal to get it for free

Thank you... what is your views on PGH, since its so much and ive read about it, it would seem like such a deal to get it for free
    any growth hormone stuff would be a waste with you. At your age you have all the GH you need already.. There is no sense in putting anything into your body that you don't need. There are plenty of nonhormonal ways of cutting fat.

go to that link and have a look at what anthony is doing. He's a beast. plenty of good cutting advice on there.

Quote Originally Posted by MACHINE5150 View Post
    any growth hormone stuff would be a waste with you. At your age you have all the GH you need already.. There is no sense in putting anything into your body that you don't need. There are plenty of nonhormonal ways of cutting fat.

go to that link and have a look at what anthony is doing. He's a beast. plenty of good cutting advice on there.
    Thanks man, appreciate it, and what burner is better than clen

Thanks man, appreciate it, and what burner is better than clen
    if by better you mean more powerful, T3 or DNP (although those are very dangerous and i do not recommend you use them)

clen is okay, it does work. and it is relatively safe.

USVet81 is offline Associate Member
    I can get the clen, and since I am new to the forum I get a free bottle of anything, what would be the best thing to get my bf down FAST and maintain or even gain muscle? Would it be the pituitary growth hormone? Or Tren or something else?
    The "free" stuff you get from the site isn't real. It's all knockoff supplements that contain random junk. They make the names close to the real thing to confuse people who don't know what's going on. Sad but true... So, if you don't have a different way to get Clen you'll need to figure that one out. What you're going to get from the site may as well be horse hair and belly button lint.

Quote Originally Posted by USVet81 View Post
    The "free" stuff you get from the site isn't real. It's all knockoff supplements that contain random junk. They make the names close to the real thing to confuse people who don't know what's going on. Sad but true... So, if you don't have a different way to get Clen you'll need to figure that one out. What you're going to get from the site may as well be horse hair and belly button lint.
    Its literally the same thing as the other supps, I am buying the clen and I have a code to get a free bottle of anything I want

Quote Originally Posted by USVet81 View Post
    Let him have the Placebo affect. At least then he won't f*** him self up doing sh** that he shouldn't at his age.

USVet81 is offline Associate Member
    Let him have the Placebo affect. At least then he won't f*** him self up doing sh** that he shouldn't at his age.
    You're right.

From a senior member who already contradicted what he said, now saying that, this isnt representing very well at all. Pretty disappointed.. 20 years old isnt too young to do one cycle of clen and tren .

MrFreshmaker is offline Productive Member
    From a senior member who already contradicted what he said, now saying that, this isnt representing very well at all. Pretty disappointed.. 20 years old isnt too young to do one cycle of clen and tren.
    Tren ?!! Lol...Go ahead,but don't come here whining after,cuz your penis is dead,no libido etc...I'll remember you!
    USVet81 likes this.

From a senior member who already contradicted what he said, now saying that, this isnt representing very well at all. Pretty disappointed.. 20 years old isnt too young to do one cycle of clen and tren.
    See u in a couple months when you come back with problems. Truly hope u change your mind.

Yes I appologize for giving u bad advice. That is my fault and should have asked your stats before giving u really bad advice.

See u in a couple months when you come back with problems. Truly hope u change your mind.

Yes I appologize for giving u bad advice. That is my fault and should have asked your stats before giving u really bad advice.
    Can I just get the clen then..

TheTaxMan is offline 100% BRITISH BEEF
    Smitty, any chance you can post a pic of your current condition so i can try to give you the best advice.

Im the same height as you so i feel i could help you achieve your goals

Sorry if i missed it, but when are you planning to compete? And what are your goals?

chefjmo is offline Junior Member
    In all honesty you.shou.read the stickies. Especially the one the young and steroids . Even if.your mind is made up.read it! You said you're almost 20 so you owe it to yourself.

Thread Information