Thread: Juicers Journey

TheJuicer is offline Member

Juicers Journey

Well Bros..my cycle began today..I just could wait..I did a Sust250 cycle that ended 3 months ago..I'm doing a Mon/Thurs split of Test400 and EQ..I did my first shot today..Had a hell of a time get the Test400 into my 23g 1in. pin though..it took prob. 15min to get my Test400 and EQ into the syringe..oh yeah 1/2cc of Test and 1cc of EQ..well I dont know you guys feel the gear right away but I got a rush like I did on Sust250..I guess it the prop..I injected into my quad even though everyone said how painful it is...piece of cake..It is a little sore but not that damn bad..It feels about as bad a Sust250 does..Well my beginning weight is 203lbs. I was 210 after my Sust250 cycle but I have been cutting and have lost 3 inches on my waist...If anyone has any comment on diet please..I want lean mass..I bulked to damn much on the last cycle and i wanna cut a bit on this one! I was also thinking of running winstol at the end..what do you think?

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    hmmmm, thats why imho its a gud idea to cut after every bulker or just add it into the cycle. after this i would run clen /t3/prop or clen/t3/winny depending on what u want ! i like to cut after bulking to seal the deal

Good point Gundam.
    You could use winny during the cycle, or simply do another cycle of T3/Clen /Prop to look cut.
    Let's get some more opinions.

HP

Almost a week

Well I have taken two shot of Test400 and EQ..nothing really to report exept that my heart seems to be beating a bit fast...besides that not much! I hope that this cycle rocks..EAT,TRAIN HARD,REST,and REPEAT! Did I leave anything out..oh yeah i got my liquidex..its rated at 1mg/ml...So I'm going to take 1cc everyother day..how does that sound? Will this affect my muscle gains? Someone Mod on another board said it would...But i will go my what you guys say...this guys seemed like a real dush!

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    If you diet right and find that medium. You can still bulk without putting on all the extra fat. Just keep cardio in tact and eat clean food sources. Find your requirements and go from there, you might not bulk up and gains as much but over time you will keep on putting on solid gains without all the extra fat weight.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Well did my 3rd shot of Test400 and EQ today..piece of cake...Man you and guys said that Test400 hurts...ok I'm only doing 1/2 cc a shot...Well the only thing to report is that I'm up 6 pounds..wooww water weight...oh well...its still a boast! Well off to do Chest/shoulders/tris..See ya!!

Well I did Legs today and my squat pretty much stayed the same..I can only do squats till my gym opens up..any ideas on a new way to squat would be nice...I warm up and do 3 sets increasing the weight each time about 20 pounds...Then I did my deadlifts...yeah now that kicked ass!! I increased my deadlift by at least 20 lbs. from last week and I almost pucked last week..I felt so good that I even did an extra set! Well the only side that I have see so far are acne on my shoulders and hot flashes..but I noticed something weird or maybe not...If I dont keep drink water all day long I get a terrible headache and feel sick...no I didnt try to not drink water my job just didnt allow for a break for 2 hours..so I drank a 32 oz. water and I felt great again..and the headache was gone!! I also up 7 lbs. and 8 weeks to go..!! I'm still think about add winnie to the end! Anyone!

Well..I just wanted to update that I think the test is starting to kick in...I definatly started to feel the agression...If I feel like this tomorrow...The freakin' weights are mine...Oh and I know how I feel from Test but what about the EQ..when does it kick in and how will I know besides the hunger pains that I haven't felt yet! Bodyweights still the same...206-209 lbs. morning to night.

What a day!

Well woke up today and got ready to go to my physical for work (off this week...going to the beach tomorrow..no gym...that sucks). I got there at about 9:30 and when inside..signed in and waited..then this little old nurse came out and told me to come with her...I did a hearing and eye test and some other stupid tests...well then I went into a room and she took my temp. 99.3..she asked me if it was hot outside and I told her that i was waiting in the car for a half hour because I was early...she said that why my temp. was up...then she took my blood pressure...160/80...I told her I hated hospitals and told her I was nervous. Well she said the doc will have to talk it again. Well the doc came in..a women...she told me that I should see my doc and told me that they also found a trace of blood..when from advice I got from a bro on the board..I'm upping my water and going to get some cranberry extract..I hope it helps..well anyway she told me that I was good other wise and that my company would find out about the trace of blood or the high blood pressure...YES!! Dodged a bullet!! Well anyway I came home..eat a protein bar..read a few emails and when to the gym...I think the test is starting because my bench finally moved up 10 lbs. I was happy as hell...and felt like I could do more but I lift alone so I didn't...The pumps were pretty damn awesome and I felt great like I could just do more sets and more sets but I didn't wanna overdo it! Nothing really to report on bodyweight and acually I'm back to 206..shit..My BF is down a bit...Well anyway...off to the beach!

OH Yeah

Did I mention that she played with my nuts!! hehe!

I'm back

Well I'm back from the beach and man i'm glad to be back..worked on the tan but I missed my back and bi's workout so that sucked...I did do legs yesterday...did 4 sets of 5 reps then did tried a set of 20..well the weight was a bit heavy and i got 13...I feel to my knees and well....ran to the bathroom....If I had anymore protein shake in my stomach it would have come up....I think I will end my next workout like that too...I will get that freakin' 20 and then some! Weights at 209 lbs...Chest/tris/shoulders tomorrow and another shot..wish me luck!

Well weight is up to 211 and holding the past few days...Bench is up 20 pounds and B.O.R. are up 20..so I guess I'm doing something right...everything else is going up slow a rep or two a week...The back pumps that I have been getting are definatly the worst side of them all!!!! It almost interfers with my training but I won't let it....Oh yeah and the damn hot flashes..wow...when they come it feels like someone just put me in an oven! I also would like to thank all of you for all the great info that I have gotten and this board is great for motovation! Keep PUMPIN'

Well lately my weight is like a yoyo...I guess I should weigh myself all the time but I am hoping for a huge gain...Did another shot...no prob...Well week 5 starts Mon. and only 5-8 lbs gained...that kinda sucks..Strength has been up...Diet has been in check...Eating ever 2-3 hours...To me this cycle has been almost like if I took Creatine..Stength..with a little weight gain..Well I have 5 weeks to go...with me luck..and pleaz reply if you can help me in anyway! ThanX!

bobbo23 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheJuicer
    Well lately my weight is like a yoyo...I guess I should weigh myself all the time but I am hoping for a huge gain...Did another shot...no prob...Well week 5 starts Mon. and only 5-8 lbs gained...that kinda sucks..Strength has been up...Diet has been in check...Eating ever 2-3 hours...To me this cycle has been almost like if I took Creatine..Stength..with a little weight gain..Well I have 5 weeks to go...with me luck..and pleaz reply if you can help me in anyway! ThanX!
    5-8 lbs is low. Whats your diet like? I would up the cals just in case and worry about the fat gain after the cycle. Better not to sabotage yourself.

Ok my last cycle I gain fucken 20 lbs. I just weighed myself....206...what the fuck...I starting to believe that AS hates me! Well this is my diet!

Breakfast 6:00 a.m. 1 can of tuna
    1 piece of wheat toast with nat. P.B.
    2nd Meal 9:00 a.m. 10 egg whites
    1-12oz. grape juice
    Lunch 12:00 2 chicken breasts
    1 salad with tuna on top with mayo
    4th Meal 4:00 Protein shake (44g protein)
    5th Meal 6:00 Same thing but with Dextrose
    6th Meal 8:00 Steak or chicken with a potato
    7th Meal 10:00 1 can of tuna

My objective for this cycle was to get my BF down a bit and add some muscle... what the hell am I doing wrong?

bobbo23 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheJuicer
    Ok my last cycle I gain fucken 20 lbs. I just weighed myself....206...what the fuck...I starting to believe that AS hates me! Well this is my diet!

Breakfast 6:00 a.m. 1 can of tuna
    1 piece of wheat toast with nat. P.B.
    2nd Meal 9:00 a.m. 10 egg whites
    1-12oz. grape juice
    Lunch 12:00 2 chicken breasts
    1 salad with tuna on top with mayo
    4th Meal 4:00 Protein shake (44g protein)
    5th Meal 6:00 Same thing but with Dextrose
    6th Meal 8:00 Steak or chicken with a potato
    7th Meal 10:00 1 can of tuna

My objective for this cycle was to get my BF down a bit and add some muscle... what the hell am I doing wrong?
    That doesnt look like a lot of food at all. Diet looks real low in carbs.Maybe add some oatmeal to meal 1 and 2.Another protein shake somewhere...pumpseeker posted his diet a few days ago, maybe get some ideas from that.

Wow

Ok I had a great leg workout yesterday...I did 10 lbs. more that last week and that set that I did for 13 reps last week..I got 20 reps and it took everything I had but I was a bit pissed at my cycle so It helped...Well the past few days I upped my carbs and well...I took a 30 min. walk and when I got back I got in the shower...hoped out...weighed myself...WHAT!!! 213lbs. I couldn't believe it...ok now that 10lbs. and I have 5 weeks yet....I hope there is more to come! Today I really looked at myself in the mirror...traps and chest and legs...I can see a difference...and I bet if I could see my back I bet its making great progress too! Well acne is about the only side that I have seen lately..hot flashes have been about 1 day....I will keep updating...even though no one is reading it...I still doing it for my benefit..it helps me see were I was and were I wanna be! SEE YA!

Test is hittin' hard

Weight is up to 215lbs..my bench is up 35lbs..I did Chest/Tris/Shoulders...my strength was throw the roof...After my last set of bench..my mouth dropped..15lbs. from last week...So I up 13lbs. in weight...my waist is the same...and the hot flashes now have been replaced with a constant heat that never stops...all and all...I am extremely happy!! I also measured my arms and they are at there biggest they have ever been...18 cold...after my last cycle they were 17 1/2...My diets is in check...now eating ever 2-3 hours instead of 3-4...I just so f&*k'in' hungry all the time...protein intake is about 300..carbs are about 300..and fats are about 50-100 grams..mostly good fats like Nat. PB...Achne is showing a little on my forearms in the way of white heads....So far this cycle is an A..started as a C..but the past week has definately changed my mind...Steroids are def. better than Creatine!! hehe!

Well...just a quick update...Weight hit a high of 218 on Sat. but now has settled at 216lb. Bench is up 45lbs. and Squat is up..40lbs..D.L. is up 25lbs. So far this has been a pretty good cycle...but the best is yet to come...I just joined a real gym today..so now I will be able to do some cable work for my back like wide grips that I miss so much! Anyway peace out!!

Just a little up date...weight is at 220lbs. Man I can't see the gains but I get at least once a day now...your getting big or are you on steroids ...I'm not a lier by nat. so it hard to say creatine and whey protein and steak and chicken...I laughing so hard on the inside. So far this week I had 2 girls, 2 supervisors and an old friend I hadn't see in 6 months say how big I'm getting...I can't see it!! All I do is think to myself I wish I say what they say...Although to be honest I feel like they know! Well my bench max that I had at the beginning of this cycle is now repped for 10...This just amazes me! Well 2 more weeks then no more shots..then 3 more weeks then clomid. Then 3 month if I can make it then D-bol/Test/Deca combo! Can't wait!!! peace out!@

Well this is last week....people are saying that I look good...a guy at work told me that I look fat in the face...haha...I guess the liquidex didnt totally do the job...I started cutting a bit...Started my clen ...I couldnt wait...I'm not real im pressed..the shit is expensive..although I do feel better off of it then ECA..Clen just makes my heart pound and the jitters suck..but ECA makes me feel weird...Today I ordered for my next cycle....

500mg of RT TEST Enth. a week 1-10
    300mg of RT Deca 300 a week 1-10
    I'm kick starting it with SL D-bol for 1-4

Yeah I know I'm still doing low doses..this is my 4th cycle..but man I'm gaining 15-20 lbs. each cycle and my strength is awesome...Since Feb. my bench has went up 80lbs. just for an example. So I will stick to the small stuff till it just doesnt work anymore..see ya!

Needtobeswoledup is offline Associate Member
    Awesome bro... get some pics! Just curious how tall are you? I hope I gain 10-15lbs from my t400/eq cycle. So far i'm starting week 7 and only up like 3lbs but i'm going for lean mass with no fat and have lost some bf. Sound like you ate and trained well keep it up!

Needtobeswoledup is offline Associate Member
    Also curoius what brand of gear you whre using? I'm using denkall t400 and i think this shit is under dosed.... more like 300mg of test than 400.

Yeah I'm on the Denkall shit...it cheap..but yeah I fell as if it underdosed also...well I'm doing my last shot tomorrow and my gear for my next cycle will also be coming in tomorrow..I will do my clomid therepy and try to stay off till Dec. or Jan. but man it will be tuff...I have been cuting for two weeks now and body weight is at 215lbs. Waist has dropped 3/4 of an inch..for my cutting all I did was add cardio and eat a tiny little bit cleaner...Its working so far...After my cycle I think I will adjust my diet a bit and see if I can keep the muscle that I have gotten and lose this damn little gut so I can see my abs that I haven't seen in a year...wish me luck...

Well I'm half way though my clomid...cutting with ECA/Clen and lovin' it..clothing just fallin' of me...body weight is 208...going to try to rip to 190 before bulkin' again..next cycle is

RT Test 250 500mg 1-10
    RT Deca 300 300mg 1-10
    SL D-bol 50mg 1-4

Im not sure if I should do 25mg of D-bol or 37.5 or all 50...any opinions would be nice...this will be in Nov. or Dec. if I can wait that long...

Thread Information