Extreme is offline Associate Member

week 6 need some help bad!

I have always said steroids don't have the effect on my body like they do on others. But here it is.

week 1-12 eq 200mg every third day approx 470 mg per week
    week 1-13 test e 250 mg ever third day approx 584mg per week
    week 10-16 whinny 50mg per day

Wed will be my 15th injection approximately six weeks in and half way through my cycle.

My concerns are I have not seen any real strength or weight gaines. I have been eating clean and hitting the gym hard along with cardio about 2 or three times a week. I have leaned out a bit and slightly more vascular. Peple tell me I look like I have dropped some weight. My libido is up so I think the test has kicked in a couple of weeks ago and my hunger has been up it seems for a few weeks. I am just not gaining any size. I am going to try and up my calorie intake to increase gaines. I am trying to gain lean mass though and definition. I am eating 250 g plus and 300 g carbs and good amount of fat from peanut butter and flax seed oil.

I can't hold out much longer I am debating several things:

1. upping my test to 375 mg every third day. I have plenty of test.
    2. I only have 30 cc of bd eq. I am thinking about extending cycle from 12 to 15 weeks so I would need to order another bottle. I can't up my eq dossage at the moment. It would take me about two weeks to get more eq.
    3. I start winny in about 4 weeks so if i extend my cycle i need to make that decision now in order to get more gear and postpone start of whinny.
    4. Extreme you are paranoid ride it out at these dossages and this length and give the gear some more time to take affect.

Opinions are greatly appreciated I have alot invested in this cycle and want to get the most out of it.

Diesel any opinions you helped me put this together.
    Last edited by Extreme; 06-12-2003 at 07:34 AM.

Are you sure your gear is legit? I figure in week 6 you should be noticing a difference especially in strength. Make sure you check your gear... post pics of it.

Yea, I am sure. It is from a trusted source. Test E is Aburihan, Iran and the eq is british dragon. I am horny as hell so I know the test is working. I might just need to eat more instead of trying to stay lean. I have been carbing up on the weekends with pizza etc. Strength is staying the same though.

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    If you want to build you need to carbs all the time. Eat clean whole grain carbs but eat carbs. Low carb diets are more for cutting.

I am going to increase my intake of complex carbs. Any comments on increasing my test dossage or extending the cycle.

come on now guys need some constructive comments. I have a shot tonight debating on upping the test but every third day shots that would put me at 875 mg per week. thats a bunch of test.
    Last edited by Extreme; 06-11-2003 at 02:19 PM.

Red5 is offline Associate Member
    I think your dosages are fine.Stop doing the cardio and eat more, all day every day.

Thanks Red. I have started adding more food to my diet the past couple of days. Still clean complex carbs. I think my protein intake is good. Might need to add some more fats. I am doing the cardio to try and shave some fat from my mid section and chest. Really the only place I retain fat. I want to lean out on this cycle some also.

hellapimpin is offline Anabolic Member
    eat eat eat...you should have definetly started feeling and seeing some gains by now...keep us posted on your progress from here on out

andy2 is offline New Member
    Sorry to give you opposite advice, but I say up the dosage. On the EQ I also say up it and knock a couple weeks off the total time if you dont have more. Just my 2 cents==

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    nearly 500 mg of eq and nearly 600mg of test every week . Thats plenty. Is this your first cycle?

No It is my fourth cycle. But definitely my longest and highest dosages. I thought the dossages would be fine. I put alot of research into this cycle. Diesel helped me alot. I have a thread somewhere discussing the dossages and lenght of this cycle. This week is definitely going better. I have added more food to my diet and I am actually up a few pounds this week. My weight fluctuates alot any way. I started the cycle at a morning weight of about 183. Yesterday morning I was 187 and evening weight was 191. The past two days of workouts have gone well. Pumps have been great. I worked back and bis yesterday and was swole when I left the gym. Strength is about the same. Endurance is up. I am starting to see new veins every time i work out. I will keep you all posted on how it goes from here on out. I could definitely use the encouragement.

Thanks

Extreme
    Last edited by Extreme; 06-12-2003 at 07:36 AM.

Some background on putting my cycle together.

http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...threadid=47423

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    too much cardio, cardio makes it worse, especially if u r not taking in sufficient carbs.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    You need to eat more protein. I think you said your taking in 250+ grams now. You need at least 400g at your weight if not more. The cardio isn't going to hurt you if you don't over do it. It will help with bloat and putting on too much fat from upping your total cal intake.

I'm doing a low cycle at 400mg of Cyp per week and just started winny at 50mg ed for my last 6 weeks of the cycle and I'm up 16lbs right now.

I hope you figure out what wrong. Good luck!

Thanks Mudman! I have upped protein to around 300g. I don't know if my body can handle 400g or not. i had a problem one time while not on a cycle with my bun levels beig too high due to protein intake. I upped my carbs and fat to try and get some more calories. I hope it is the solution. I will keep you all posted. Thanks for the replys and encouragement.
    Last edited by Extreme; 06-12-2003 at 09:33 AM.

Madmax is offline Senior Member
    bro, i think it could be a few things,

1. your sleeping habits are off
    2. your not eating enough
    3. you havent switched your workout routine for a while
    4. you might not be getting enough protien
    5. your not training as hard as you could

those are just some of my thoughts as to why your not getting the gains you want....hope that helped..Madmax

dako is offline New Member
    chek out your source in about 6weeks you be in good shape based on what you are taking

Thanks Max. I do think I need to get a little more sleep. I have a hard time sleeping anyway. I have changed my diet. I have added a few more sets to my workouts and have been going at harder than usual this week. I am very dedicated when in the gym and I don't skip workouts.

Yesterday was my day off. I was 189lbs last night and 186lbs this morning. Today is chest and tris. I will let you all know how it goes. sometimes it can be frustrating wanting to fix something but not knowing what is broke.

Hey max what did you think of my cycle. Should I up any of my dossages or try to get more gear to extend it?

Thanks guys.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    It sounds to me like your expecting more then what is reality.
    Test e/eq/winny will give you a lean gradual gain. That Eq really just started kicking in a week ago so give it some time.
    I don't know what your expecting to gain from this cycle but 15lbs IMO would be the expected max, but after everything is said and done 10lbs of lean gain would be probably what anyone would end up with.

Thanks M. I have heard that Eq can take 5 to even 8 weeks to kick in good. I would be thrilled with a lean gain of 15 lbs. I am not looking to bulk. My ex girl keeps telling me I am getting skinny. Her ignorant way of saying I am leaning out. I just figured the test e would have put some size and strength on me by now. I have heard the best is yet to come from the eq. I have responded real well to whinny in the past so I know that will but some solid lean gaines on me as well. I guess my worry is coming a little from impatience. I will keep you all posted. Thanks for the responeses and encouragement.

This is my first time on test e or eq so any tips from experienced users are appreciated especially on the eq.

Thanks

Extreme

I have decided to use this post as a cycle diary to keep me motivated. Work is crazy right now I am putting in 65 plus hours a week so it is hard to stay motivated, eat, sleep, and train. I just hit the gym during my lunch break. Trained chest tri and abs. Did flat bench for first itime in a while. I got 185x 10, 225 x 6, 255 x4. A little low for me but i have not done the exercise in a while. I also did decline, flys, light incline dumbell, dips, tri pull down, and some other tri work. Pumps felt pretty good. I will keep you all posted.

Madmax is offline Senior Member
    ya bro your cycle looks good but i would have gone with cyp since your already using eq, both are better than others for not holding water....good luck bro...Madmax

Agent005 is offline New Member

diet??

LMAO, I think I know what your problem is now, lose the 'diet' crap, and EAT!

Well yesterday morning and this morning I weighed 191.5 lbs. I feel like i am holding a little water weight. I did shoulders yesterday. Dumbell presses, shrugs last set 495 for 6, front raises, lateral raises, and some rear delts. I also did some ab work. Workout went well. Veins in my shoulders are starting to pop out more and more. Keep you posted. Thanks guys.

legs went pretty well at lunch. Leg press was about the same as usual. I did high rep squats after that. Leg ext went real well I did 190 for 8 on my 4th set. That is quite a bit higher than usual for me and my skinny wheels usually last set is around 150. The pumps were great on leg curls as well almost painfull. I usually have pain in my left knee due to surgery but today was pain free. It must be the water I am retaining. I can definietly tell I am a little bloated. I walked in to the gym yesterday and one of my buddies said man you look bigger today. I know some of it is water but I think things might be kicking in to high gear. Got to run.

hellapimpin is offline Anabolic Member
    bump..keep us posted

Well yesterday I was 189.5 and today I was 187.5. I have the hardest time trying to keep my weight up. I have dropped some of the water I was retaining from the weekend. I retain water pretty easily. I didn't do cardio over the weekend. I think I will do a little this weekend. I did back yesterday. Endurance and pumps were great. I am still hanging around the same weights. No real increases in strength as of yet. Today is chest so we will see how it goes compared to last week. I have been eating like crazy. Trying to eat plenty of complex carbs. I have also been eating alot of peanut butter for the extra calories and fat plus I love peanut butter.

Flat bench went terrible first exercise. Shoulder was klling me. I have bad rotator cuffs. I was struggling with 225 for six. Decline went well. Incline dumbells went great. It seems like I am stronger after about 4-6 sets. I did 80 lbs dumbells for 6 on my forth set. I also did decline and inlcline cable flys. Then I burnt out on the pec machine. It seems like I have to do alot more sets to exhaust te muscle than usual. Usually I do like 10-12 sets on a muscle sometimes less. Now I find myself doing 16-20 sets and wanting more. Is this a bad thing? Do you all think I am overtraining with that many sets?

HiddenPotential is offline New Member
    I'd say that u should try to shock ur body by increasing and decreasing the amount of carb and protein intake. I would also suggest that u need more than 300g of carbs a day becoz i am 185lbs and i was planning to cut up starting with 300g and shocking my body by fluctuating the C & P intake. So if i were u, i would probably eat more carbs and try to shock my body by increasing my carb intake and then fluctuating it everyday. Try to increase it as much as u can, and then decrease it for 2 or three days. Keep urself consistent in ur meals and i think u'll be fine.
    ~Pe@cE~

I appreciate the info HiddenP. I am up over 300g of carbs now. I have been sticking to my meals well and eating carbs with every meal except before bed. I also have been carbing up on the weekends as well. I was back upt to 190.5 this morning. My weight fluctuation is crazy. I am working bi and tri today. Looking forward to a good workout. I can't wait ot start the winnie. I will be starting it july 8 for 6 weeks until post cyle recovery. Has anyone ever gone longer than 6 weeks or is that about max to avoid strain on the liver.

Monday morning weight was 192.5 today it was 190.5. Shoulders went well yesterday. I got 165 on smith military press for 6 on my last set which is higher than normal for me. Legs also went well yesterday. The pumps were great leg press and squats were easier than normal. I am in week 8 and have gained about 8 lbs and strength is up slightly. I don't know if this is about what I should expect or not. I have 4 more weeks on the eq, 5 weeks of test e. I can't wait to throw in the whinny and see ehat that does for my strength and hardness. Comments welcome!

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    I am looking to start dbol , test, eq soon. I hope you end up with the results you want.

What does your diet look like. I am going to eat like a horse when on. I liked pumpseekers diet he posted the other day. In this thread:

http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...threadid=56146

It was something like 4500 calories, 450 g protein, 500 grams of carbs and 60 grams of fat and it seemed reasonable to deal with on a day to day basis. Are you eating anything close to that? He had dbol at the start along with sust at 750mg with anti-e's, I can't see any bloat at all. He was up almost 20 pounds at the end of week 7. We all will react differently but I would love to see the details on your diet.

Good Luck.

Sorry guys I have been out of town for a few days. I was 193lbs this morning. I did bi's and tris's yesterday since i missed them on friday. Workout was great. I did 135 x 3 on my last set of straight bar curls and 95 x 6 on my last set of overhead dumbell press. Pumps were so hard they hurt. i have been eating as much as I can.

Scott I am not eating quite that much. My diet looks very similar in respect to we are eating alot of the same foods. I am geting about 3500 calories right now. 300 g protein, 400g carbs, 50 g of fat. I really need to be eating a little more it is just hard for me to get the time. I eat 7 to 8 times per day

Thread Information