• 1 Post By Xv1d
  • 2 Post By AKD_FitChick
  • 1 Post By Xv1d
  • 1 Post By Xv1d
  • 1 Post By colemama37

Thread: TEST PROP First cycle log

Xv1d is offline Junior Member

TEST PROP First cycle log *Added Pictures!*

Hi guys. I finaly got my shit together and started my cycle.

500 Test prop EW (140mg per pin roughly)
    250 HCG twice weekly
    0.25 Arimidex EOD

PCT is as per "My first cycle" thread.
    Nolva
    Clomid

183cm
    85kg
    4 years training experience

Workout regime is:
    Monday Shoulders & Triceps
    Tuesday Light cardio/Train whichever muscle is lagging/not sore
    Wednesday Legs and core
    Thursday Chest & Biceps
    Friday Day off
    Saturday Back and core
    Sunday Light cardio/Train whichever muscle is lagging/not sore

I will make posts with daily updates whenever I manage, I was looking for these myself prior to starting, hope some people can benefit.

Nutrition
    Pre Cycle cut from 89kg to 85kg.
    2200-2500kcal
    180-200g Protein
    ≤50g Fat
    Remainder in slow carbs like whole wheat bread, brown rice etc.

On cycle plan:
    2600-2800kcal Week 1.
    2800-2900kcal Week 2.
    3000-3200kcal Week 3.
    These numbers might be adjusted, I'm not about to go around hungry, possibly staggering my progress.
    45/40/15 Carbs/Protein/Fat

Any input is welcomed.

PICTURES
    Some pictures from the middle of my cutting, I lost about 2kg more after these pictures before starting the cycle:
    TEST PROP First cycle log-me2.jpgTEST PROP First cycle log-me3.jpgTEST PROP First cycle log-me4.jpg
    Last edited by Xv1d; 04-29-2016 at 06:36 AM. Reason: added pictures
    InternalFire likes this.

Day 1.

I would not be lying, if I say I probably checked the recipie for reconstituting HCG twenty times prior to actually doing it.
    I got that vial cracked safely with a sigh of relief, no glass bits. With shaky hands i transfer my Bacwater into the vial, about 2cc's and the powder vanishes, gently swirl it and transfer it back to my glass with the rubber stopper. Just to be sure I transfer another 2cc's into the empty HCG vial just incase some residue remained.

HCG done!

I crack my Test P vials and observe some glass falling in the vial, i figured it'd be alright, that the syringe is too small to catch the glass. I swap the drawing syringe out for the injection one... pull my pants down in the bathroom, lean on my left leg as I wipe my right glute with alcohol. I feel light headed, and nausea creeps up on me, I have to take a break, I lean over the faucet and observe my hand with the pin shaking uncontrolably. I gather myself and press the pin gently to my glute in the spot I literally marked with an X using my marker.. just to be sure, I aim to the side of it, not to bring any ink with me.

The needle slips in with hardly any pain, I observe how easily it slides in and feel the nausea coming back. I pull the plunger back and find myself shocked at how much power I have to use, I find it difficult in this twisted position I stand in trying to inject my own glute, to pull the plunger. I manage, and see some bubbling in the syringe, no blood, im good to go.

At this point I am incredibly light headed and feeling awfull, I let go of the syringe which is firmly attached to my glute and lean over the faucet again, trying to gather my senses to finish the remaining 0,5cc. I manage to squeeze it in and pause for a moment before I pull out the needle. I drop to the floor with my head low, feeling a welcomed sensation of regaining my senses which were pretty close to dissapearing. I visualize my GF finding me passed out in bathroom, glad that did not happen, she is skeptical enough as it is.

I feel proud that I managed and somehow felt that I grew a bit from the experience, I do however dread the next pin, only a few days away..

I pinned the HCG an hour later without issue, and had a good nights sleep albeit the ordeal.
    InternalFire likes this.

Day 2.

I wake up with a sore glute, but it's more than manageable, I feel relief. I get my pill cutter and chop the Arimidex pill in 4, they dont come out totaly equal, but its close enough. Down the hatch along with 600mg NAC. This is easy thankfully.

Through the day the soreness intensifies, but it's still pretty manageable. I find my bed after a long day, sadly, I do not find sound sleep, surely I underestimated the discomfort that comes with the evening, no pain killers or pain relief gel available so I brave it out. Lucky me sleeping on the right side.. one horrible night of some sleep done. Note to self and others: Have pain relief gel and painkillers available for the evening.
    InternalFire likes this.

InternalFire is offline Anabolic Member
    Nice log bro, post some photos of early state so you can have it all more organized as before during after results not only for others but for yourself

question, have you thought to pin yourself after a good hot shower/bath? Should take away majority of the pain and discomfort after, also warming up your gear while you shower...

Also, did you run your bloods pre-cycle? If you did, could you please share your bloods results?

Nice write-up, I will be following along to see your progress man.
    Xv1d likes this.

Thank you for the feedback InsaneMuscle! I have done bloods pre-cycle and would be happy to share them when I get home from work.

BLOOD REPORT PENDING...

I will do some photos and measurements as well, for reference like you suggested. I will definetly take a shower first and warm the gear prior to injecting if it will relieve some discomfort. Do you put the ampule in the sink with some hot water?

Day 3.
    2nd PIN day, walking to the train station I feel inside that I am really not looking forward to this, but I tell myself that the first experience was bad, but I've learned and will do it better this time. I also notice how moving my body and keeping my mind occupied largely removes any discomfort resulting from the first pin on day 1.

I crack the ampules with slightly more confidence and success, no glass in the vial this time. I decide to get my headphones out and download whatever playlist has the highest amount of subscribers on the search word "Calming" in spotify and slam them shut on my ears whilst prepping the syringe.

The music helps a lot, I think Dido was on there with some calming tunes. Anyways the pin went smooth, no light headed feeling, only the nausea of watching liquid being injected into my body.

Tomorrow is leg day, I wonder how thats gonna work out... at least i'll get some sound sleep this evening, I baught plenty of painkiller gel and painkillers, slept like a baby.
    InternalFire likes this.

Day 4 (Note: I'm catching up to my logbook in this thread, hence the multiple Day posts in a single day.)

Leg day! The pip from the left glute injection on Day 3 is much less severe, i believe it to be so on account of better injection technique, or perhaps I am just more prepared for it, win win either way.

Squats
    SLDL
    Leg extensions
    Leg curls
    Calf raises
    ++

Strength is decent, normal I would say. Some pain in the glute but all good. I notice how easily I go out of breath, unusual for me to say the least, perhaps it's a common thing?

Edit: Libido is a bit down but it still works and shoots. Feels as if I've gained a bit of water already.
    Last edited by Xv1d; 04-28-2016 at 05:56 AM.

PRE-CYCLE BLOODS
    Lymphocytes 1,3 (1,1 - 3,3)
    Neutrophils 3,0 (1,5 - 7,3)
    Hemoglobin 15,5 (13,4 - 17,0)
    Leukocytes 4,8 (3,5 - 10,0)
    Trombocytes 251 (145 - 348)
    MCV 86 (82 - 98)
    MCH 30(27 - 33)
    Ferritin 131 (20 - 300)
    Iron 19,1 (9,0 - 34,0)
    Vitamin B12 645 (170 - 650)
    Folate 26,3 ( >5,7 )
    Homocysteine 6,6 (5,0 - 15,0)
    Natrium 141 (137 - 145)
    Potassium 4,4 (3,6 - 5,0)
    Chloride 102 (97 - 108)
    Calcium 2,35 (2,17 - 2,47)
    Magnesium 0,92 (0,71 - 0,94)
    Creatinine 98 (60 - 105)
    eGFR 90 (>72)
    Bilirubin 14 (<26)
    ASAT 32 (<45)
    ALAT 45 (<70)
    Gamma GT 14 (<80)
    Alkaline phosphatase 120 (>105)
    Amylase pancreas 30 (10 - 65)
    C-PEPTIDE 368 (270 - 1290)
    Triglycerides 0,98 (<2,60)
    Cholesterole 4,1 (2,9 - 6,1)
    HDL Cholesterole 1,0 (0,8 - 2,1)
    LDL Cholesterole 2,6 (1,2 - 4,3)
    Apo A-1 1,4 (1,0 - 1,8)
    Apo B 0,8 (0,6 - 1,5)
    RatioAPO 0,6 (<1,2)
    Lp(a) 35 (<250)
    Protein total 75 (62 - 78)
    Albumin 47 (36 - 48)
    TSH 2,9 (0,20 - 4,0)
    T4 17,8 (11,0 - 23,0)
    E2 0,08 (<0,18)
    Testosterone 12 (8 - 35)
    SHBG 35 (8 - 60)
    Free Test 3,4 (2,3 - 9,9)
    Vitamin D 76 (50 - 150)
    Monocytes 0,4 (0,2 - 0,8)
    Eosinophils 0,1 (<0,4)
    Basophils 0,0 (<0,2)
    Vitamin D3 76

Day 5

Chest & Biceps, must be my favourite day. Soreness hardly noticable, I looked forward to working out all day.

Meals this day so far:
    1,5dl skimmed milk
    1,5 scoop whey

250g cottage cheese
    2 slices 100% whole wheat bread
    3 eggs

100g chicken
    1 small muesli roll
    2dl skimmed milk

Workout session

50g protein bar post workout.

Gonna PIN my quad today, will take InsaneMuscles advice and shower first, and heat the gear up for a little bit before injecting, stay tuned.

Day 6
    lord have mercy this virgin quad pin is like having a boney ass on your lap, with your cellphone in your pocket for added discomfort 24/7. Even sitting still yields a throbbing pain.

When pinning last night I hitt a nerve so the quad twitched. Had to pin twice to make it work, felt fine afterwards, bit of nausea only.

This is my day off, gonna give myself a cheat meal today, this leg is killing me. Tok som Arimidex and NAC in the morning along with Omega 3's and D3, apart from the leg I feel good.

Havent noticed much effect from the Prop yet besides the discomfort. Libido is back to normal, thats about it. Deadlifts tomorrow, fat chance of that happening.

Meal plan of the day:

1,5dl skimmed milk
    1,5 scoop whey
    90g Protein yoghurt

2 slices whole wheat bread
    3 eggs

50g Whole wheat roll
    100g chicken

300g ground beef
    assorted vegetables
    300g potatoes

4dl skimmed milk
    2 scoops whey

90g protein yoghurt
    Last edited by Xv1d; 04-29-2016 at 05:26 AM.

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Xv1d
    Day 6
    lord have mercy this virgin quad pin is like having a boney ass on your lap, with your cellphone in your pocket for added discomfort 24/7. Even sitting still yields a throbbing pain.

When pinning last night I hitt a nerve so the quad twitched. Had to pin twice to make it work, felt fine afterwards, bit of nausea only.

This is my day off, gonna give myself a cheat meal today, this leg is killing me. Tok som Arimidex and NAC in the morning along with Omega 3's and D3, apart from the leg I feel good.

Havent noticed much effect from the Prop yet besides the discomfort. Libido is back to normal, thats about it. Deadlifts tomorrow, fat chance of that happening.
    Are you pinning the upper outer region of the quad around we're your pants pocket would be?

Quote Originally Posted by Bio-Active View Post
    Are you pinning the upper outer region of the quad around we're your pants pocket would be?
    I did not, I stood up and pinned where my middle finger rested. About halfway down to the knecap. I would be very relieved if you're about to tell me I messed up

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Xv1d

I did not, I stood up and pinned where my middle finger rested. About halfway down to the knecap. I would be very relieved if you're about to tell me I messed up
    Yes pinning in that spot is miserable pin the upper outer region around the spot of the outside pants pocket. It will be way better
    Xv1d and InternalFire like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Bio-Active View Post
    Yes pinning in that spot is miserable pin the upper outer region around the spot of the outside pants pocket. It will be way better
    Thank you so much for taking the time to give me feedback Bio-Active, I will definitely absolutley heed your advice.
    InternalFire likes this.

AKD_FitChick is offline Female Member
    Nice log! Good luck!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by akdanielle View Post
    Nice log! Good luck!!!!
    Thanks!

Week Summary

Starting weight: 85,3kg
    End weight: 87kg
    Diet on point ranging from +300-500kcal per day compared to my old diet.
    Weightlifting has been light, about 50% of regular load, I count it as a deload week getting used to the pins and discomfort.

Pretty shitty start at this cycle I must admit. Alot of discomfort and poor sleep with little to show for it besides a strange feeling in the groin area, some libido fluctuation and strangely enough, looking pretty much the same in the mirror like I did when I started, even with the weight gain. No crazy libido going on, not feeling rejuvenated, stronger, invigorated, motivated etc etc like some say they do when on. Hopefully I will feel better going through week 2

By the way Bio-Active I tok your advice, I pinned my left quad yesterday, on the upper outer curve and so far it is much better!

Some of yesterdays food consumption, the grill season has arrived at last.
    TEST PROP First cycle log-20160430_133036.jpgTEST PROP First cycle log-20160430_174526.jpg
    InternalFire likes this.

Nice summary!!!!
    Xv1d likes this.

Thanks akdanielle

Week 2 Day 1.

Libido is the key word this week. It is off the charts, it takes nothing to get a hard-on and it's on and off all day, this is going to take some getting used to

2nd glute pin is easy and effortless and I no longer get the feverish feeling 14-16 hours after injecting. Both quads are still sore, ditching my cardio today til they get back to normal. Weight gain is showing now, looking a bit more puffy. Will try to reduce my sodium intake and increase my water intake.

Quote Originally Posted by Xv1d View Post
    Thanks akdanielle

Week 2 Day 1.

Libido is the key word this week. It is off the charts, it takes nothing to get a hard-on and it's on and off all day, this is going to take some getting used to

2nd glute pin is easy and effortless and I no longer get the feverish feeling 14-16 hours after injecting. Both quads are still sore, ditching my cardio today til they get back to normal. Weight gain is showing now, looking a bit more puffy. Will try to reduce my sodium intake and increase my water intake.
    Hopefully you have a girlfriend or a wife or a friend willing to help you out. My guy friend that does Test, says it's nuts how he gets.
    Xv1d likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by akdanielle View Post
    Hopefully you have a girlfriend or a wife or a friend willing to help you out. My guy friend that does Test, says it's nuts how he gets.
    I can sympathize with your friend, It's like hitting puberty for the second time Luckily I am getting some help in that department. Is it different for women on cycles or do you experience similar side effects?
    InternalFire likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Xv1d View Post
    I can sympathize with your friend, It's like hitting puberty for the second time Luckily I am getting some help in that department. Is it different for women on cycles or do you experience similar side effects?
    I am pretty off the charts right now.........I have some help from a friend in that department a couple times, but it's getting worse every day.......I am a little shocked actually. Can't wait till he starts test actually so we can play more.
    InternalFire and Xv1d like this.

I guess it can both be a gift and curse akdanielle

Week 2 Day 3.

First time I've been able to squat down since my glute shots (5 and 7 days ago) was today. As i travel down the tension build up in the quads create some nice waves of pain thuroughly distracting me from my efforts.

This is what i managed:
    Squat
    60kg x6
    80kg x3
    90kg x3

RDL
    60kg x8
    70kg x9
    x4 myo rep
    x4 myo rep

Legcurls on a "skateboard"
    9 reps
    8 reps

Leg extensions
    20kg x15
    40kg x12

Calf raises in machine
    101kg x15
    133kg x12

Woodchoppers
    15kg x11
    15kg x6

I'm pretty damn happy I managed to get something done with these throbbing quads, can only get better from here. Oily skin hitt me after the workout, one of the renowned sides of AAS, and a precursor to the notorious acne issues. I will be prepared.
    InternalFire likes this.

good to hear man, what were the max weights/reps on your squats before? Hit shower as frequent as possible with a great scrub, keep the skin fresh

Quote Originally Posted by InsaneMuscle View Post
    good to hear man, what were the max weights/reps on your squats before? Hit shower as frequent as possible with a great scrub, keep the skin fresh
    Last top recording is:
    20kg x10
    60kg x5
    80kg x3
    100kg x5
    105kg x5
    110kg x4

I usually work in the 80-100 range, varying my rep ranges between 4-8 and rest pause between 1-3min.
    InternalFire likes this.

colemama37 is offline New Member
    How has this cycle made you feel? Curious as to what sort of mental state it might put you in. Also, do you physically feel stronger, even when you're not lifting? Like you have more energy constantly? Let me know your thoughts, thank you.
    Xv1d likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by colemama37 View Post
    How has this cycle made you feel? Curious as to what sort of mental state it might put you in. Also, do you physically feel stronger, even when you're not lifting? Like you have more energy constantly? Let me know your thoughts, thank you.
    Hey man, honestly I am feeling worse now than before I started, I am fatigued from dealing with the pain, discomfort, an odd night sweat, and poor sleep and If I could start over I would choose a different ester, Enanthate for sure. So it's quite on the contrary, I have less energy and my strength is pretty much the same, I'm less motivated to go to the gym on account of the constant discomfort.

My mental state is good, I don't feel like the past two weeks have in any way damaged my mental state, for lack of a better phrase. I had 4 months to think it through before I started, taking every precaution and reading most articles on here, including a couple research papers on HCG for instance. If anything is gonna jeopardize my mental state it's going to be PCT when I get there.

These first two weeks have turned into deload weeks because of the virgin muscles and painful pins. Week 3 (upcoming Monday) will be the week I really start eating and going all out in the gym, stay tuned for updates brother, I am writing this to give an impression for people like yourself, If you have any further questions please feel free to ask.

Edit: Reading through my post I realize I left out the positives, for there are some. My apettite and libido is up along with my weight, and my body is looking different in a good way from before i started. It is as if I'm carrying my bodyweight differently, looks more muscular and the pumps are a bit stronger.

Picture from todays Chest+Biceps
    TEST PROP First cycle log-formbilde.jpg
    Last edited by Xv1d; 05-05-2016 at 12:18 PM.

youre probably feel somewhat tired/sleepy? That I suspect due to rising IGF levels from test, and it should be normal. do you inject HCG along with test in same syringe to the muscle or you administer HCG subQ?

youre probably feel somewhat tired/sleepy? That I suspect due to rising IGF levels from test, and it should be normal. do you inject HCG along with test in same syringe to the muscle or you administer HCG subQ?
    I do feel tired and sleepy, but It's not very significant thankfully. I suspect that is from the poor nights of sleep I'm getting though. I inject the HCG subq, right in the belly.

maybe HCG doesnt get to the body at a good enough rate... just wondering, thought of trying draw both compounds in to one syringe and do IM? HCG should give you good little boost ... I thinks

maybe HCG doesnt get to the body at a good enough rate... just wondering, thought of trying draw both compounds in to one syringe and do IM? HCG should give you good little boost ... I thinks
    Maybe you're on to something, I've not heard of people having such issues, but I will do some research. Thanks for the input
    Had my first workout today discomfort-free! Yay! pinned glutes last night and did heavy deadlifts today, I am quite relieved! Things are getting better! I've upped my eating and It feels as if I'm getting stronger by the day. Need to start doing my cardio again though, I haven't done any for two weeks on account of pain and discomfort. My heart was pounding during those deadlifts which is unusual for me.

Good to see good progress. I will be interested to know how do you get on with hcg after, curious.

Good to see good progress. I will be interested to know how do you get on with hcg after, curious.
    After reading quite a bit about it I came to the conclusion that there were no significant advantage to IM over SubQ. I dident want to complicate the pinning any more than nessecary so I've since stuck with my original plan. This "boost" you are talking about from the HCG , what is that about?

Week 3 Day 3

Pinning glutes only has produced a small speedbump in the muscle tissue on both sides of my glute. It's only visible if I flex but I realize I need to add my quads into the rotation again to avoid any further irritation of the tissue. The feverish symptoms and PIP is pretty much gone from the glute pins now.

My body has changed alot. I'm 5,5kg heavier than when I started and look as muscular as ever without much increase in BF visually anyways. Eating clean and lifting strict, feeling every contraction, every muscle work like a propah propah propah bodybuilder, even the delts which I've been struggling to make a connection with.

Perhaps it's placebo, but it feels easier to connect with, and contract my muscles properly when on gear.
    Skin is still pretty oily, as long as I shower twice a day I'm not having any issues with unclean skin.
    Strength is on a slow climb it feels like.
    Diet is decent, appetite is up, I'm eating more but still eating clean. About 3000-3600kcal a day dependng on my hunger.

Not only you get an extra of whatever your gonads can produce naturally thanks to hcg , you should feel boost in well being too and your body should just perform better with hcg in the mix. Just read on hcg and well being on google

Thread Information